Britanon here, on holiday for a week in Spain in a rented villa

Britanon here, on holiday for a week in Spain in a rented villa.

I don't know how you quite managed it, but you've officially created a country that's a bigger, lazier shithole than Mexico.

How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's where the mexicans learned it from

why they fuck are you not getting drunk as shit while you burn lobster red?

But safer and cleaner, so it's ok.

>brit overseas
Yeah nah, if you we're British you would be already arrested for shitting on streets and passing out drunk, you're probably some paki

In the past 2 months I've heard more terror attacks and catastrophes from England than any Mediterranean country.

He's got you there. Also, you've tried to start 3 anti spain threads in the last couple hours. What gives? Is it that bad there?

Okay, so what's the REAL issue here?
>lazier shithole than Mexico.
That's a very general statement.
Care to describe your stay so far?

>How did this happen?

>not british because not arrested for public shitting
>probably paki instead
kek

I mean, Mexico was a Spanish Colony my dude.

We meds just want to enjoy life, why is it so hard to understand?

I'm sorry to break it to you but anglos are famous for shitting, puking and passing out drunk on streets.

We taught the Indians how to do it.

What is Poland famous for? tracksuits and irrelevance?

Looks like I hit a nerve.

tracksuits from the fucking 80's m8, always see them in the crowd at international football games, won't be bashing spain though, always enjoyed it.

That's funny because our Indians (natives) were taught that as well

I was in Madrid last week. I was jealous that almost EVERYONE was Spanish except for the black prostitutes who kept bothering me (as I'm super tall and pale, clearly not a local).

The old buildings were well kept.

Madrid is 2hot4me though, not sure why I went there in summer.

>calls spain a shithole
>doesnt say why
>meantime grenfell tower smoulders

This

its just lads on tour! lighten up
Sobieski defeated the Ottoman empire from expanding into Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk
1980 olympics!

But user, it isn't even summer YET.

But now really it's hot af, pls send help-

I went to Toledo too - they were selling loads of figurines of crusader knights and so on. I bought some really expensive ones. Dues Vult, etc etc.

Toledo was sad though, DEAD CITY

This is the hottest month of June I remember, I cannot leave home before 9 except to commute.

Also, London was surprisingly non-Brittish, so there's that.

>I visited the south and noticed it's a lazy welfare leeching shithole

NO FUCKING SURPRISE NIGGER

FUCKING TOURISTS JUDGING MY COUNTRY BASED ON FUCKING ANDALUSIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

desu its so bad in the UK when I went to London I was pleasantly surprised if I managed to walk 100m without seeing a non-white.

I had assumed all European cities were like London and Paris. Was shocked to see Madrid was like 95+% white.

The huge "refugees welcome" banner was concerning though.

Have you ever been to Mexico.........? I've been to both and there's no comparison, desu. Mexico is the pits of the world.

A lot of cities in rural Spain are pretty empty, but you have to understand there cannot be much street life under this heatwave.

American here

Spaniards are a respectable people while brits are a dumb slav-type race that I cant help but feel embarrassed for. These dumb limey cunts literally cannot comprehend why they shouldn't jump off balconies. They're that stupid you can't make this shit up

wow thanks mr american for your opinion, we all care

Buenos dias, Panchito
Debes volver

That's the city government, allied with Podemos (the degenerate/commie party). The Government is held by the conservatives right now, but there may be political instability in the future, with how many cases of corruption the party racked up in the past decade.

As long as they're in charge, though, there seems to be passive resistance to taking in refugees (although political rhetoric is cucked Western-Europe style even for the """right""" wing parties).

I go to Jaen/sevilla in two weeks, is it that bad?
based

My surname originated around the 11th century in Asturia, how is the place?

The UK is lazy as fuck.

And singing louder than everybody while drinking so no one else can have a conversation

Jaen has nothing to see; Sevilla is a beautiful city with lots of history, but a shithole. Cadiz is a much more livable/bearable place, and has nice history too.

Beware the heat: we're in the midst of a heat wave and being out in the middle of the day is going to take a toll on you.

>Was shocked to see Madrid was like 95+% white.
but it isn't, madrid is known to be full of spics and gypsies, but yes it's whiter than london. maybe you picked a nicer neighbourhood?
it isn't bad, it's a great holiday destination and seville in my opinion is quite beautiful. Just don't think you're seeing ""spain"", you're just seeing a tiny part of it and people in the south are lazy and loud

I walked from Real Madrid stadium to hotel Arosa opposite the giant Primark.

Took me about 40 minutes, I had to stop twice in Subways' to buy a drink

staff were QT

also nobody in Madrid speaks English

luckily im not a cunt so I at least asked ¿Hablas inglés? before attempting anything

you have to go back

I was here, found it on google maps

"13 Calle Mesonero Romanos" use streetview

Don't go to Barcelona

I went to Barcelona in.. 2009 I think?

But I was actually staying Tarragona. I was still a normie then though, didn't really pay attention to demographics.

It's a great place if you like street mimes and morroccan pick-pockets

I love Spain and Madrid is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe

Last year I came to catalonia it was filled with spics, niggers and sandniggers, the only whites I saw in the city were for the most part french tourists too

Also, if you want to see Andalusia, you need to visit (some of) the following:
>Seville: lots of things to see, but a bit messy
>Granada: the Alhambra is a wonderful thing
>Ronda: amazing little town on the cliffs, one of my favorites in the whole country
>Cadiz
>Cordoba: the mosque is worth checking out if it doesn't mean a huge detour

Santiago Bernabeu is far from the city centre proper and closer to the financial centre of the city. It's a long and relatively uninteresting walk. Go check the Opera and the Royal Palace and maybe the Egyptian temple of Debod; makes for nice pictures in the hours of dusk.

>also nobody in Madrid speaks English
That's southern Europe for you, though. France isn't to different either.

then you probably felt right at home

>that map
Fucking Saupreiß

Nothing wrong with enjoying life

>I was in Madrid last week. I was jealous that almost EVERYONE was Spanish
That's not so good for a country that survives on tourism.

I'm Bavarian, du fette Puffmutter :^)

what I meant is they didn't need seveal million pakistanis and blacks to function as a nation like we apparently do?

>13 Calle Mesonero Romanos
user, you were in the very very center of the city. Christ, Gran Vía is a parade of tourists, as well as the areas of Sol and Callao. That's like going to Oxford St. in the UK and asking "Why are there so few brits in this country?"

Madrid is like 85% white, and I'm not even joking. Just go to the Salamanca district and see for yourself. WASP-like people all over.

>hates Switzerlad and Austria
Fuck off mental faggot. Go choke on shitskin dick you love so much somewhere else you rootless jew admixed urban subhuman

Yes I felt like in our former colonies, the good old days

Swissfags are bitter cunts and Austrians are rural farmers, there is literally no reason to respect either :^)

most likely felt like paris or lyon, no?

i was saying i was jealous of how many people in madrid were spanish, for some reason you think i'm saying the opposite

Nigger, the amount of immigrants we cope with is a joke compared to things like London or Paris. You need to travel around a bit more. Also, a lot of our immigrants are Romanian and Bulgarian, which are miles better than Arabs and Pakis.

>lazier
On the farm it is the horse who works the most

But Pierre that is what you are famous for. Whenever frenchies are on holiday they must announce to everybody around them they are french by:

>extreme loud talking
>singing french songs
>refusing to interact with locals and other tourists
>ignoring common sense and decency.

I can recall many instances of this.

>ok Pedro

has always been like this and eventually we made one of the biggest empires in the world

Rest off the world are you even trying?

Munich subhuman confirmed

You left a billion spics with your empire.

We prefer to be called Spanish but thanks
Yo are going to burn in hell men

Better than full amerindians don't you think?

What's the difference?
>what is extermination

>We meds just want to enjoy life, why is it so hard to understand?

No, it's okay. Enjoy your life but don't ask for our money when you are broke. Germans enjoy life too, but they work a lot so they are able to afford a joyful life.

I know, but hotels were just so cheap,afterwards i go a week to Moortugal to chill out

Also, when you go to Sevilla ask your guide or your hotel some "barrios" to avoid. There are some of them full of gypsies that are as bad as muslims...

let me guess, salou? there are so many russians british and germans everywhere, even the flyers doesnt attempt to talk to you in spanish

ahaha yes, dead on Salou.

I think there are less and less Russians now, it's harder for them to get a visa.

>Germans enjoy life too
I studied in Germany; can confirm this is utter bullshit, unless you call unrestrained degeneracy "enjoyment".

Nothing wrong with it, just don't immigrate to our nations and secure the Sea

we outbreed so many races that we create our own new race

>being laziest as fuck

are you even trying?

cuales son los barrios mas arriesgados?
Is this correct, as far as i know most spaniards dont speak english

>Spain
>complaining about degeneracy
What is truly degenerate is that non-Germanics are allowed to study and work in Germany. Working and studying community must be of the same blood, otherwise the experience is wasted

You had one job - too kill them. Now planet suffers from a billion of spics. You fucked up

Do you also say stuff like this irl?

Don't worry one day soon the EU will only consist of Germany lording over a bunch of Eastern states and you can save all of your BMW money to pay for your shitskin race mixed babies

That's because those motherfuckers send all immigrants to Catalonia so they don't have to suffer the consequences of their policies.

Well it was just a few thousands spanish men against so many milions of natives. They did a good job once you consider this.

actually i know very well salou, my ffamily got a house in first line of beach and i will go on wensday, but still, there are even restaurants ruled by russians that are only for russians and only speak russian, one time when i said to a flyer i speak spanish, he said "i dont speak spanish or english" anyway so many beutiful qts dong topless in the beach, really worth vacation time over there

Nope, it never was as easy to get the visa as it is now. The Spanish consulate gives 2 years multientry visas now almost to all. Nut most fly to Costa del Sol now instead of Barcelona and alrededor, to the area from Marbella to Estepona since there's a direct fly from Moscow to Malaga.

dont worry, most of spanish doesnt speak english but in the tourist areas they do, and even if they dont they try their best to help you

Not in Cadiz and neighbour pueblos

Spain superpower by 2020

If you hire a tourist guide he/she will know english and maybe others like french or german. But yeah, you did great. Also, don't think we are all like people in Sevilla or Andalucia. They are... like that special child that you have and you have to keep him and love him because he is special.

Spain is weird to me. I have no idea what a Spanish landscape looks like. I've been to Barcelona and the place just has rocks. Is there any green in Spain?

I work there every summer as a waiter. Each year there are more and more russians however, which is a good thing because they're classy people, their women are hot and they give good tips.
Bongs are usually fine too.

>britanon
>once control 1/3rd of world
>overrun with niggers who will cause an inevitable collapse of society
>takes a jab at another country
you are the laughing stock of the world

interesting

there's green, there's also semideserts and overall there's a lot of mountains, it is also safe to say we have the most varied landscape in europe

dude let me place you in situation, 500 years ago, you live in filthy europe black pest, dirty as fuck smells many fucking wars everywhere, then you pick a boat, you travel 6 months only seeing dirty sweaty mens, and then you suddently arrive in paradise, with tons of chiks that worship you as a god.

If i was like that i ould fuck every single woman in 50km around,

Actually is funny to say that many of explorers of conquistadores, just join a mission but when they first land in america in spanish ports, they refuse going on the mission and they stay there for living becouse it was "paradise" also, no spanish woman migrate to america, you could only marry with natives

> (You)
>>Germans enjoy life too
>I studied in Germany; can confirm this is utter bullshit, unless you call unrestrained degeneracy "enjoyment".

You are jealous. It's always the same. Erasmus students from Spain and Italy come here and booze all day long, don't learn German and don't study. French and Slavs are okay, some Italians too but the Spanish are just lazy bums. Nevertheless people here are nice to you. Then when German students come to your country you make fun of them. Call them Rumpelstielzchen and shit. You are just jealous, childish, lazy bums. You deserve everything you get.

> be a britpaki turbovirgin
> go to spain in the summer
> UNIRONICALLY SHITPOST about spain being "bad" instead of going out
you're pretty fucking pathetic, ransheet

People who are around me share those views. Homogeniety is valued in our financial upper class. To be an exclusive racial nation is nothing wrong you genocidal fuck