edition.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/trump-golf-obama/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike shill.

Kek. Based covfefe

#HighT

>50% approval rating
>50% country despises you
>GUYS I HAVE THE BEST POPULARITY

What's wrong with his supporters, they will be delighted with this because they compare everything he does to Obama n Hillary

he has a strong dislike of a smarter more popular black man

I still cannot for the life of me understand why none of his advisers are telling him to keep away from twitter.

>Drumpf refers to himself in third person

Fucking dropped. Impeachment when?

Fucking unbelievable, after everything we've gone thru he still believes what the liberal kike media says. It's like Homer in the episode where he's accused of being a sexual molester.

remember what got us here; ironic detachment and shitposting to trigger other people. dont let yourself get sucked in to endlessly defending everything trump does.

Why is he so obsessed with everything Obama? It's like he can't stop thinking about him. Cringe

after all this time faggots FUCKING STILL don't understand how Trump loves to dominate the media cycle constantly

wow after these comments i no longer can support drumpf, impeach when?

He's a professional troll. He loves saying shit like this and watching people lose their minds. As an Australian, I would think you'd understand.

Oh look its a shareblue thread.

50% is a good number

Means he probably has gained popularity

It's still early days in his presidency

When he gets the muslim ban, the wall is finished and we get rid of assad etc etc people will realize he is a good president

trust in KEK

PRAISE BE TO KEK

>wastes 5 characters on this name

fucking kek i remember that one.

he is mentaly disable. To be honest muritards like bright colors and loud noises.

>16 posts
>16 posters
>Australia
>no arguments
Ya'll postin in a shill thread.

>t. tater nigger

Not to mention that in politics, even a 40% is decent. Realistically getting higher than 50% is not even possible with today's politics.

audibly kekd
the world needs more cringememe politicians tbqh

clearly a narcissistic pd, he is mentally ill and this is pretty obvious.

No, he can't stop thinking about Obama. He's been this way since the birther shit. He needs to get over his obsession with "O" it's cringey

He is my god

The poll isn't even accurate

This is the first time in his life he hasn't been surrounded by sycophants. He has spent his whole life legitimately believing that he, Donald J. Trump, is super great, super intelligent. The most intelligent. Everybody loves him. Everybody wants to be him.

That's been his reality for his entire life. The idea that he's completely incompetent has never been presented to him. And he has certainly never had to look a reality that he is incompetent, backed up with a evidence and abysmal approval ratings, in the face and been forced to defend it against a hostile crowd.

His reality has been brutally shattered and that can have devastating effects on a mind like his. He is having to face his own limits for the first time.

Imagine that. Imagine if you woke up tomorrow and someone told you "You've been on a simulation treadmill your whole life. There's no such thing as America or humans. The world is run by sentient toasters. Also you're a fish." Then that sentient toaster kicks you square in the balls and tells you to go fuck yourself.

It'd be kind of hard to deal with right? Well that's what's happening to Trump right now. The free world is being run by an unstable egomaniac with a fractured reality.

>tfw Obama never went lower than 60
>tfw tired of winning

i absolutely hate drumpf now!!!!!

Why do you retards post this? He has both Bannon and Kushner on his team, the guy clearly does not surround himself with yes-men

even if that is true it's the greatest choice of President in a generation

I'll bet you voted for the $10trillion Nigger

His chiefs of staff went around in a circle, thanked him for existing, and sucked his dick at their first meeting.

Bannon is losing privileges every day for exactly that reason and Kushner is only there because he's fucking Trump's daughter.

>British
>Good voting choices

Okay faggot.

No i doubt that. He''s tasted humility in the 90s when he fucked up big time.

There are interviews with his daughter where she talks about him telling her that a homeless person they walked by was 1 billion richer than them.

You make conclusions based on superficial bullshit and not actual results and government policy.

40% dipshit

He trippled the cost of health insurance and lied about ANY benefits of Obamacare. There are zero

Oh wow! Having such a financial parachute that you can recover from being 1 billion dollars in debt must have been so humbling for him! There's no way that didn't just feed his ego as he raped his way back up to the top.

He has demonstrated success in multiple spheres. That is a clear demonstration of intelligence. You may disagree with his politics, your choice, but look at what's happened to his political opponents, especially those that underestimated him.

If you are sincere in standing up to Trump, for whatever emotional or ideological reason, you do yourself a disservice by underestimating him.

Says the faggot supporting an orangutan in a suite with no grasp of foreign or domestic policies of any kind. A orangutan that wants to build a $12 billion wall that has no benefits other than wasting resources and giving rednecks boners.

ha ha ha ha

does it hurt that these people OWN you now?

>He has demonstrated success in multiple spheres
by dogding taxes and buying politicians oh ans scamming dumb republican voters lmao

I'm sure he was intelligent at one point about other things. Now he's old and senile with a fluttering grasp on reality.

Neurosurgeons are intelligent. But if you put one in charge of an airplane with a broken autopilot they would still crash it into the ground. Leading a nation in any decent way is not one of Trumps "multiple spheres".

Life, liberty and the pursuit of burgers.

He's better than you user, a lot better.

No. In 2018 republicans will lose the house and senate as a natural consequence of the populace electing an actual retard.

The best part is liberals keep underestimating Trump's intelligence and lose because of this. Their hubris keeps costing them, but their ego can't handle the idea of Trump not being a retard. They just have to believe Trump got this far purely based on luck.

be both know that's not true

It's probably not an actual Australian but some third world cunt.

Oh hey looks, it's another leftypol thread where they all pretend to be republicans

how can I recover?

If you say so. People keep underestimating him and he keeps playing them for fools. He's better than the alternative and his term is far from over. Who knows, maybe he'll get two scoops and keep you crying for another four years.

>Trump's intelligence
judging by his vocabulary there isn't too much of it

Fap to Ivanka pictures?

A "small loan of a million dollars" is a hell of a lot more than luck.

I'll believe he's not a retard when he can piece together a complete sentence. I'm not convinced the man has eight more years of a functioning brain left given his speech patterns.

more like vomit

Has anyone figured out what that meant?

It's what happens when you have a stroke in the middle of sending a tweet and are too proud to admit you didn't mean to send it.

he meant
>I'm a fucking retard who can't form a full sentence without shitting himself

He's incredibly insecure and narcissistic and has to delude himself into thinking highly of himself at all times. It doesn't work so well when people are less delusional.

Relative, user. To him, a million dollars is a small loan. D-do you think that equality is real?

OBONGO BTFO!

That's not the point you low IQ mongoloid. The point is that the 100 percent confidence and bravado is a facade, you don't think a person doubts their capabilities if they get into a sink hole of 1+ billion?

Oh, you're a fag. Hmm, fap to young Trump pictures then?

It's Arabic. "I will stand"

This.

Thankfully I never participated in it nor did I pay any taxes those years.

FUCK YOU DRUMPF!
I wish I voted Hillary.
*nuzzles you*

>using 9 x 1000th/second images to prove how much time President Trump is wasting

A few more of those and he'll have himself a moment, eh? Why the fuck should the president not get days off? You think he should work 24/7 AND not get paid?

He's a retarded manchild

No, that's faggot speak by you. Obama had his cabinet approved in record time. Trump had to wait 6 months. Obama was allowed two years to do whatever he wanted because he had a party willing to follow him. Trump is fighting two parties.

Without his constant reminder of this great hypocrisy, the media will try to show trump as failing or sinking.

You just fail to realize trump is the first modern day President to effectively control the narrative even though entire Washington is trying to stop him.

It's remarkable if you could step back, get over your biased views, and see it for what it is

You think his PR department didn't revoke his access to his own twitter months ago?

#triggered

FUCK OFF SHILL
WE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS LOVE DRUMPF!

Actually, it's looking like Republicans will gain even more seats. The Democratic party is in it's death throws and instead of trying to figure out why they have no appeal to anyone with an IQ over 90, they've gone off into some fantasy land where all their failures are caused by "the Russians".

As long as they're the party of whiny, miserable, arrested development, histrionic half-wits, they'll continue to fail miserably despite overwhelming support from big money interests across the board.

are you seriously this deluded? he mocked obamam on twitter for playing golf and promised he woulndt have time to do that because hed be busy fixing the country. hes a lying lazy bag of shit

Thank you, I've talked to the dude and he even lies about his achievements.

If he's around when you did something, he played a part

Fucking retarded

This is correct

Covfefe = قففي

>You just fail to realize trump is the first modern day President to effectively control the narrative even though entire Washington is trying to stop him.
yeah, you can just check the front page of CNN, Wapo NYT to see how he "effectively" controles the narrative, lmao

reddit pls go

Democrats will blame the midterm results on Russians regardless of how they do.

I just can't vote for a dumb retard like drumpf, I guess my high IQ gets in the way..

Ahh OK so he SHOULD be working the full 24/7/365 then yeah? Fair enough m8 if that's what you think (but I do think that's a little much..don't you?)

Isn't it funny that he supposedly spends all this time playing golf, yet he still has time to win at every opportunity? IMAGINE if he put 100% of his energy into winning all the time

>win

Your definition of the word is flawed

Obama will never recover after being reduced to a breakfast cereal!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH WINNING LIKE WITH HIS MUSLIM BAN AMIRIGHT FELLOW PEDE
>edition.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/trump-golf-obama/index.html

For the man who has everything losing is unbearable.
It's antisocial, but it's what drives a surprising number of high achievers.

How come I have never in history been "polled" about the president?
Has ANYONE here been polled about the president? The whole thing is probably a fraud.

nothing

He paid more tax in 2005 than 3 generations of your immediate and extended family members will pay in their lifetimes.

>I'm so narcissistic and self conscious that I really care what other people think of me.
Says stupid things, people laugh, Trump get more pissed.

Case in point. Liberals think anyone who doesn't agree with them is stupid. This results in them always underestimating their opponents.

Jesus Christ dude don't you understand how polling works? The sample is pretty small, about 1000 people at most, no chance they're going to interview every single man in the USA

No one in hell they poll anyone

this is the shilliest anti-trump thread I've seen in a while.

>activist leftist judges block travel ban
>lol see trump is failing you, you should have voted for clinton

well, he talks like a fucking retard, there is no way around it

You are on Sup Forums right now, openly supporting Kebabs and Jews. Not even trying to hide it or anything.

Do....Do you know why Tru...Sorry-Obama's Travel ban hasn't been implemented? Go on.

Also nice flag. Checks out perfectly.

i was polled
I said drumpf by mistake but i actually support hillary
i dont think anyone actually voted for drumpf