Why is she so attractive? It's the strangest blend of nature and nurture

Why is she so attractive? It's the strangest blend of nature and nurture.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40307210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to facefuck her and cum on her fivehead

Who is this?

She is going to be some dyke's bitch in prison.

who the fuck is she

Stress.

Look at photos of her before the trial. She was kinda ugly.

Now she's a genuine Southern English beauty.

Why not on the ninehundredninetyninehead?

I would go to prison to be with her

Convinced her boyfriend to kill himself, now facing 20 years in jail.

I wasn't expecting that tbqh

the famed she-devil

dayum. How do you convince someone to kill themselves?

Looks like Cara Delevingne

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40307210

She's still a child.

Her faggot boyfriend wanted to be an hero. She tried to help him, but got tired of his bullshit and told him to kill himself and the mad man did it.

She's probably one of those psychic vampires that Alex Jones talks about, but she shouldn't go to jail.

That guy that killed himself was a fucking beta male who would have sided the blacks and the communists in the war that is coming.

Seriously, how beta can a man be to kill himself because a woman tells you so.

What the hell happened to manhood? The white man ruled the world and now we are killing ourselves?

she looks fucking gross with those eyebrows

>send message: kys bro
>he actually kys
>you go to prison
>damn

Tell them to stop being a faggot and get back into the cab of the truck where they were gassing themself.

>did nothing wrong.

it's like Sup Forums forgot itself and doesn't take pride in making weak people kill themselves. for shame

Natural selection
well shit, son. You gotta be pretty fucking vulnerable to fall for that

You're a nigger.
Dindu.
She encouraged suicide & clearly he had a huge emotional attachment.

You waste his life. Yours will be wasted as well.

Do girls with large foreheads ever become pretty?

this girl could be anyone on Sup Forums. what would you do if a guy kept telling you he'd kill yourself every day for months?

this:
>stop fucking pretending you're going to kill yourself you fucking liar
>you're only doing this for attention
>people who actually commit suicide just do it. attention seekers just pretend they will for attention, and that's what you are
>how can you fail to commit suicide? just do it if you want to so badly
>okay, go ahead and kill yourself. you won't actually do it, see you again tomorrow

Did she use the fucking REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY on this guy? WHAT THE FUCK

Maybe you're attracted to physical deformities?

Facing twenty years in prison in Massachusetts. A place where heroin addicts are treated as an oppressed minority group. A place where you can rob the same bank twice and get less than a year. A place where three of the last four people to head the state legislature are convicted felons, the fourth guy is just an unindicted coconspirator. A place where judges are appointed for life based on campaign contributions. And even if she does do any time, three square meals a day plus all the pussy you can eat sounds ok to me.

A whole lot of women are going to jail soon, I feel.

Looks british to me

LOL I never actually saw these. Damn she really went all out

kek

Sorry but I would simply destroy this.

you think she's down for facefucking?

I told my friend I was suicidal once and he pulled out his glock and handed it to me

That's when I learned I wasn't really suicidal

It's because you're on the internet, bored, horny, will take anything that looks femininee while the rest are out procreating with negroes.

also she's reviewbrah's sister

wonder how he's taking it

>she will never tell me to kill myself
Why even live

You find her attractive due to your white knight nature and the fact that she's expressing great regret and psychological vulnerability makes her an easy target.

Ever notice why you're always making moves on neurotic girls?

Crazy seeks crazy.

Men want to please women it is our instinct. That manifests itself by either being a Sports Chad, or a Beta White Knight. Either way we have the instinct to want to please women. Some women are appreciative of this. In this timeline, most have figured us out and they just use us for money, security, sex, fame, or favors. This twisted one used the guy's natural instinct to want to please and got her self off by making him show what he would do to please her. He would even kill himself, and she tested him.

She looks like the supermodel Cara Delevingne, you cannot deny that. I hope she gets free, after all she just said some words. It is not her fault that this pathetic beta was so weak and fragile. She did him and society a favour. Those weak genes needed to be weeded out, she is a true hero.

The cause is partly from her lust for entertainment and from her taking on more responsibility than she was qualified for. But you should always be able to encourage suicide to a bad conversation partner since such emotional toying aims to bring everyone down to their level.

Bruce Lee is famous for encouraging people to keep going until they kill themselves exercising... "I'm dying here", "so die" he says. I see no difference, it is life affirming to accept your death, bring it forward if you are too weak to learn to avoid it.

In all honesty, I'd hit it too.

Dominate her until she's just a blubbering pile of cum.

She's a tranny

>trying this hard to make some loser kill himself
top kek, she really hated the fucking guy.

Nope. Finding her attractive because she dropped like 10 kilos and got a nice looking face as a result.

OP must be blind

kek

wew lad what a fucking faggot, next they'll send you to prison for triggering sjw faggots and causing emotional distress, mark my words

>All talk no action
/ourgirl/

Kill yourself

This bitch is fucking soulless. You can see she doesn't regret a single move she made. The only reason she cried is because SHE was going to jail. She doesn't give a fuck about how she killed someone else. This bitch is fucking mental.

psychopath gene, I've dated that shit, even moved it into my home
> stay away

She has impressive eyebrows and a strong jawline.

She didn't kill anyone. Some worthless shithead offed himself because she told him to.

She could get a job as a heliport on top of a building lol.
Fuck off OP.

everyone place a band aid on your left index finger to show solidarity for /ourgirl/

They are both ugly and can do about 1 face where they dont look totally retarded.

She's ugly as shit, what are you talking about?

You must be from Idaho or something.

I think she's down syndrome to fuck

She should get an award for weeding out such a hapless faggot

And she looks like that at fucking 18! eww anglo genes

Lmao, what a fag. She did everyone a favour.

So damn ugly

>Implying you would not tap that
How can you be so gay?

how is she guilty of manslaughter?