For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly...

>For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. - Romans 1:20

Daily reminder all atheists are lying even to themselves. Everyone knows God exists. It is evident in literally everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheists for some reason have a hard time understanding that not everything is within the scope of scientific understanding, and that science depends on a philosophy of science.

And so they dismiss the philosophical arguments for God which prove his existence.

If he does exist, he must be autistic

the same argument can be made against religion dumbass

It isn't an argument, liar.

claim = argument bro

>we are made in his image
>we are autistic
do the math

Arguments require two premises.

Reminder that (((Christianity))) is a jewish cult and semetic (non-white) in origin and anti-western civilization and was rightfully saw as such by the Romans.
Any white person that claims to be a christian is a literal slave.

that's why im saying the same claim (argument) can be made against religion

So if I stop believing in God, I won't have to suffer the consequences?

It isn't an argument.

Sure God exists.

No religion depicts God correctly though, and no single philosophy could either.

God is greater than the total sum of all creation.

>God is greater than the total sum of all creation therefore no religion depicts God correctly though, and no single philosophy could either.
non sequitur. If objective reality can be known to any degree, it follows it is possible a religion would depict God "correctly," especially when He's revealed Himself to us.

what is that

Fuck off, retard. Go be a superstitious dumbass somewhere else.

DNA replication as a consequence of unguided natural evolution over only 4.543 billion years

You've commented in the wrong thread, m8

You're not understanding me, I'm making the argument not you. The same thing can be said in your claim about the other side

That image? It's a representation of some part of DNA replication. Pretty wild.

See? The animosity for the very discussion is indicative of butthurt from lying to one's self. Atheshit attitudes are only further evidence of God's existence.
So not "the same argument." Go ahead and provide the example to your false analogy already so I can rape it and make you feel stupid.

Citation needed.

Where and when has God revealed himself, accounts from others do not count since they cannot be verified by others.

Trying to know God from his creation alone the same as trying to know a programmer through his program. You may glimpse insight into his psyche, though you will never see anything more than an abstract portrait.

Ask Terry-Temple OS.

>Citation needed.
Negative. It logically follows, axiomatically. You have a much more difficult burden of proof. You have to show it actually to be -impossible- to back up your claim lol. What's that gaytheists say about not being able to prove a negative?

what proof is there that god exists? then again what proof is ther that he doesn't? That's why I'm agnostic more than anything idk what to believe. You're lying to yourself if you reject the possibility that god may not be real

God is subjective.

>You're lying to yourself if you reject the possibility that god may not be real
unless God is actually personally experienced or there are sound logical proofs of God's existence... Just because you've yet to find God, doesn't mean believing in God is foolish.

when did he reveal himself to you? did he show up in your bathroom and tell you which hand to wipe with? because apparently that was going on daily 2,000-4,000 years ago, and mostly to jews in the desert, no one else, anywhere else was seeing or hearing the same god, but he is the one right god? am I getting this? also you sound like one of those people who is stupid as fuck and sees a humming bird, can't explain it, and says "hmm must be god"

I'm indoctrinated catholic and have never felt anything towards the church or god in my years of going to mass

If he's meant to be in my life he would've showed himself by now

You are the one saying God has revealed himself, are you trying to dodge the question?

To be fair, atheists don't know what God is (or that God IS) because a lot of Christians have done a bad job communicating this. So what atheists call God is something that Christians don't believe in either

There is truth in your statement, what do you think would be a proper solution to this dilemma in communication?

Better communication probably, and better understanding of what you believe, especially among Christians

Pro tip: stupid questions (or any questions) aren't arguments.
>also you sound like one of those people who is stupid as fuck and sees a humming bird, can't explain it, and says "hmm must be god"
Not this strawman, again... Christians infer God's existence as the best explanation and from personal experience of Him. Literally no one assumes God -because- there is no physical explanation. That is nothing but an atheist strawman. To assume everything has a not-God explanation until proven otherwise is an argument from ignorance fallacy. This is just further evidence of atheist crying and thus evidence they know something they don't want to admit. Calling me stupid is embarrassing.
If God has revealed Himself to someone, that is their perception. If your claim is that they did not really experience Him, the burden of proof is on you. Are you trying to dodge the burden of proof?
A true possibility. I think it's equally possible they all know Him and merely reject Him by refusing even to acknowledge Him.

If anyone religiously believes evolution, I would recommend they watch the first half of this video:

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (full movie)
>youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g
A Jew made this, but it has some good info especially the first half.

Obviously, but how would the community at large implement such a change in modality?

Ha! An individuals perceptions are now objective truths!?

K

Nice triples though, have a 'you'

the sin of pride, second only to lust in the destruction of men

No...

Communicate with them about the need to do so, obviously. Not everything needs to be complicated

I wouldn't say that. Most atheists have better judgement than that for other things, and they take the rational action for what they think Christianity is

Stop trying to justify your mental illness

Prove to me that the Bible is true and God is real

You know, I must to add that I have met people who thought they were Jesus, some others whom thought they were in contact with aliens. Nice people, but they could never offer proof of their claims.

Subjective truths (opinions) about reality or whatever else do not demand a "burden of proof".

post here if you maniacally laughed just now when you realized that you're billions of tiny little robots

>if there is a god he has to be the one from muh book and not theirs, even if their religion was created first
if there is a god, hes a lot like the romans' gods, he just wants humans to prove themselves in survival. Else he wouldn't give us inferior/deformed children.

You life sucks, so there's evidence of cosmic justice at work.

Ya, tell that to the vast majority of religious groups.

I wish they thought that way too.

You are right though, it could be that easy.

You need to have faith before you can even see Him.
There is a schizophrenic that lives in my living room who doesn't even need a tv or computer, because he's perfectly content just sitting on his bed talking to himself all day.
Cool story. Why tell me this? Burden of proof is on the one who makes a claim about objective truth. What exactly do you think the claim in question is?

Then why don't you go ahead and study the oldest religion and report back with your findings?

Can you present that?

>Burden of proof is on the one who makes a claim about objective truth. What exactly do you think the claim in question is?

Check this post>Claims God reveled himself
>No proof
>Demands proof from other who question it

Does god give a shit if i believe in him?

In the terms of christianity, would a god be petty enough to send someone to hell based on whether or not they believe in him?

Sounds like something a petulant child would do. Would a god not be above jealousy? Why would you worship a being so fickle?

>foreign things have no value
Demonstrably false and Christianity being "Semitic" or not is completely irrelevant.

You think that has to prove that what's going inside one's subjective perception of reality, their phaneron, is false instead of that person having to prove it's correct? You know how ridiculous that is?

Fuck off stormfag

did you ever wonder why god chose to doom all of the people in the world which Christianity couldn't reach to hell for not believing in him when they lacked even the possibility to know about the religion

Religion is for betas. Weak-minded people need a framework for living

The argument would be:
>1. Objective reality can be known to some degree
>2. God is a subset of objective reality
>3. Therefore God can be known to some degree
but it is also just a conditional statement.
People have the experience of God revealing Himself to them, which is how they know they can know God. I didn't claim that any case of such an experience is true. You claim they aren't. Burden of proof is on you.
>In the terms of christianity, would a god be petty enough to send someone to hell based on whether or not they believe in him?
Your first task, if you care about your soul or what is right or wrong, should be to figure out how you're wrong, first admitting to yourself that your fee fees don't dictate what is objectively "petty."
>Sounds like something a petulant child would do.
The irony... Don't make the mistake of mistaking your whining for insight.
No, only that the person making the claim is burdened with the proof. I didn't claim any case of experience of God happened; I was explaining (I think, as it's sometimes hard to keep track of your misunderstandings) one reason knowledge of God is possible. If user makes the claim that experiences of God are not real, it is on him to prove it.
Lol, read the OP. People who don't specifically hear of Christianity are judged accordinly. For fuck's sake, just google it rather than assuming your question is some irrefutable proposition.
Weak-minded people assume there is no framework because they can't face the consequences for their actions.

One of the reasons I am not a Christian, the word of man speaking for God...

I personally believe that we may be here of our own choosing in order to learn and develop ourselves inside the constrictive confines of this reality.

I don't know though... it could all be a dream....

>they dismiss the philosophical arguments for God which prove his existence.
>it follows it is possible a religion would depict God "correctly," especially when He's revealed Himself to us.
>Atheshit attitudes are only further evidence of God's existence.
>If God has revealed Himself to someone, that is their perception. If your claim is that they did not really experience Him, the burden of proof is on you
>You need to have faith before you can even see Him.

Picardpic.jpg

>

Maybe I'll burn for all eternity. But I won't be cucked for my mortal time. What makes your god the right god instead of brahma or allah?

Can be known to *some* degree, yes

People can have any multitude of of things beyond what is real in our universe.

Personal experiences are not objective truths even when based within a factual reality.

Once again, you stated " He has revealed himself to us", and that may or may not be true. There is no way you or anyone else could substantiate that claim.

You really should read the bible, that's not true at all. Christ coming back will only happen until all those who have been introduced to Christianity have either rejected it outright or believe in it. God wants everyone to have an opportunity to form a relationship with him, he doesn't automatically condemn everyone.

I went from being very science focused for 20 years to full believe in Christianity (the source of the word of God from the bible, which means Catholics, Baptists, Protestants, etc. aren't legitimate Christians) due to the fact that science believes the existence of our universe is summed up as: NOTHING. BANG. EVERYTHING. That and this whole climate science bullshit being peddled and used to push an agenda on a lie. Science used to be about discovering new things and putting them to good use, now it's just being used as a weaponized religion.

plz don't set jeeburz on me
plz

Yeah, his existence is so evident that we have not seen any proof of it for millennia.

t. troll posts i suspect...

If God exists, people know he is not catholic.

Christianity is the only religion that doesn't require you to earn your way to heaven. Jesus was also witnessed by thousands of people. The bible is 66 books written by 40 people, some of whom knew Him or witnessed Him, over about 1,500 years, rather than by some asshole in a cave. It is a truth about love and humility that the hateful and prideful can't see. You'll likely be convinced only if you humble yourself and actually seek Christ. It isn't rational to assume that just because there are multiple religions, that Christianity is just another farse.
Ok

God and religion aren't the same thing faggot.

>Op is troll
>Op replies 18 times
>Op is stupidest person in thread (by far)
How about religion is for really fucking dumb people, huh?

no u

>t.middle school student

What a shit meme, scientists cant even prove the big brap happened at all.

i love this graphic. its kinda what i talk about to atheists, about DNA Helicase.
I went to the wehi.edu.au site to get more info

God existing as an abstract concept or something that's far beyond the universe and our knowledge seems like kind of a copout really. Scientists have made progress in understanding the nature of our existence and how things come to be. Just because we don't know everything yet doesn't mean you get to fill in those blanks with "it was god" or "god did it" That's just silly.

Study some human history and understand that dumb ancient assholes need something to justify their lives and know why bad shit happens. Do you think that a good neanderthal passed the pearly gates, given that he lived 40,000 years before jesus?
>inb4 josephus documented him and shiieeettt
You're just as bad as we wuz kangzz

Thinking that the universe was created as a result of "NOTHING. BANG. EVERYTHING." is no less ridiculous than believing in God from a 2000 year old collection of writings that happened in one part of the world and were verified with other writings from other parts of the world at different times.

Bright and dim, 'good and 'bad' in every group in the world religious or not.

Nothing can be proven beyond certainty beyond your own consciousness. Science is about finding what isn't true in the pursuit of the truth, even if one may never know if it is the full truth. Science wants to proven wrong. Religion tells you that it's magic and it can't be proven wrong. I'll believe the guys who will admit when they have no evidence to support their claims, thank you very much.

You mean like climate scientists? You're just cynical and have never actually read the bible.
No where does it say it can't be proven wrong.
The only collections of writings that were part of the bible is because they were in fact proven to be true, hundreds of years before the events even happened.

>Scientists have made progress in understanding the nature of our existence and how things come to be.
Science only figures out material cause. To assume based on nothing that there is only material cause is a faulty assumption.
>Just because we don't know everything yet doesn't mean you get to fill in those blanks with "it was god" or "god did it" That's just silly.
Agreed. No one does that.
>Study some human history and understand that dumb ancient assholes need something to justify their lives and know why bad shit happens.
converse fallacy. Just because this may be the case doesn't mean it's necessarily the case. Take a logic class before you go on the internet again, timmy.
>Do you think that a good neanderthal passed the pearly gates, given that he lived 40,000 years before jesus?
>implying
I suppose if it were human. The bible does account for people who don't hear specifically about Jesus. Do you actually think God is incapable of judgment outside of the bible? Your whole contention is just trying to shift burden of proof. If your stupid belief is that there is no God or no religion nor people can know God, then prove it fuckface.

>Religion has no proof
>Science has no proof
>trying to take the moral high ground on a negative
really makes you think....

No, we actually get annoyed because your faith and attitude of an argument from a position of authority (authority being the Bible, a millennia-old book written by countless MEN) make you so difficult to have a level-headed, reasoned debate based in logic. Faith proves nothing, a book proves nothing, and what may very well be mass delusion (i.e. religion) proves nothing.

Atheists are smartest because Bill Nye, Sam Harris, and Black Spaceman told them televangelists were dumb and people who said so were SMART.

Atheists are literally so smart they don't understand what's happening to this day as they watch those televangelists televangelize to NEW people. Hilariously pissing all over the most basic shit they sold to the New Atheists.

It's the feminists and the commies and the faggots who are looking to buy some snake oil today, retards.

Sorry your snake oil never made you smart, happy, or successful. Should have known that science, religion, and philosophy had all proved it to be a scam for hundreds of years

Your logic is based on us believing your books that are proven using material basis in a world we don't understand versus our book which has been corroborated over 2000+ years to be proven the events recorded indeed happened.

Look at these butthurt, bluepilled replies. Kek

>no, we're all consistently butthurt because ur stupid
Nice arguments you've got there, idiot.

I will be the very first to admit that there is a chance god exists. Hell, there's just as good a chance I'm really just some brain floating in a jar tripping massive too. Doesn't mean that I can't come to a conclusion based on my own knowledge and prior experiences after thinking critically.

>Bright and dim, 'good and 'bad' in every group
The problem here is that the worlds religions are clearly nothing more than a hugboz exam for gullible people. Which means the bright are fleecing the dim in every congregation.
Not that I mind. I just wish the pastors would stop sending Cletus to our neighborhood looking for new marks.

You wanna claim that there is some celestial power governing the universe? Sure. You wanna claim there are parts of it that are not understood? Sure. You want to claim that force is sentient and cannot eventually be explained through scientific means and potentially be manipulated at some point? Get the fuck out of here.

>The problem here is that the worlds religions are clearly nothing more than a hugboz exam for gullible people.
No, the problem here is that you seem to assume your assertions have meaning without any support. If you can't turn your reasoning into syllogisms, then fuck off, 'cause no one needs to hear your 8th-grade-tier rationale.

God hasn't revealed shit. I want to see the seas parted today, not told from a book.

"Fuck you." God

What do you mean? There's plenty about the world we understand. We know how it rains, how the plants grow, why do we get hurricanes and why volcanoes erupt. What's there not to understand? Shit just doesn't come out of the Ether you know. We live in PHYSICAL world after all, things you can touch, smell, taste and get hurt by. So if your problem is that we're using physical means to prove concepts in a physical world then I'd say things have worked out pretty well for us so far.

>syllogisms
muh "syllogisms"
Would that be "faith-based" syllogisms, by any chance?

His divine inspiration is how we know of Him. It's not filling in gaps. He designed our universe around us. Like finely tuning an instrument to get a very specific tone He created this vast universe to create us to serve Him in some way at some point.
We'll likely never know unless the whole of mankind is stricken with His divine inspiration. Maybe we'll get to see that in the end days.
Belief in God shouldn't stop you from being able to observe the natural world. It can only give you reason to improve yourself.

I'm pointing out that we're using what we're given to explain what we have and immediately dismissing the part about who gave it to us.