Mfw I hear a white person say "white privileged doesn't exist!!"

>mfw I hear a white person say "white privileged doesn't exist!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/index.html
archive.is/QinVH
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/did-lbj-say-ill-have-those-nggers-voting-democratic-200-years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/basic-questions-about-the-holocaust.html
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>When a nigger lives in a White country and expects to have some sort of privilege there

We gave you liberia. look at how that turned out you negroid.

>tfw asians outperform whites in almost every metric

white privilege is a myth

saged

Thanks for proving my point, fascist scum. Typical drumpf supporter, resorting to vulgarity and racial slurs because their IQ is too small to handle a realistic debate against the so called inferior negro.

>When you come into my home and eat all my food and fuck my daughter and move into my basement without permission and demand that I hire you over my blood family, but the government wont let me kick you out.

America is a white country, of course we deserve privilege in the nation our fathers built. Do the Japs have Japanese privilege in Japan? Of course they fucking do.

well yeah, I would do that too if they spoke like a retard.
I'm not sure what you are trying to convey either. You are saying you would pull a face?

Not even American

My privilege was earned by not committing a statistical large amount of crime compared to our proportionality numbers.
Racism is just a result of pattern recognition.
>who is always fought stealing from thier drawer at work
>who is always caught being violent
Stop being such massive fuckups if you want respect

>yuno
Shit taste my friend

>mfw I hear someone say black privilege doesn't exist

WHOOPS

cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/index.html

Alternatively
archive.is/QinVH

>tfw the one group that has fucked itself and the others in the country expects to be respected

How come only Anglo niggers have this problem of muh white supremacist everything as an excuse for being shit? Latin America is the one supposed to be filled with complaining bitches and not even here blacks have that problem.

>america
>white
The truth is, Hitler would absolutely despise American nationalists. First of all, white americans aren't even fucking pure whites. The fact that you can't see through your own irony and stupidity of believing in nazism is astounding. Hitler never believed in a white master race, he believed in a NORDIC/ARYAN master race. If the nazis took over Europe and won the war in WW2, your father, grandfather, and great grandfather's asses would be fuckin' exterminated and long gone before you would even exist.

Yup! I sure am privileged to work my ass off so wewuzkangs can waste away in ghettos all their lives. Thanks democraps. You sure helped everyone out!

t. 42%

Probably not even that. Lots of them have Irish blood and that makes them honorary niggers. Not that the Irish or niggers have honor mind you.

try harder shit troll

obama is my anus

>Posts a picture of a black president
>complains about white privilege

yeah but, chicken noodle our spam, id think i can handle anymore spam for a while. looks like rice.

And yet your white privilege was built off of the backbone of the white oppressors who have enslaved and spat on the black man for hundreds of years. Do you really think that African-Americans aren't at a significant disadvantage in America today, economically speaking? Black crime is caused by poverty and poverty was caused by white elities who harnest the power to keep blacks down and make sure only a select few can succeed. Whenever a black person and white person equally succeed, the black person will always have to fight harder to get to where his white counterpart is.

>>/Africa/

see
>hurr durr troll muh shareblue shilling sage!!
Typical fucking burger, adding nothing to the discussion besides his idiotic low IQ mumbles of dorito and cheese puff powder lips and smegma covered dick that he beats to hentai every 30 minutes.

>Black crime is caused by poverty
*inhales*
WROOOOOONNNGGGGGGGG
I went to the same shitty public schools blacks did, I studied, they didn't.
They started fights in the lunch room, we didn't.
black crime is caused by a a victim comple+ a blame whitey narrative.
I'll never forget, when I was delivering pizza and I walked up to a house with a bunch of black folks, who didn't here me coming, they were watching Tv and baslicclly shittalking whites, blaming everything on them, being generally racist.
It was a big shock to me at the time because I was still bluepilled, But blacks have a HUGE self responsibility problem

Hey wtf we can change flags again
I haven't been on pol for a month when did this happen

Nigger got triggered, let the chimpout commence

Hey you fucking burger, you do realize that your own undocumented personal life experiences don't mean shit here, right? Come back when you have a valid argument you little shitfaced drumpfkin.

If white privilege exists then american privilege exists and you have to give all the shit you worked hard for to someone from Africa.

what about jew privilege you dickchopped faggot ?

>Can get into college with a 70% lower score than whites
>can get a job more easily even if less qualified than white applicants
>Can be proud of his race without being called a racist, it's even encouraged of doing so
>Can accuse anyone of a "hate crime" and everyone would believe
>can blame every problem surrounding his race and everyone sides with him
>gets casted into movies so their kind doesn't gets pissed
>gets put into games even if set in medieval europe so their kind doesn't gets pissed
>Can kidnap and torture white people for just being white yet still doesn't gets accused of racism or committing a hate crime
>can form a literal terrorist organization that promotes white genocide and no one cares and its even supported by the media

Seems like there's a black privilege

>Do you really think that African-Americans aren't at a significant disadvantage in America today, economically speaking?
Should have made a deal with the devil. And by that I mean LBJ and the democrats.
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/did-lbj-say-ill-have-those-nggers-voting-democratic-200-years

Feel free to raid Hollywood and every other democrat stronghold and take what you want. I promise I wont lift a finger to help them.

If white privilege is knowing who your father is and having a mother who isn't a crack-addicted welfare queen, then white privilege does exist.

Is jew privledge having over 6 million of your own people gassed and cremated? Thought not you fascist punk, fuck off.

>white privilege or advantages
I think you mean prestige, accomplishments, and values

correction
>shouldn't

>fag flag
nuff said.

I dont get nigger points when applying to university, you ape.

>black privilege doesnt exist

>what is affirmative action

eat shit.

>muh 6 gorillion
damn, you out yourself too easily sheckelberg, wasnt even funny

Look mom im baiting haha

Niggers will always have to fight harder because they're mentally inferior.

I cannot believe how much of an ignornat pig you're being right now. How can you deny the facts and numbers of the holocaust? It has been historically documented to the hundreds. Look it up, 6 million jews were gassed and cremated by (((nazis))) like yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/basic-questions-about-the-holocaust.html

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193

>be a dumb nig who can't differentiate fag flags from spic flags
>resort to say shit instead of backing his arguments
Nuff said

Gas the weebs

Youre really going all out huh?
I would give your bait a better score if it wasnt Sup Forums, too easy

are you even trying foreskin chomperstein ?

this shit has been debunked a billion times already
who do you think you are fooling posting that shit on Sup Forums

>white privileged
obama is the biggest example ever of black privilege
>only half black
>throws grandma and white family under bus
>not descended from slaves
>lived as black haole in Hawaii, not exactly american black experience
>still plays off white guilt
>America's First Black President

to be fair, i think it's the white half that makes him a sinister little shit.

Wow, so you're saying that black people couldn't get their collective shit together in 152 years?

Let us know how much time you need, sweetie.

>"the holocaust been debunked a gorillion times!!"

((((((((((((( C I T A T I O N N E E D E D )))))))))))))

That's the face of someone privileged to have a white momma

>sweetie
>trying this hard to steal are memes

Litierally kill yourself drumpfster faggot

This the global truth. And I'm not even white.

>that face when first black president cries racism at the end of term

just like my chinese henti lola cartoons distribution forums

Blacks suffer more from themselves than anyone. Despite years of benefits, affirmative action, college scholarships and other programs at their disposal blacks have still be unable to pull themselves up. Why? Because you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. Ghetto culture has permeated and stagnated black communities. Criminals and gangbangers are glorified while the few blacks who do make something of themselves are shunned and spat on. The hatred blacks have towards other ethnicities and police serves as a self fulfilling prophecy - they're raised to believe cops are out to get them and as a result do not cooperate with police or resist arrest and are thus shot, further entrenching this belief. Black children come from broken families which, even if they have a mother and father, are still likely exposed to drugs and gang violence. The BLM movement is so quick to blame whites because they don't want to take responsibility for their own failures to improve black lives. Instead they're quick to holler and riot when some black guy gets shot after resisting arrest and robbing a black store owner, they're quick to claim credit for a black Harvard graduate who got in through affirmative action and who they earlier laughed at and called an oreo, they're quick to shake their fist at the white man while taking his money with the other. But where are the BLM protesters when a 10 year old black kid gets shot down in a drive by? Where are they when a black store owner gets robbed by another black? Where are they when Tyrone kills himself after oding on acid? Where are they when Jamal bails on his family? Where are they when Kendra gets her 4th abortion? Apparently black lives don't mean shit when it's another black who takes it. Instead you guys only care about black lives when a white man cares enough about his own to take one.

What is Affirmative Action.

If whites oppress blacks so much, why aren't there any rapes?

Go back to Sup Forums

>uses a pic of Obama
>doesn't think white guilt and pandering to ethnics exists
>thinks black on white crime being covered up is white privilege.
enjoy your free ride, we will stick to being good at things and earning our way through life.

don't you feel like abbos here are the same just low energy, the only time ive seen them move fast is crime or handout releated, the only ones trying to good for themselves are always the 50+ older blackfelllas or the quadroon under 14 kids not yet poisoned by the rest of their family or american black "culture"?

>mfw i hear a NIGGER say they are entitled to living in white society

Check your privilege
>collective shit together
Who's collective shit? They not living up to white standards of "shit" huh? They haven't reached the white god tier level of gibs receivement and haven't raped enough minors yet i guess

Yeah absolutely. In fact I'd say aboriginal communities are worse in their own way as a lot of them tend to be way more insular than blacks simply by how remote some of them are. I've met a couple of good abos but most are just trash due to their bastardized sense of culture, disrespect for whites and generally feeling sorry for themselves as well as their upbringing. I suppose at least they're harmless mostly due to being pinged off their heads but they're still unpleasant to be around and detrimental to society as a whole.

>niggers
>having anything to be proud of ever
That's a good one

The fuck don't these mooches go there already? Hell we already skipped the bloody independence shit for them, it's already.

GIT ALREADY, BOY.

>be nigger
>be inferior in literally everything you do
>fuck even spics push drugs better than you
>tfw not even 1% of niggers turn into humans
>tfw our greatest achievement is mud huts
>tfw our race hes been inferior since we evolved
>dammit whitey why you gotta be holding us down
pic related