"Russia wasn't hacking your vote, they were hacking your mind."

Woah...

They can't keep getting away with it!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/12/how-russia-targets-the-us-military-215247
archive.is/FMQG9
theepochtimes.com/n3/2226480-indiana-joins-idaho-georgia-in-dhs-election-hack-claims/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
youtube.com/watch?v=y9z2o0DFsoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats basically all that it comes down to. Russians influenced the election, because RT has a youtube channel.

Seriously.

Don't those two sentences contradict each other?

>Russia hacked into the voter systems of 39 states
>Russia"hacked" your mind by influencing the way you vote (by releasing truthful information about a candidate)

hopefully this leads to strict laws and sets precedent for fake news

shudidown shudidawlldown

The left and their allies are doing a great job outlining exactly how to defeat them now and going forwards.

Come 2018 and 2020 the memes and psyops are going to be white hot. Seeing how easy it was to meme Trump into office gives great hope that destroying the globalist on the "mind field" will be easier than once thought.

>Clit
>Twats
Name checks out

Literally, it was real in my mind.

I was hoping we would have an all out race / civil war before 2020. We are overdue and we need it badly.

Not just RT. Even conspiracy sites like Veterans Today and YouTube channels like SOUTHFRONT are part of the propaganda effort.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/12/how-russia-targets-the-us-military-215247

As if you didn't know /sg/ threads are full of Russian shills

Are the 39 states the ones voted for Trump?

Nice try archive.is/FMQG9

RIDF thread

been in the deepweb lately? conspirancy sites are FULL of anti russia propaganda. you even read shit like russia did 9/11, it's crazy

help! my mind is still being hjacked!

They all have sever delusion desorder.

They're the states with machines owned by Soros.

of all the fucking projectionist bullshit

what about the KIKES
what about the KIKES hacking people's minds

So... does this mean that AIPAC will be disbanded for influencing our elections?

What are you suggesting? That the deep web is CIA controlled American propaganda?

that the anti russia propaganda outweights pro russian content by far

Oh man, Southfront's 59k subscriber viewer base, and Veteran Today's 1000 subscriber base is surely making a dent in public perception!

What's next? Attacking Russian gun channels for propaganda reasons?

To any fellow Trump supporter we are all Russian sleeper agents we just don't know it

I like how these fuckers latch on to everything i say.

I was the first fucker to say trump had the russian connection.

Now they latch on to me saying russia just memed our election.

Its fucking hilarious how these news sites and government agencies take "anonymous" tips as gospel truth.
And even more worthy of headlines and podcasts.

MYNDE HAQUE

>mind hacking
>"they used our propaganda machines against us!"

but they didn't.
and they didn't.

and they didn't.

When you think americans cant sink lower,they surprise you every day.

>To any fellow Trump supporter we are all Russian sleeper agents we just don't know it
gibs Rubbles nao!

whoa... this totally makes sense now...

In my mind i thought hillary was a sweet little old lady and it was her turn next.

But then, i was presented with alternative facts in my mind and then my mind told me she was a psychotic bitch who would fuck up the world even more than her kind had already fucked it up.

And then my mind decided that it was for the best that a criminal cunt shouldn't be the president, and my mind agreed that i too like grabbing pussy.

Now my mind knows that this new information about my mind being hacked, which influenced me to vote for the lesser of two evils, changed my mind, and now my mind thinks that this was a good thing...

Whoa... blown away...

Thanks shareblue...

If all the whistleblowing Russia did during the election was done by a reporter, they'd earn a Pulitzer prize.

Russian hacking would have been useless if the DNC had nothing to hide.

>mind hacking
Can't make this shit up

>russia hacking

theepochtimes.com/n3/2226480-indiana-joins-idaho-georgia-in-dhs-election-hack-claims/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time

um, no sweetie

>how dare they not unquestionably accept our propaganda

The purpose of the Russian hacking meme is to obfuscate the actual hacking done by the Democrats.

They're still doing it here and now. Look at all the Putin interview threads circle jerking about how big and strong he is

and so much more.

>At first I thought what kind of faggotry is this.
>Then remembered an old soviet documentary.
>Called: The Target Is Your Brain.
This is a psyop. Promise.
Ta Ta faggots. Oh here's the documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9z2o0DFsoc

idk about minds but they sure are hacking something over here