WW3

Do you think we're getting closer to World war 3?

Share your opinions about that, and how it will unfold here, and vote on this strawpoll

strawpoll.me/13213943

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huge economic collapse coming within days.. whst do u think?

There will not be a WWIII
Vietnam showed us that, they are just proxy wars now

SAGE SURVEY THREADS
kill OP for he is a faggot

We're in the end times. Tribulation.

the mountains will boil and the seas will crumble.

youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ

I hope so

I hope it starts like this, and is another religious war.

Anon5 wonders why this hasn't happened already. It actually is an operation on the books. There's plenty of reason for doing it too.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

ww3 has already begun.It is a slow buildup of tension,war,sanctions,murders,arms deals,blackmail,nuke programs,etc

It isnt just going to happen instantly.We are slowing rolling into it

Soon I hope. I have 7 people on a hit-list I want to get before law and order is restored.

I wonder whats going on with the Qatar situation. Has anything changed with that? Iran started shipping them food and that was the last I heard about it.

the east/west buildup is so secular, though. For a proper, no holds barred, open warfare with bombs flying, we need religion to get involved.
But yes, i agree, WW3 has been in action for a long time, i saw the ukraine maidan as an opening military move

Nope, never happen. Same goes with race war. Never happen.

Anonymous (ID: N3/a/OKj) 06/18/17(Sun)21:41:20 No.they said that about Trump, too.
All we need is ISIS to get the idea that mecca has become corrupt, or that destroying mecca brings about the end times, or some good and nutty prophet to come along and be the new mohammed and demand it.

I think we are nearer to see a 2nd American civil war than a WWIII

> It will probably begin due to financial collapse (probably another great depression).

> Non-whites will immediately turn on whites and begin slaughtering them by the millions because they've been programmed to do so.

> Whites won't believe what is going on until it is too late, nor be able to prevent it due to being unprepared.

> Europeans will probably have it the worst due to most of them being liberals/not having access to firearms. Plus, they've been importing isis fighters by the thousands and most of them don't believe this will ever happen.

> Little pockets of conservative whites prepared for this will survive (Europe/Australia/North America/South Africa). It will only be due to them having EVAC plans/being supplied.

> Whites will probably either end up migrating to a singular area and eventually left alone by the hordes, or eventually wiped out by the savages who will undoubtedly be hunting us down due to unfounded ideas of "white privilege".

Unfortunately, this is probably how it would end up playing out. About 1/4 of whites are hardcore liberals. About 2/4 of whites really don't care either way. Lastly, about 1/4 of whites are conservative & religious. Your 1/4 bit of liberals will be the first to actually side WITH the non-whites against the "evil conservative whites", they will undoubtedly be killed off by them. This will probably NOT be reported by the media because this will go against their narrative they've been building for the past 25 years. So your other 2/4 of middle grounded whites will eventually be slaughtered because they don't care about any of this are aren't prepared. By this time, your conservative religious whites are well on their way to mostly white areas that are undoubtedly at least somewhat prepared for this.

When all begins to settle down and conservative whites begin coming out of their safe zones, they'll notice how there are no other whites around. This will lead to white flight to either a single area.

Essay done

Next time try an image that isn't a shitty shop

don't see how it matters, but alright

I think the U.S. is close to entering war, but I wouldn't say we're on the verge of a global conflict. More than likely we're gonna get dragged into another Middle Eastern war.

nothing wrong with shitty shops when making memes. Its kinda expected, isn't it?

At this point, the world should take extreme action to battle terrorism. Not just sit on their asses and wait for another terror attack. War is needed.

>war is needed
checked. Help meme it into being, then

Digits are a good start I guess.