PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJoDJq659VY
timing.71wytham.org.uk/s/wec
imdb.com/name/nm0052442/
youtube.com/watch?v=rmxbUK9uFMo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268264/Jake-Evans-How-teen-killed-mother-sister-Halloween-remake-left-inspired-amazed-murder-family.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nOJz1zqC2LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've gotta have my morning joe.

tomorrow lad

its a sunday ~___~
Maybe i'll watch reruns

How about your morning polls user?

NAME FIVE RACING TEAMS THAT AREN'T JACKIE CHAN.

Another tragedy that could have been prevented if mods didn't stop our little fire danger consciousness threads.

They died at their cars in a side road.

There are none. The chanopoly abides

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is there any good reading material on bannon? im so intrigued by him

Hey hey hey niggas, Black man for voted for trump here I'm planning to use the money from my small restaurant chain get go buy some land in Africa what you guys think?

Portugal is such a third world country

Did some niggers die at least? Or just Portugese?

btw, are you guys safe enough? Checked your fire alarms, extinguishers and sprinklers? Don't fuck around with fire, whoever the equivalent of Ebola Chan but for fire is working overtime.

Just watch his filims

ni**ers = portuguese

looks like a forest fire though?

They really want the nuclear option again don't they?

Shutup leaf. Portugal is whiter than Brazil which is the cutoff point. Would gladly fight alongside them.

No niggers outside a few neighborhoods in Lisbon user. No moors as well or jews. Unlike our neighbors whoever gets kicked out stays out.

A

You're a toothpaste, what do you know?

Good for you recognizing the shill hiding behind the GOP flag. It's so obvious every time

Congress has too much power.

COME WATCH MEMES COME TRUE AT LE MANS!!!

JACKIE CHAN IS RACING FOR THE 1ST TIME...AND WINNING!!!

PORSCHE WENT KAPUT!!!

...???

Whatever the flag I'm less afraid to show mine than you are to show yours. Maybe you're even a poo which would be ironic as you're judging people on their whiteness

Just another divide and conquer type of shill trying to wedge Europeans apart.

Zaloompf BTFO!!!

imdb.com/name/nm0052442/

How does /ptg/ cope with the fact that America is a dying country with no chance of revival.

And Europe/Australia/Canada are following suit rapidly. The entire western world is committing collective suicide, and there's literally no way to stop it. We're doomed to total extinction.

How are you guys coping with that? It's really weighing a heavy load on me. I might as well be catatonic, as of late. Why should I care about my career, my health, or anything when I know the future holds nothing for me?

Let's not start this again.

We just got Awoo's back.

And you are surrounded by liberals or old fuckers who don't care

If you didn't care then you'd kill yourself

> Why should I care about my career, my health, or anything when I know the future hol

You shouldn't. Weak minded people like yourself should just give up and indulge in degeneracy or just check yourself out, it's free.

As for the rest that are at least trying enjoy the fight. Sometimes the road is more interesting than the destination.

do a flip faggot

>We just got Awoo's back
I thought this was off topic garbage

America is dead. I await the promised kekistani land, where based Spencer will be the word of kek, and all based men will have yellow wives to have based white children with

eh?

yeah it's pretty bad. It's pretty mindbending. I'm starting to think maybe I'm the one who's in the wrong.

I've been thinking about it, but I wouldn't want to ruin my parents' lives. For some reason they still care about me. Stockholm syndrome, I guess.

clearly lying
why wouldnt they? we do

He paused to consider his words, meaning he has a conscience, liar or not.

Let's not fool ourselves, you've already ruined their lives, user

>spends his days in front of the computer writing autistic walls of text about a Country and President that isn't even his and copy pasting 'em to endless different threads

>accuses other of being weak minded and indulging in degeneracy

heh

is this the tape DJT is referreing to? there is close captions if its hard to hear the man.
>youtube.com/watch?v=rmxbUK9uFMo

All hail, Flamma-chan.

you know what I mean.

how can Portunigger ever recover

Pretty sure I already spoke with you in the previous thread about being a negative zombie, blogging of your gloom and doom troubles.

Lurk more.

thank you user

but I've been lurking for years. That's why I'm so depressed. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that there is no future. Everything is going to the dumps, and it will stay there forever.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268264/Jake-Evans-How-teen-killed-mother-sister-Halloween-remake-left-inspired-amazed-murder-family.html

This kid shot his pretty white sister because she said something racist.

A brainwashed white kid shot his red pilled white sister because she said something racist.

Reminder that cultural marxist brainwashing is dangerous.

Sounds like another goyim is out of the game

No you bought into the meme that the 21st century is the greatest bestest century ever with intellect and science with flying cars and space travel but you realise its going to be hell hole full of ignorance and willful suicide and civilisations grave.

that's what I'm saying. There is literally no future for us. It's all over. Done. Game over, man.

The future belongs to China.

I can't believe there's so many gullible whites alive. Shooting your family is nigger behavior

Then limit your posting habits of spreading that pathetic and weak mindset.

He shot his family because they said something "racist"

This is what (((they))) have done to young white minds. This story really disturbed me.

It wont belong to China either they have problems too. Muslims will keep killing each other aswell.

IMPEACH
MENT
MPEACH
MENT
MPEACH
MENT
MPEACH
MENT

For some reason, I thought Jackie Chan did something to make me dislike him. But whatever it was, is now gone.

Karma?

*sips tea*

>The future belongs to China.
The future also belonged the Japan, in the 80's.

>you bought into the meme that the 21st century is the greatest bestest century ever with intellect and science with flying cars and space travel

Not yet, user. That part comes later

im half way throught the vid, basically the tape has comey, lynch, podesta, rice and a couple of other hillary campaign ppl talking about how they would get the media to go crazy about the russia story.

but China is conquering the world right now. How on Earth could you say they won't win?

If it won't belong to China, to whom will it belong?
>inb4 muh jooos

you're conflating weakness with awareness. America is full of ignorant patriots. They all think Jews are God's chosen and would proudly die to defend Israel.

Is Trump going to pass the RAISE act? And Are all Dreamers going to be deported now that DACA will stay and they'll be easier to find?

America needs a 1 million man deportation squad. We aren't deporting enough.

There's a bunch of videos on Youtube explaining how China's economy can collapse at any moment, chek 'em out, it'll be just like the USSR

PORSCHE #1 BROKEN AND RETIRED

JACKIE /OURCHAN/ IS IN THE LEAD!!!!

He would've shognke too I bet and I'm not even racist (maybe little bit).

I feel like we need to have a new discussion on what racism is because the lefts: "racism = power + privilege' bullshit seems to be gaining a foothold which is disturbing

Chinas army exists to keep the chinese people in check. They are propping up failing unprofitable companies just to keep citizens employed and not rioting the whole thing is going to collapse.

but Chinese are actually educating their children, and implementing Eugenics programs to make sure the future generations are even better suited to serve the party.

It'll either be Israel or China that wins long term. Every other country is either riding a broken minecart to oblivion, or full of literal retards who will never be able to compete with China or Israel.

We're fucking doomed. DOOMED!

I'm doing my part to help them by going to AMPs. What are the rest of you doing?

I WANT NO TROUBLE

Would've killed me too*

My DATF is only 19 Personnel, but we have assisted ICE in arresting and deporting 497 spics since the Unit was created from scratch(and me made EO of the Task Force) in March. We have another 129 Illegal in Jails awaiting Deportation and have a list of 5,902 to be detained and charged. We do all of the raids and just hold them. Until, ICE can deport the spics.

Just give up, goyim, and there will be no trouble

Can we be honest?
What's the point of deporting people?
Pic related. We need a wall before we put that much effort in deporting.

Israel couldn't make it without gibs. China could.

Current rates of growth will subside. Also you underestimate your own country. There are other metrics other than GDP and everything taken into account and USA rapes china up the ass.

You're right. We should throw them into the middle of the ocean instead.

Poor Jackie, now the media is going to come after him.

Expect to see some media hit-pieces claiming Jackie is a pedo in coming weeks.

Why do the midterms have to be so far away? I want another major Republican win to BTFO democraps forever.

That might be cheaper than a wall. Good idea.

Plane tickets nowadays are cheaper than coyotes, the wall isn't gonna do much

I want Nehlen to replace Ryan, At least he's on the Trump Train.

Muh deportations.
It doesn't make a fucking difference when our border is Swiss cheese. Stop being stupid.

Israel is one of the most self-sustaining countries in history. That's why all surrounding countries are so butthurt. They realized that if only they had an intelligent population, their stinky desert shitholes could become veritable oases.

My country is absolute dogshit. White people are not being educated whatsoever. Our economy is propped up by immigrants from China, India, etc.

Even if America ends up succeeding, it won't be America is we've once known it.

>They realized that if only they had an intelligent population

more like they realized if only they had US foreign aid

Ummm no sweetie...after deportation, they would have a criminal record. To gain entry via plane, their passport would be scanned. They would be denied entry, sweetie.

It works with us. The ICE Detachment that we work with ships them down to the Yucatan or as far south as Peru or Chile to fuck with the repeat offender spics.

This isn't the whitehouse buddy. Call your congressman or something if you need to have a bitch.

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be involved in the Congressional Campaign in Georgia's 6th district. In the past they have leaked accurate poll toplines onto the listerv a few days before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Handel did really bad at the debate. Her line about not supporting a "livable wage" really hurt her among undecided voters.
2. The RNC knows they aren't going to win this race, but are still spending money to try to minimize the margin of defeat to save face
3. Ossoff will clear at least 70% among the early vote
4. Ossoff will win at least 52% of the total vote, above the public polling average
5. The RNC is going to try to blame liberal judges for this defeat - even if it's not true, it might be possible to blame Handel's defeat on new voters showing up after the court order struck down Georgia's election law
6. Ossoff will probably win again in 2018, since he will have an incumbency advantage
7. Oddly enough, Republicans will have spent more money in the end than the Democrats
8. While Trump won't say this publicly, privately he expects nothing less than a victory. Expect heads to roll at the RNC when Ossoff wins.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Are you endorsing helicopter rides?

youtube.com/watch?v=nOJz1zqC2LY

Perhaps my favorite moment from the election.

>that one time ICE deported someone to Cambodia when they were obviously hispanic

gotcha famlan

Horrible pasta. I've seen this too much.

Of course not.