Brit/pol/

>News streams
news.sky.com/watch-live
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcnews

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>Protesters charge into Kensington town hall at rally in support of London tower fire victims
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/875736709840814080 (embed)

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

>Sinn Fein accuses May of breaching Good Friday Agreement as she seeks deal with DUP for Ian Paisley's party to prop her up in power
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606740/The-Queen-s-Speech-place-WEDNESDAY.html

>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_klmfrj2jM
youtu.be/bqup9sVP9e0
youtube.com/watch?v=yUatH8zI6Qc
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/peter-hitchens-let-this-blackened-tragic-tower-stand-as-a-monument-to-our-cheapskate-society-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b-7c4VNGOgU
strawpoll.me/13220257
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is brit/pol/ dead suddenly

Soon boys.

Hammond is on Andrew Marr

Why the fuck am I hearing our chancellor describe our economy as a household budget?

My whole street had a massive standoff with some local student cunts today

Story?

It's a metaphor. He's not literally saying that public sector budgets are being cut because they splurged on artisan marmalade instead of golden shred.

>Queens speech cancelled in 2018 because Brexit will take up too much time

The Tory's are finished and they know it, desperately clinging onto power

tad hot out

Brit/pol/ is at its purest right now because all the normies, underage and women are out in the sun. We can say and post whatever we like.

Oh look, just your average news story about capitalist companies shilling against nationalism.

Who /boiling/ here?

Glorious day in the City of Culture

Then it continued

the sun just needs to fucking leave its too fucking hot

>Mauled by the tigers

please don't, that shit is really fucking cringy.

Have a pint in the Minerva on me lad x

what the fuck is Sunday Morning Live lads? I don't watch telly.

>made after last thread died
>no edition
>(embed)
Utter state of anonymong thread craftsmen.

Avoid that. Watch Peston on ITV instead.

So bored of muh Grenfell.

Never made one before, but it'd been like 10 mins since the last one died so I thought I'd better do it.

No points on the picture at least?

Nice one.

Our economy DOES NOT function like one, so why repeat this bullshit in regards to borrowing ?

I am so glad that those Londoners died.

>those shitskins are totally gonna riot and prove how violent they are!!
well, why didnt they then?

Bit harsh mate.

McDonnell is on Sky News if you want

>Watch Peston on ITV instead.

Full blown Marxist circle jerk on Peston.

Don't mind me mate, I'm just an autistic cunt.

So what are we up to now?

edgy

That seems to be the case everywhere this morning because of the fire. I haven't seen any small c conservatives today. Do we know who is on SP?

not the economy but public spending.

The cricket is about to start. Who are we all supporting? India or Pakistan?

I know, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_klmfrj2jM

muh cladding

In nappa lads. Its fuckin hot like

Well it was also supposed to be for heat insulation.

There's no denying it kept them warm.

Yes. It's utter bollocks.
youtu.be/bqup9sVP9e0

>Do we know who is on SP?

Haven't heard anything.

India.

so turn on the air conditioning for God's sake

Gonna be a scorcher today lads.

No way I'll been able to sleep today, fuck.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

It's fucking hot here an all. Don't be like me and wake up with a tattoo.

I'm so glad that Jo Cox died (for nothing).

Most people die for nothing.

Not as fantastically early as Jo Cox though.

Fuck that noise. Going home on tuesday and i cannee be fucked going out again after my awkward autismo mates cock blocked me twice now

They're going to suck each other off in a minute.

Map from 14th June, showing highest temperature from each city.

Congleton is very nice

>tfw West Midlands

Too many pakis and too hot desu

The heat has killed most of us and driven the rest into the cool shade of our local pub gardens.

There's literally nothing else to do in this weather other than sit comfy with an ice cold pint.

How insufferable are they going to be if Pakistan win today?

Guys, I've never watched a cricket game ever, always found it too boring. I'd like to start today, what channel is it on and how do I enjoy it?

Fair enough! One of my mates fucked a prostitute, paid on his debit card and got rinsed for all his money so don't be tempted to do that either.

It's probably on Sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUatH8zI6Qc

yeah had a mate get scammed by a prozzie out there, be careful around em

It's on Sky Sports 2, just have some cold drinks and snacks handy and enjoy.

Can't be worse than when they beat us.

She was a stripper as well so he paid at the club and they did it on the beach. No receipt as far as I'm aware.

Sky Sports 2:

cricbox dot co fwdslash sky-sports-2-live

Just get some beers out and start watching. It's a 50 over game. An over is 6 balls. Pakistan are batting first. India have to try and bowl them out and stop them scoring too many runs in 50 overs. India then have their own 50 overs to try and score more runs.

I thought England was as high up as Canada why do we get heatwaves all summer and shitty snowless winters?

>Karenposters after Theresa May's new mandatory regulated internet service comes out
Honestly I'm surprised Brit/pol/ aren't making a bigger deal of that announcement.

Isn't that the town that sold their bible to buy a new town bear?

b a s e d lad

Global warming :-(

>She's in church right now thinking "Well, that's a few less mouths to feed"

>PETER HITCHENS: Let this blackened, tragic tower stand as a monument to our cheapskate society

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/peter-hitchens-let-this-blackened-tragic-tower-stand-as-a-monument-to-our-cheapskate-society-.html

B L A C K E N E D

Is there that paki march today?

If the prozzies here are as fucking disgusting as the strippers I'll pass lad.

I punched my m8 in the cock in the middle of the club the first time wben he stopped me dancing with a russian qt

Last night they laughed at me for using the age old tactic of talking to the fat bird to open up the group

Being mates with autists sucks

Big mummy on your telly telling you your house isn't Islamised enough and to report for re-radicalisation when lads?

Any decent chimpouts happen yesterday lads?

there's pakis and kikes protesting in london today, should be comfy

yes, heebs have arranged a counter as well, may get tasty

>Now that nobody has horses or stables, the old dead metaphor ‘shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted’ should be replaced by ‘policing the crime after it has taken place’. For this is what we actually do.

Stop it :(

Happy Fathers Day lads. Just got some bad feels though, my dad was listening to this in the kitchen and it reminded me that this fantastic artist converted to the religion of peace and said the fatwa against Salman Rushdie was justified. Had a bit of a rage about it. I'm somewhat triggered, as it were tbqh lads

youtube.com/watch?v=b-7c4VNGOgU

The economy isn't the same thing as government finances. With regards to government finances it's very much accurate to depict it as a household budget because it works more or less on the same sort of lines-- you have money coming in and money going out. You can, if you have a long term plan or are a brilliant bullshitter, spend more than you have coming in but if you fail to continue to convince those who you've lent money off that you are able to pay it back they'll start exploring ways to make their money back from you.

strawpoll.me/13220257

strawpoll.me/13220257

strawpoll.me/13220257

^^ POLL ^^

o-ohayou gozaimasu anonsenpais...

Aside from the cladding and road layout, it doesn't look that different today.

Notice how the number of europoor and colonial posters has gone down due to these new gay as fuck flags

The gulf stream gives us unusually warm weather for our geographical position

>strawpoll.me/13220257
justice for corby- err- I mean grenfell

Yeah, just the fact that well over half of the native population has been displaced.

Fucking rage inducing.

I just read his blog now, spot on again.

What's it like out there?
Are the food/drinks cheap?

Have you read Douglas Murray's new book?

Apart from the people in that picture are now a minority in thier own capital city.