PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0m5YwQ6pSPF
vocaroo.com/i/s1mnAjFC6NY3
youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/17/washington-post-we-had-fun-mocking-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/17/dem-strategist-devine-launches-huntrepublicancongressmen-scalise-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoo~

How can Trump even recover?

Is Carl the Infinite Meme?

inb4 the butthurt latino starts asian posting

Nice.

Who was in the wrong here?

>We control the kikes now

vocaroo.com/i/s0m5YwQ6pSPF

MORNING
>Pro-Trump supporter arrested after rushing stage at controversial ‘Julius Caesar’ – charged with disorderly conduct and trespassing
>Trump tweets: “Thoughts and prayers with the sailors of USS Fitzgerald and their families. Thank you to our Japanese allies for their assistance.”
>Barron seen with Arsenal clothing
>Trump visits Camp David for the first time with his family
>Note: Earlier this year, he told foreign newspapers that the retreat was "very rustic" and "you know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes."
>Trump Cabinet officers, including Perdue, urged on Republicans in Georgia to vote for Handel
AFTERNOON
>DeVos will be downsizing the number of investigations it conducts into possible civil rights violations throughout the public school system
>Judicial Watch is calling on Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe to recover and release federal records and memos it claims were “unlawfully” removed by Comey
>LGBT teacher uses hand fan in photo with Trump
>Cuba says to Trump: US in no 'condition to lecture us' on human rights
EVENING
>Sheriff Clarke declines Homeland Security job
>Hospital changes Scalise’s condition from ‘critical’ to ‘serious’
>Six individuals resign from HIV/AIDS council because Trump 'doesn't care'
>UK police say there are 58 dead and presumed dead in London fire
>Third noose has been found by the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
>Over 140,000 have early-voted in GA’s special election – including 36,000 who did not vote in first round
>The 7 soldiers missing from the USS Fitzgerald were found dead in flooded berthing compartments – Press F to pay respects

>NNTNN recap
vocaroo.com/i/s1mnAjFC6NY3

That...showed him?

The answer is always the nigger

>tfw helium bottled arrived today

What did they mean by this?

/smug memes/ reign supreme

The numbers don't lie.

Happy birthday, I hope the mask fits well.

How many times has he ban evaded by now?

If Australia is upside-down, does that mean that helium balloons fall down there?

Dibs on your mum's knickers

It's a curious thing. Reminds me of the Hapa poster, and also of Fluffy.

>Don't laugh but I don't really trust anybody.
That's your problem.

>>Over 140,000 have early-voted in GA’s special election – including 36,000 who did not vote in first round

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg

The figures tell the story.

Why does Stephen Cuckbert keep talking about the Russian shit like it isn't bullshit?

How is he still on the air?

Watching LOTGH for the first time. Holy shit, this is redpilled.

i think he's a TRS/redditfag

>tfw amazon 2 day shipping
I can kill myself by Tuesday morning, wait for me pls?

Basically, whites will have to vote at Reagan 1984 levels to prevent a Dem win.

Even then, the Republicans are so cucked that its a Dem win anyway.

wtf is LOTGH?

Why are you so obsessed with me?
Boy I wanna know......

>White proportion down by about 34 points
>Hispanic proportion up by about 20 points
>Black proportion up by about 7 points
>Asian pretty much the same across the board

Weird

It was the republicans who had lower turnout

>Fluffy
I am still not sure if I miss that stupid dog or not...

The statistics show a trend.

>wtf is LOTGH?

dear god I need to know what this is.

>for the first time
LOTGH is considered required viewing upon coming to Sup Forums

Not so smug when you realize she still wants the real McCoy.

I've started it like 4 times but keep getting distracted by shorter series. Currently on JoJo Diamond is Unbreakable and Twin Peaks. Need to get around to LotGH for real though.

Should trannies be arrested and sent to jail? Pic related

League of the Galactic Heroes
>I think?

Legend

You're likely correctly on that, user.

If nothing else, he's at least entertaining. I can't quite say I miss him, though.

It just is a neverending civics class in anime form sprinkled with redpilling.

He meant LOGH, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, a book series turned into an anime a long time ago.

Why you so obsessed with me?

>still giving me (You)s
the absolute sadman

He is at /sg/ any time you want to visit him. He spends all day every day there.

Were these projections made before Trump took office

Malta seems to have disappeared as well

The costs are undeniable.

Nah, never been there.

Jews should be executed for brainwashing white men into wanting to be women. It'll stop the tranny trend.

I love Hapas

Looking plastic is cool?

The data is stark.

Do it faggot, it's a fantastic series

maybe white people need to do a better job of raising their own?

Twitter front page

Plastic > trannies because you can't reassign your skeleton.

>tfw no 1080p blu ray dubbed release

I mean, that's fine. The Hapa kraut was always trying to besmirch the white women, though. If you engaged him with hostility over it, he'd start cuck posting.

Your numbers arw likely correct but you are missing a message in there. What exactly are you trying to say? If it is just stating the "browning" of America you are preaching to the choir: I doubt anyone in this thread or board are unaware of that. That even is partially responsible for Trump's rise to power so it's not a secret for the general American population.

What exactly is your message here? I'm not seeing it.

I know, I just get sidetracked.

Enjoy the official anime of Sup Forums

Mfw some libtard gets mad at Trump.

I don't know where you're trying to lead this conversation to.
We started with this vague universal impulse to do something and now we're addressing my insecurities?
Care to make the link?

>dubbed

Well you're not wrong

Checked!

> all refugees are just victims
> no rapists or terrorists among them, no siree

It's probably the same person. I wonder what he's hiding under that flag.

>enjoying girly asian voices while reading dialogue that distracts from the artwork of the anime

>Dubbed
There is a bluray release though

>0
>LOTGH is considered required viewing upon coming to Sup Forums
anime is for degenerates

Post yfw liberal idiots cry over Trump.

>There is a bluray release though
oh shit really, where did you get it? i might rewatch just for that

wat

>doesn't read fast

???

I'm a slow as shit reader and this is not a problem.

It's just their internal shit manifesting, taking control of their bodies to sample foreign shit for cultural enrichment.

I'm just trying to refocus and redpill the newfags in PTG. There's loads of charlatans in here these days trying to sell their own narratives and co-opt and provoke the thread for no good reason. People seem to have forgotten what made Trump such an electrifying candidate from the very first day.

Good morning, Portugal Bro.

>know how to read
fucking nerds gb2/lit/

>I don't know where you're trying to lead this conversation to.
>We started with this vague universal impulse to do something and now we're addressing my insecurities?
You said it.
>Care to make the link?
You made it; and I gave concrete examples of man's universalist instinct: Augustus Caesar and Alexander the Great, as examples. How is that vague?

>Trump still doesn't use Periscope and bypass the MSM

lel

Is there anything comfier than a small town parade? It feels like this is what America needs to be great again.

Can someone explain what is happening in these pics? Looks political.

I'm inclined to agree, and I'd venture to guess that he's likely a mutant of some kind.

>People seem to have forgotten what made Trump such an electrifying candidate from the very first day.
what made him an electrifying candidate was his ability to absolutely wreck his opponents in both parties and the media and never back down
his campaign had excellent communications but the white house communications is shit, i wish they'd work on it

>yfw the entire campaign/presidency was a conspiracy to make twitter more popular

>WaPo Reporter: We Had ‘Fun’ Cataloguing World Leaders Who’ve Mocked Trump

A Washington Post reporter admitted that she and her team had “a little bit of fun” cataloguing all of the foreign leaders who have mocked President Donald Trump in recent weeks.

“We’re having a little bit of fun kinda going through some of the recent examples of world leaders who either feel free to mock trump in public or behind [like] the Australian prime minister,” the Post’s Anne Gearan told MSNBC’s Brian Williams on Friday evening.

She gleefully co-wrote an article last week titled, “Trump said foreign leaders wouldn’t laugh at the U.S. Now they’re laughing at him.”

The article states that though Trump declared in the Rose Garden while withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord that foreign leaders won’t be “laughing at us,” Trump has since “been the butt of jokes in capitals around the world.” The article notes that the “trolling is picking up” and points out that Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull recently was caught making fun in a leaked recording.

“The Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls,” Turnbull reportedly said while mocking Trump. “Not the fake polls. They’re the ones we’re not winning in. We’re winning in the real polls. You know, the online polls.”

As the Post noted, Swedish Deputy Prime Minister Isabella Lovi, Norway Prime Minister Erna Solberg, France’s President Emmanuel Macron and former Mexican President Vicente Fox all have trolled or mocked Trump in recent weeks.

It is no surprise that reporters at the Post like seeing Trump mocked.

The Post’s Margaret Sullivan, who used to be the New York Times’ public editor, recently asked if the mainstream media were being “terribly unfair” to Trump.

Her response? “Hell, no.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/17/washington-post-we-had-fun-mocking-trump/

Enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4

Hey Chang, did you convince that girl you like that your Dad's BMW was actually yours?

Unfortunately the site I got it from ages ago has gone private, just do some googling around I guess. Worst case make an AnimeBytes account if they have open signups right now.

They need Gingrich to do press conferences. Have to have somebody combative and able to bullshit naturally.

appreciate the evening spicing.

Of course. There have been no projections as to what a freshly deported America will look like.

>Dem Strategist James Devine Launches Hashtag #HuntRepublicanCongressmen After Steve Scalise Shooting

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/17/dem-strategist-devine-launches-huntrepublicancongressmen-scalise-shooting/

Okay, so let me see if I have this right:

>there's a play in NY of Julius Caesar with Trump in it
>people on the right get outraged and some chick barges onto stage and gets arrested
>gets released
>now Twitter is full of people agreeing with the barging in and some not agreeing
>somehow, Richard Spencer is involved in this or was asked his opinion