Massive Swarm of Earthquakes in Yellowstone!

They aren't letting up and could mean that Yellowstone is about to blow up pretty soon. Is this the major happening we need to purge the Earth of Degenerates?

Is Yellowstone /our/ supervolcano?

Other urls found in this thread:

bozemandailychronicle.com/news/yellowstone_national_park/scientists-tracking-earthquake-swarm-in-northern-yellowstone-park/article_6643afcf-6dbe-5f18-ba2b-2b839d8e3f5f.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129525958/#129533618
volcanodiscovery.com/yellowstone-earthquakes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lLna1_SymPo
youtu.be/rFC4qsjpfEs
quakes.globalincidentmap.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based on this map, nothing of value will be lost.

>Not hitting Jew York
>Not hitting the South where all the niggers are
>Not hitting California

Nah it looks like it hits only white people

how is this a bad thing?

These happen like every other year.
Yellowstone gets about 1500-2000 earthquakes every year, the majority of them in swarms. There was only four above magnitude 3. They usually last for about a week or two.
The largest recent quake was 4.4, one in a March 2014 quake was 4.8.
This is literally nothing.

>using the white vernacular of based

Do you even into nigger vernacular?

>Northern AZ covered in ash
Shit, we gonna be Morrowind

Where are the links NEW FAG??

LINKS????

No more white people means no more welfare.

half the fucking planet is going to be morrowind

>Yellowstone is about to blow up pretty soon

>kid doesn't understand geological timescales

Yeah, but I don't give a shit about half the fucking planet

N'wahs can't handle it.

Can confirm that's fuck all. I lived in christchurch nz after the big earthquake there and there were thousands and thousands of small tremors going on for months afterwards. You don't even feel 99% of quakes this size

Right because Idaho generates so much income for the U.S.

Most of that is farm land, user. The majority of deaths would come from starvation.

Whites are the backbone of society, though the country will survive, without the political influence of those states, the US is doomed to be a shithole forever.

>Nothing of value

Right, I suppose the last bastion for the white race clearly is nothing of value.

Enjoy your niggers.

It's going to be pretty comfy here watching the vids from your wasteland, user.

sure 56%

Better question. How do we get every leftist in the US to visit Yellowstone for the next month or two?

If you don't die with them initially you'll die in the resulting riots of the aftermath

>“As of 10 a.m. this morning we had located a total of 235 earthquakes in the area,” said Jamie Farrell, University of Utah research professor of seismology.

>Yellowstone gets about 1,500 to 2,000 earthquakes every year. About half of those come in earthquake swarms — lots of earthquakes in a small area in a short amount of time.

>So this activity is fairly normal, Farrell said.
>...
>it was the largest in the area since March 30, 2014

bozemandailychronicle.com/news/yellowstone_national_park/scientists-tracking-earthquake-swarm-in-northern-yellowstone-park/article_6643afcf-6dbe-5f18-ba2b-2b839d8e3f5f.html

it's overdue

>Nevada, Omaha, the majority of Michigan, Denver, Missouri, Iowa covered in ash and the Missouri River being contaminated
>nothing of value lost
Wtf is wrong with you LGBT fag

>Anonymous5 I have some information for you, no RP or anything, im involved with an offworld faction who are boots on the ground here.

>There are some events that are going to take place which will be interrupting the globalist plans for the global unions you're describing.

>1) Yellowstone Detonation
This will happen and it will happen before the end of the year. It will be caused by Xeno/Extraordinary means, so this isnt just a natural disaster. If you recall any research done on it recently - the length of the eruption will be much longer than publicly theorized.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129525958/#129533618

>This will collapse the world economy for obvious reasons (since it will take down the entire breadbasket of the united states and bury most of the midwest in over a foot of concrete).

>To my understanding this is a action-reaction move if anyone tries to do anything about it. Though a timetable is set for it to happen on its own. The solid rock shield blocking the magma has been dissolved, and can be dissolved at will ad-infinitium.

>This is paired with the following:

>2) Tech Distribution
There is a new tech that's being distributed at the grassroots level and kept locked away until the appropriate time (SHTF). While some agencies like the MIB as you described it are tasked with policing this particular kind of thing, because of the coming catastrophie there will be no way they'll be able to manage countering it on such a widespread level.

>Think of it as a 3d printer that prints down to the molecular level. It will produce food, essentials, and weapons, and it can reproduce itself. Its not a replicator so it requires input materials, and it does not scan as advanced technology (only "apex tier modern"). The circuitry is read only to prevent hacking, but the production menu items have some built-in customization.

>Russia and the United States are the primary targets for distribution and its already jumped the fence, though it may have been set loose in other areas as insurance.

Canada will be the only real safe haven, enjoy being refugees Americucks!

And it still won't erupt in our lifetime.

Amy le Mao's?

Blumpf was a mistake

>Kill zone
>It isn't entirely inside of Commiefornia

sad

>All the birds and animals have already left the area around Yellow Stone Volcano....

What did birds mean by this?

Should I be worried?

Shut it, those are some of the whitest states nigger

shut up faggot

>Most of that is farm land
>not corn land
american livestock would get btfo too.
no ethanol either.
north east would get covered in ash as well.

but this is just a meme

God will punish USA for their crimes, you deserve to die

yep it will kill off mostly whites and soon USA can be a truly multiculti nation

who cares if they can tell itll blow up theyll evacuate you

Fake news. They say that shit every year. I remember headlines in 2012, 2014, "the Buffalo are leaving Yellowstone" and it's literally nothing or a video of like 20 Buffalo walking down the road.

Give scientists some credit. We're going to get at least something of a warning.

Stop hiding behind the American proxy, Darwin.

Everyone would be fucked if Yellowstone erupted.

stop posting that retarded map

Even an inhaling a inch of volcanic ash can kill you easily.

The U.S. and Canada will not survive. And most of the rest of the world will follow in the coming years

Shill much?

when will it erupt then?

i'm sure the people in pompeii thought the same.

>doesn't hit California, Chicago, Detroit, or New York
How is this a good thing again?

the resources extracted from it do

I'm between Cheyenne and Denver how fucked am I? :3

All red states except colorado

Can nothing be done about the ash?

Breathing masks?

Oxygen tanks?

Something?

>Is this the major happening we need to purge the Earth of Degenerates?
Well judging by that map, it looks like alot of red states would be wiped out leaving the east & west coast degenerates with a super majority.

Mid-florida here, I'll be fine

We will endure. amerilards are fucked though, kinda fitting, degeneracy and all.

you all realize that the magma chamber is like 5% full right?

no eruption in your lifetime sorry to disappoint

>all the damage in flyover states

Rural and suburban retards are about to get their payback for voting scrumpf.

There is has been a significant increase in activity in yellowstone recently....much of the surrounding surface areas have shown a rise in temperature. the state park has closed off some of the roads. Yellowstone is a more likely threat currently. The Paris agreement, climatologists, is pretty much a distraction from the real threats from mother nature. mother nature is ruthless.

Sacrifices have to be made my gyro eating friendo

I'm just tired of apocalypse threads.

Who's to say. But there's no reason why it should erupt within our lifetimes, given that it's overdue for 100k+ years. 80~
years is nothing on volcano time.

>Not having a old-school scuba-diver outfit with oxygen tanks

It's going to be Bioshock on land nigga, get pumped!

anyone wanna buy my pc morrowind collectors edition?

This is the real map.

Look how much orange lava there is!

volcanodiscovery.com/yellowstone-earthquakes.html

heres the list

Yeah, just the remaining core of white civilization in North America. You know the cities are all black and Hispanic now right?

You fucks arent going to be happy unless theres a civil war arent you.

Lets blockade the (((cities))) and find out how long it takes before you fuckers start eating eachother

Trumps infrastructure program will finally gain some traction with those obstructionist democrats and thrifty republicans.

you're talking to the pirate land here, matey, eastern europe is not for buying games, maybe cs:go for the cyka blijats

So, hypothetically, could someone use some sort of explosives to cause the eruption early?

You're fucking retarded mate.

>Yellowstone still wont wipe out California.

No it will wipe out mostly white people.

Who is going to feed all the black people with whitey gone?

Given the amount of social migrants in north america... sorry "refugee's" in north america, it'll wipe out more ethnic's.....maybe thats the master plan.....round them up for when she blows.

the chinese will teach them how to farm dog

>Is this the major happening we need to purge the Earth of Degenerates?
Let's hope so.
Let's hope so.
Let's hope so.
Let's hope so.

Let's hope so.
Let's hope so.
Let's hope so.
Let's hope so.

Hopefully this happens. That way my real state investment will soar!

Hahahaha

>Assuming Canada won't be under new management.

Hahahaha, fucking leafs.

I can confirm that the entirety of the USA will be plunged into hellish fire in under an hour. There will be no escape.

You will be buried alive in ash.

We'll be accepting the Burger-fugees. That should help our quota.
Only the white ones though.

>There will be no escape.
Well there is this thing called RAPTURE of Christians before huge cataclysmic event happens on Earth, so thing might get very interesting.

> second coming of Jesus
> doubles
> double twos no less

Rapture confirmed!

buired alive! buried alive!

youtube.com/watch?v=lLna1_SymPo

kek, you are funny
Let's hope so.

A couple of thousand years would be "soon".

The south has control of its niggers. Try Chicago or Baltimore you fkin Yank

ITS HABBENING youtu.be/rFC4qsjpfEs

>aren't letting up and could mean that Yellowstone is about to blow up pretty soon
quakes.globalincidentmap.com says that you're full of shit

WAKE UP YELLOWSTONE WAKE UP

>been focusing my magics on san andreas fault with J-ello stone happening
>it's working
Gonna kill us all anons.
Just need a little more time.

>Yellowstone gets about 1,500 to 2,000 earthquakes every year. About half of those come in earthquake swarms — lots of earthquakes in a small area in a short amount of time.

Literally fucking nothing.

tell them the volcano is anti sharia/racist. Theyll show up to yell at it and piss it off

KEK. Lighten up mate, it's only a false news piss take.

kys dumb animeposter

Please stay in your xcg containment board.

You're correct.

For the people that aren't so lucky though, there will be no way to escape. Yellowstone will decimate the USA in under an hour. There will be no way of getting away once it begins.

>you lived in the kill zone yesterday but now you live in Alaska

I really fucking hate you weebs

when gadsen ends u shit.

All it took was a pair of tits to give a fucking battle sn3k fan art.

>tfw you're right on the edge outside the secondary ash zone

D-do I have a chance, guise?