Http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/16/opinions/patton-urban-development-louis-opinion/index.html

pFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/after-months-of-courting-trump-finally-wins-cindy-mccain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a government employee or a lawyer.

Good.

He hired John McCain's wife for something too. Trump is kinda crappy, honestly

ok

>women of color must suddenly also be qualified for their jobs

racist and sexist much?...

>Hey you're black, maybe you could help me with the black community
He's done this on more than one occasion

it's Mich McConnell"s wife
shes transportation sec.

Haha holy shit maybe that's why he did it. To get a convo about merit over race and gender.

seems like a good thing to do
>nigger problems
get a nigger to fix 'em

OK
dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/after-months-of-courting-trump-finally-wins-cindy-mccain/

Why didn't Carson make the cut?

Assad > Bannon > Trump

>an ambassador position focused on anti human trafficking efforts

well... she'll be dead in a week
what kind of pizza do you think they'll send to the funeral

He did, and he declined. Sheriff Clark walked away from the Homeland Security position as well. Everyone can see where this is all going. Trump is pathetic.

This. Negros fukken serve'd.

And Mike Huckleberry's wife or daughter too. I can't remember which.

Can it get worse than it is already though?

The fact everyone is shittying all over trumps picks, and people /in/ politics, like people with experience or insiders are so brainwashed by thier political parties with the mah Russia mah impeached soon memes, that no one with experience can get put in. I heard there are over 400 posts empty. Example the FTC has to approve the amazon/whole fooods buy out but the FTC head is vacant.
And it's a virtuous circle where more people get attacked and trump becomes more and more distrusting, they are going to turn him into Nixon, where he gets so peranoid he does something dumb.

Fuck new york. Good.

I think Gabriel Samuels has just shown how they hate PoC and a strong independent women by writing this piece of garbage. We should repost this to all our feminist friends and allies of PoC to show we do not support this kind of bigotry

Drooooompf!
You will be impeached for this

This is an excellent idea, because now even when those problems don't get solved, liberals can't claim it's all because of racist white people.

Obama did absolutely 0 for blacks. You can google for days "what did obama do for black people" and no positive articles come up, that's why the MSM never ran pieces on it. He got like 98% of their vote and then said see ya okeedokee, and hasn't set foot in chiraq since.

I say put all nigs in charge of other nigs. Like Carson for HUD, great choice. Shit, put all the black cops in black cities. That way when they shoot more gangbanging nogs, we don't have to hear about how it's all evil racist cops.

Lie. Carson declined for like one day and then decided he would do it. Carson was confirmed as HUD secretary months ago, you just haven't heard about it because muh Russia

This is actually great 4D chess.

Trump hires black woman who has zero qualifications to run a department she knows nothing about. (Alongside Ben Carson, who is in the same boat.) If their policies don't work out, liberals will say he "should have hired someone who was qualified."

>you mean hire someone based on their qualifications and not based on race?

Checkmate affirmative action, SJWs, et al.

donald fags are so fucking retarded

before you write anything, imagine it was hilary who did it

anyway who cares some lady got paid lucky her, 99% of the world are incompetent and are lucky to be employed

I believe Trump is wise enough to see through all the shit their pulling, even if he's accelerating his age by doing so, don't forget he IS a time traveler, and he has most likely seen every possible scenario with every possible outcome.