Sadiq is literally going to use the grenfell towers incident as a political piece of racism/slavery

sadiq is literally going to use the grenfell towers incident as a political piece of racism/slavery

"tearing down the mistakes of the 60s and 70s"

>building is owned by a old white guy

>everyone in the images after the fire are black and most had burkas on meaning muslims

was it a false flag?

the guy who started the fire hasnt been seen and had his bags packed before notifying neigbors and wasnt the one who called 999

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z824u-FFo5o
youtube.com/watch?v=5kml92pPjx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also the building being "renovated" with accelerants

just like how the twin towers elevators went thru an "upgrade/repair" months leading up to 9/11

Source on the guy having his bags packed?

>Mayor Paki threatening to take down Tower Blocks (Da Projects here in USA#1)

>Mohammed Alhajali, who was reported to be 23, came to the UK in 2014 and was studying civil engineering while living in North Kensington.

>Syria Solidarity Campaign said: "[He] undertook a dangerous journey to flee war and death in Syria, only to meet it here in the UK, in his own home."

Sort of convenient this fire happened recently after one of this year's overly numerous muslim chimpouts.

Part and parcel

>timing: right after election
>massive chimpout
>extreme pressure on May

yeah, it was a (((fridge explosion))) goy

>Fire spread so quickly on account of highly flammable cladding put in place during the 2014 renovations
>60s and 70s architecture is to blame reeeeeee

The guy who started the fire packed his shit and ran before notifying anyone because he was making either drugs or IEDs.

Another thing, all of these Tower blocks in London are like containment facilities for the underclasses, including many flats being used by their tenants to house 10 or more illegal immigrants. Where does Osama Bin Khan plan to send all these people in that time? Maybe it'll be a good step towards flushing them out, but I can't see that being his plan.

Probably a false flag to be honest. Give the sympathy back to the minorities. That being said I fully support him tearing down 60s and 70s architecture. Complete shit, represented modern architecture at its very worst and completely ruined the aesthetic of Europe. They tore down swaths of historical buildings to put those monstrositys up. Fuckers who designed them should have been executed.

Sadistq is a fucking trashcan.

>Jewish lightning was possible cause.

Well atleast fires aren't part of the parcel. Thanks Emir Khan.

Wow, how convinient
>was it a false flag?
Probably

When I lived in East London and in the area a big renovation happened when multiple tower blocks and estates was knocked down so that new ones could be built, all the white people and chavs were re-homed far away like to the midlands. When the new houses was built, literally 90% of the new occupants was not white.

It'll probably end up like what happened to Chicago after they knocked down the Cabrini Green projects. The people will be relocated and then they will start gangs and you'll get Chiraq 2 electric boogaloo.

Felt good to see those cockroaches burn.

how about putting fire extinguishers every other floor you dumb britbongs

Dont Brits own fire extinguishers or do you need a license to buy them?

Tower blocks ARE some of the biggest mistakes of the 60s and 70s. They destroyed functioning urban fabric, housed an equal or LESSER amount of residents than the neighbourhoods they replaced, destroyed any sense of community, isolating the residents into their little boxes of flats and were very shoddily built.

The mistake was not building these high rise towers in the 1970s, but insulating them with highly flammable styrofoam pads in the last two years.

For dumb britbongs to misuse? Great thought Fernando

You mean a Fierywirey Foamflopperstopper? Yeah, we've got those but the ethnics just think they're clubs, probably wasn't anyone qualified to use one in the building

they should be limited to house buisnesses and a little commerce

I don't know what country you're from, but anyone familiar with tower blocks knows they're a completely different beast to your standard office high-rise

In a Tower block? Are you fucking high?
>Troubled youths caught playing new game, Knock-Door-Extinguisher
>Aspiring doctor beaten to death by hoodlums with fire extinguisher: Theresa May personally responsible
>Dumb fucking chimp dies attempting to fly with makeshift jetpack, government sued 9 gorillion pounds fo dem programs

>old buildings will be teared down and the tax payer has to pay for brand new buildings for the rapefugees and minorities general

>Knife Stabaroo

have you been under a rock?

i made a successful 300+ thread the other day about it, hes an ethiopian cab driver

>london
>worried about 30-40yo archetecture
>literally the rest of the city is middle ages

Because buildings that are 30-40 years old are generally shit. Made during a time where we needed houses and buildings quick. The cost being cheap materials, shit looks and dodgy builds. The difference between buildings made hundreds of years ago vs ones made 30-40 years ago is the former ones are actually reliable.

Not to mention the older buildings look great compared to any buildings from the last 50 years.

Pic related isn't The South or any of the South's colonies Chicago or Detroit.

This is London.

London has fallen

if government behave like i think they do then all those people who supposedly died or are missing had actually been deported beforehand and the building was burned down just to see how the communities react so the government can smile at themselves about the pantomime

>taking down buildings full of religion of peace
not happening. while they flee their own land easily, the roaches are territorial and will not let anybody get them away from their ghettos

actually i think it's not a false flag...because of that guy switching his lights on and off for help

how many of those are natural citizens?

which guy?

there were hundreds of non-participants in the act

a false flag doesnt mean nothing happened at all

anyone got the image of the confirmed victims/deads so far?

These high rise blocks were in the process of being demolished before labour opened the floodgates to uncontrolled immigration, meaning these towers had to be upgraded instead.
immigration is at the heart of all our problems.

For fuck sake, that was a fucking accident and people are protesting harder than when a mudshit killed or enslaved a bunch of kids in UK.
What the fuck britons, put your shit togheter?

Fuck UK sounds terrible.

Bump

HAS NOBODY ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN EARTH LEARNED FROM AMERICA'S MISTAKES!?

The instructions are in english, pure racism!
>> if those were council flats they had extinguishers and fire blankets that were inspected by the finest Punjabi and paki engineers twice anually

Rip Steve, gloria and marco.

Thank you mein Freund.

>3 terrorist attacks in 2 months killing white people
>no protests by white people, in fact bowing down to Muslims and immigrants

>fire no one could have prevented
>all non-whites chimp out and punish whites

This is the way of the future for England. Just wait when they start to outnumber you, they will punish and abuse you. They're doing this while they are the minority and you all are kowtowing. You fucking lost. Just leave that shit while you can. It's not going to be improved, it's going downhill. The sun has set on the British and the Islamic Crescent is rising.

>1400 girls raped
>shit happens
>soldiers beheaded
>religion of peace
>multiple stabbing deaths
>not all muslims
>london bridge visited by truck of peace
>twice
>this is the new normal
>50 year old tower burns down
>SOMETHING MUST BE DONE
Y'all, I just don't have the words.

Less accommodation is exactly what London needs

Q.E.D. Brits are niggers.

why are bitton magazines so great at vidya style diagrams like this?

They will ship the shitskins out to white areas while "gentrifying" the inner city with a different form of shitskins

someone on the top floor i remember watching it on twitter, it was obviously human as it was erratic and i think he tried SOS, i'm not saying it couldn't be faked, or that it could be a simple electronic malfunction, but i don't think it's likely.

nothing the left pushes is sustainable. Every area non whites occupy becomes completely dysfunctional and can only be supported by white tax dollars which due to whites making less and less and because of the boomer die off will soon be in shirt supply. these non whites will likely rebel and go ape shit when that happens. Kikes have been talking about importing revolutionaries from the third world for forever however when this does become the case Europeans will be much more cohesive and structured and motivated. even in the worst case scenario England will be 60-40 by that time in terms of white non white ratio and so no true blooded white should ever fear those odds

people don't want to open the peado portal

Anyone else literally feel NOTHING whatsoever after learning the victims were Muslims/Blacks
Is this just a natural tribal instinct?

It's kind of concerning you felt nothing. I feel joy and glee whenever invaders die in my country.

The shitskins live on gibs all their lives and riot when the gibs run low

Maybe it'll wake a few brits up but I doubt it, they have a long tradition of living on gibs

i honestly cant tell if this is actually true

Thanks. Also checked.

This

nothing except pleasure

then i read the bible and it told me not to enjoy my enemies suffering. so i calmed down a bit.

i'm not a christian but i think that's wise.

Grenfell Tower was run by the Kensington and Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation (KCTMO). This group consisted of 15 people, including 8 TENANTS of Grenfell Tower. These groups were set up in 2002 in order to GIVE TENANTS MORE SAY IN THE RUNNING OF THEIR OWN BUILDINGS. This group decided on the refurbishment and hired
the contractors and greenlighted the plastic flammable cladding. So it was the tenants who
stupidly decided to cover their own building
with materials that could go on fire, and basically burned down their own building.

Based Sadiq

youtu.be/z824u-FFo5o

We don't know what to believe
We only go by the t.v.
I don't know but I will fight
I won't let my brothers die

Stand up
Stand tall
All for one and one for all

Kill the fucking enemy
Kill the fucking enemy
Burn burn burn the mother fuckers down
Kill the fucking enemy
Kill the fucking enemy
Burn burn burn the mother fuckers to the ground

I cannot hide from your disease
The more you die the more I breathe
I won't go blind for your lies
I will not die, you will die

Stand up
Stand tall

Hit em now and we watch em fall

Burn burn burn mother fucker

You don't understand how things work

Whos fault is it? Whitey
Who has to pay for it? Whitey
Who deserves the gibs? Darkie

part and parcel

Yeh didn't they kick all the white people out of Millwall and dock lands to make way for Canary Wharf. Yet at the same time Tower Hamlets remains a complete cesspool.

good, most major cities are renovating now and tearing down the ugly post-war apartment blocks

>ugly commie blocks getting ripped down
Remind me why this is a bad thing? These shitpieces were built in the first place to house the first waves of third world migrants. They're a reminder of the evils of globalisation and the liberal politics of the 60s and 70s that helped lead to today's mess.

And what even is this tinfoil shit going on ITT? I don't like Part & Parcel man either but even a broken clock is right twice a day. These things need tearing down.

These are our version of the projects, everywhere has areas of poor ethnic minorities now, thanks globalism

Honestly brits, how the fuck did this moron get elected mayor of the most beloved city in your country? Do people unironically like him? Even his face gives off the impression of being a slimy cunt.

>London
>Ours
Nice joke

youtube.com/watch?v=5kml92pPjx0
fbm.

>ireland

can we get proper brit confirmation

It's London therefore not English.

Citizens tend to vote for the candidate who most reflects their interests. Since it's the current year and London is a diverse, multicultural city with a peaceful and prosperous population of Muslims (pbuh), of course they were going to vote for BASED Sadiq over the ebil white TORY

>White Tory
Kike Tory*

Just saw a video on twitter about one room having 42 people in it. Women, children all burnt. Honestly can't tell if that's just one household number. or the last room to be affected by the flames.

Are you referring to his surname, Goldsmith? J-just a coincidence goy- I MEAN pal.

>HAS NOBODY ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN EARTH LEARNED FROM AMERICA'S MISTAKES!?

"No because Americas only mistake was being NASTY and RACIST. Europe is not nasty and racist so multiculturalism will work for us and we will all live in multiculturalist utopia. In America minorities form gangs and live in poverty because you were mean to them"

I'm not joking that's literally what they believe.

This isn't advanced computer graphics, it's a photo of the building with some basic photoshop layers on top. I could have put this whole thing together in under an hour and I just dabble - not paid to be a newspaper graphics guy.

only because the opposition was fear-mongering and sadiq was speaking pleasantly

Sausage please.

They built Canary Wharf the way they did to collect leyline energy just like we did with WTC and Saudi Arabia did after attacking us.

yeah but the way its laid out is not normal for MSM, its almost cartoonish like a mortal combat level screen selector

Butt loads of people dying in Vennesuala, South Afrikaners about to get genocided. Wmmmm wonder if the mudshits give a shit oh wait for that's right, NOPE. The smell of false flag all over it.

someone cross reference this with the video where the person is flashing the lights.

find out which one it is.

Probably 2/3 of them - the cockroaches breed at an astonishing pace if left unchecked.

only 6 people were european
4 - British
2 - Italians from Veneto region

nice

wow you mustn't realise how non-white england really is

You forgot Dennis bottom right

There a thousands of tower locks around the world yet this fire happened in the UK, one of the richest countries in the world. Really makes me butter churn.

sad that other countries have to come up with excuses to tear down slums and projects. here in america we tear down shitholes like cabrini green all the time and just let nature take it's course.

Sadiq needs to learn that this is part and parcel of living in a multicultural society. He should suck it up and stop being such a pussy

It's only the cities that are full of minorities. where i live literally the only people who aren't white is the guy who owns a corner a shop and some of the doctors/nurses.

>60ies and 70ies is to blame that the government is stealing money in 2017 and can't do repairs and fire-proofing which is already paid from rent money
Where does it says that old toilet, roads and sewers don't need repairs? Only in dumb Allah land where things are eternal in the sand of nothingness.

Things to focus on if shit actually hits the fan in a big way:
>Sink a container ship at the port entry. Block all incoming shipments.
>Disrupt infrastructure for food and energy transport like train tracks / bridges.
>Disrupt electrical transformers and any power transmission hubs.
>Disrupt food distribution centers.
>Disrupt water transport and storage.