Executive Director Akiko Okunomiya said he was surprised at the number of men who were interested in embracing their...

>Executive Director Akiko Okunomiya said he was surprised at the number of men who were interested in embracing their feminine side in this way.
>I think more and more men are becoming interested in bras.
This is the way things are going, your son in his teenage years will rebel by wearing this stuff.

>Japanese are perverts

whoa.

It's just like seinfield

>weird thing
whoa, weird
>it's Japanese
oh, yeah

>six pack
>needs a bra

It's specifically built for a mans bigger frame, while allowing him to enjoy all the softness and frills typical of fine women's undergarments, it's not meant to support anything

>your son in his teenage years will rebel by wearing this stuff.

Awww shit. I'm gonna have to deal with this.

Better start early. From now on it's sunday school, boy scouts and wilderness survival training.

Is it autism?

If I ever caught my son wearing that I would beat the shit out of him

you're a bad parent

No he's the best parent. Sometimes you beed to beat sense into a kid, if he doesn't understand the first time

He will get the shit beat out of him by somebody. Better somebody who might pull his punches.

>Men's Brassiere
It's called the Manssiere

This. Also sometimes it's better to openly react with force than let things goint it's own way. In that case - watching idly as your son sink deeper into faggotry.

Jap men, like the rest of Asians, are hairless small dick effeminate manlet. I'm not surprised

>Tfw strong jaw line
>Tfw better facial hair than most whites
Fuck man life would be so much easier what the fuck is with my hapa genetics. All I got was the manlet trait and even then I'm 6'0.

It's called The Bro.

What does it feel like wearing women's underwear? Does the lace scratch up your when you get a boner or is it pretty smooth?

*manzierre

If it's the right underwear it feels really sexy. I find the knickers which have a lace trim and don't cover all of my ass feel the best. They rub against my ass when I walk, makes me horny as fuck. With a nice fitting bra it's even more fun. Just make sure you remove the underwires first.

I'm a guy BTW.

i swear gays just love being edgy and shocking cuz they never got the attention straight kids get growing up

When i went to Disney world i was shocked by how many asian "men" carried around purses and wore gay guy clothing.

I'd like to see some of you boys in this gear. Especially the younger uncircumcised ones. Fuck I'm hard right now

It's MANSIERRE!

One of their national heros was a guy called "Hard Gay". Look him up on YT.

>implying anything can lift and separate better than a bro

But they said it's for men.

it feels fucking awesome
i sometimes wear stockings and panties to work under my normal clothes (as long as the weather isn't too hot otherwise the stockings get itchy)

Quintessentially anglo.