Should eugenics and forced sterilization make a comeback?

Should eugenics and forced sterilization make a comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/389948-woman-tours-us-vasectomy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The question is why did it left?

Yes

Saged

Hitler stigmatized it.

Yeah in same ways I do think it should come back.
>fetus deformed
>fetus sick as Hell
>fetus diseased

I just wonder if people who have these children think back and wished they had not had them. Especially the ones who need life long assistance.

Of course it should come back

Just wait for the genome therapy to make an appereance and those problems won't be an issue anymore.

i dont care. most people here wont breed anyway

FPBP
non-Europeans - extermination
Inferior European stock - sterilization
No

Yes. The weak should fear the strong.

no, because then I would be sterilized.

Marketing super sperm to the masses is the only action that is required. Super sperm can right all genetic wrongs in the world.

no because imposing arbitrary human values to intervene the greatest optimization tool (evolution) that we know of is retarded as fuck

no
but we should have an optional selective breeding program.
or just wait on CRISPR or something similar

This.

Any fetus that is found to be deformed or have severe physical or mental deformaties should be mandatory aborted on the spot no questions asked. All these sacks of flesh do is waste tax payer money because society deems them as "special"

There is nothing special about a "human" that cant even comprehend the environment around them and will require constant 24/7 care for its short miserable life. People think they feel love? Nah fuck off, they dont know what love is, all they feel is the pain and suffering of their body trying to live every single day.

Genocide should be a eugenics option.

>he just lets her do it
what's the fun in that?

gosh she's hot.
but yes to the question. Reversible sterilizing agents in fast food, so lazy fucks don't breed

Why do you want to murder Sup Forums OP?

No. Also I hate your flag for being so unsymmetrical. We should adopt the wizard life instead and go full ghost in the shell.

>Evolution
>Optimized
Evolution works on heuristics, it's goal is the least effort to create something functional.

>Should eugenics and forced sterilization make a comeback?
yes the thing is it would have to be voluntary.

theres already eugenics programs like abortion that work and are voluntary infact abortion is one of the only things keeping the nigger population from exploding.

So you'd be sterilized then?

Just imagine she's the glorious fascist state.

Providing paid incentives for voluntary sterilization shows a lot of promise, some broad in the US is doing a tour of the country and already making a killing in repeat buisness.

even stricter than this

>Providing paid incentives for voluntary sterilization shows a lot of promise, some broad in the US is doing a tour of the country and already making a killing in repeat buisness.

do you have a citation for that?

as i said if its voluntary you avoid most of the chimpouts and controversy that would come with installing eugenics policies.

This

I can already imagine the retardation

>WE NEED MUH MASTA RACE
>EVERYBUDY 6'8" HEIGHT BLUE EYED BLUE HAIR PERFECT DEFINITION

>Suddenly everyone dies from a retarded banana disease

Evolution is the best tool

>Evolution is the best tool

and the welfare state promotes disgenics evolution only works to a certain extent before human envolvement is necessary.

rt.com/viral/389948-woman-tours-us-vasectomy/

Enjoy.

Maybe we should do something about it. In the next UK election, we need people to run under the kekistani party and create a plethera of online propaganda for the masses to follow and sieze control of the UK parliament. If there's one thing Sup Forums is good at, it's convincing the masses. Just look at the iPhone wave feature

HOLY SHIT BLACKED HAS NEW MODEL? HOT. I WOULD PAY FORTUNE FOR THIS

So get rid of welfare then.

thanks for the citation.