Why doesn't ISIS or any other muslim schizophrenic attack Italy?

why doesn't ISIS or any other muslim schizophrenic attack Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria
archive.is/zFCMU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/30/italian-police-break-alleged-jihadist-cell-planned-attack-venices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1) Italy is less cucked and might react in a way that would be bad for muslims
2) Italy isn't involved in Middle Eastern shit.

they like pizza my dude

why would you attack your own home

It warms my heart, to realize that we are not attacked.

criminally underrated

Because we are based

Because they land in Sicily and think it's just another middle eastern/north african town and move on

nobody cares about pizzerias tony

That's actually good, it's like a zombie horde goes throught us and we have some kind of zombie scent, so they ignore us.

>Isis tries to go to Italy
>Gets mugged and stabbed in the streets

t. mongoloid batlshit

Italians wouldn't take that shit.

Mafia would go ham on the muzzies.

Underrated country btw.

ISIS is being funded by the Saudis.

Here's an excerpt from Hillary's emails.

Mafia is the one bringing them in.
They are like mexicans, used to harvest stuff as slaves.
Otherwise they use them to sell illegal stuff.

The pope literally submitted to them

>be muzzie in italy
>get robbed by romanians
>get beated by albanians
>get arrested by police
>quick ''randellata'' in police car
>escape in nord

They won't attack Italy because then this will happen:

>ISIS attacks Italy
>Liberals celebrate islam standing up to mafia italian government. Liberals unironically love ISIS now
>Rational westerners finally snap at liberal idiocracy, and start massacring them
>No more liberals to support islamic takeover of Europe

lel
> looks like zombslimes
> smells like zombslimes
> How do you do, fellow meds

the real question is why they don't attack us.
we've been on "high alert" and with high risk of attack for literally years now and still nothing.
I think it's only a matter of time, and when it happens it's gonna be big

as a barcelona fag, I'm concerned

would you pls pass the sauce, my fellow seaman

>being this retarded
The Vatican is not part of Italy lmao.

Nothing to see here fellow mudslime.

Sorry my dude, ive no idea

pic related came up when i googled the image

Damn those are some serious qt's especially right one

They still remember that one piece of our seed from long ago...
Vlad The Impaler.

Oh, they will. Eventually one will slip through the cracks.

The reason we still have not had a big terrrorist attack (unless you count the 11-M, of course) in the past years is because a) we are heavily funding an anti-terrorism force that has experience with ETA and b), we collaborate with Morocco, one of the biggest entry points of ISIS pigs into our country. That is why the Spanish government doesn't mind that they guy there is a dictator, because he's ruthless with ISIS.

Italy's smart and actually deports threats, instead of just watching them until they do something and then trying to arrest them..

there's definetely a big one cooking, probably 11m tier

>Italy
>Blonde
>Being this autistic

>why doesn't ISIS or any other muslim schizophrenic attack Italy?
they cannot risk Italy closing the border.

Because we are already moors

Be cause wise guys will torture us to mort with pizza cutter wheels and send home one soldat from each unite as example

There are blondes in Italy, what's the matter Sweden? Frustrated with the fact that you're gonna become shitskin like us?

Stop roleplayng, "ISIS" attacks aren't coordinated by an organization.
A muslim blows up, Daesh claim.
Therefore the "muh safe port, muh Italian rage" aren't valid.
The only reason why we haven't been attacked yet is because we have been lucky and our secret services shoot before asking why.
But do not worry, it's just a matter of time.

>why doesn't ISIS or any other muslim schizophrenic attack Italy?

Because italy is currently their transition country into Europe. Start shit there and the route to Europe might close, simple as that. The italian coast guard is doing miracle in shipping subhumans into Europe.

They already attacked you back in 2004

They try, but Italian counter-terror units are too used to dealing with organised crime that some little sandnigger isn't going to be much to them

Either they dont need to or they will when they think time is right.

We hardly involve ourselves in middle eastern business.

Roumanians are superior than Italians, how many Italians you know can even fight? Italy is a shit, all the Italians never work, only stay at home with mother and watch tele

Plus they go for countries that have attacked the Middle East.

Not sure how much of a part Italy and Spain have played played. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria

Because "Islamic terrorism" is French, Belgian, British, German terrorism.

They are fucking islamic countries.

The guys of Charlie Hebdo were trained by french military to fight against ssa.

Spottet the Gypsy

You have a delusion
All westerns are same

>gypsy being butthurt over my post

You don't attack the doorman letting in your friends.

This.

In 2011 the belgian prime minister said to muslims belgian to go in Syria as "freedom fighters" to save Syria from Assad.
Ahahahaahahah.
Those retards thought they could use them as puppets, but when they came back they started to do shit.

Can confirm. It's just sheer stupidity. The fighters that left for syria in 2012 were protrayed as freedom fighters by the politicians and the media, even though they staged protests like this one.

It's just stupidity. We are governed by emotional children

they are scared of the mafia

Italy is so miserable place that even ISIS has pity on you.

shut up retard, you don't know what are you talking about
mafia is protecting us

if you had a door to enter the vault of a bank... would you break that door down ??

stupid italian faggot shit...

what the fuck did you opened this thread for? are you retarded? wtf

Same reason they don't attack Ireland, they want to keep its security level down so they can use it as an entry-point to Europe as a whole

we the romans civilezed your shithole country, snownigger, you were eating your own shit, barbarian scum, was so good to fuck your blondes barbarian whores, i don't even know where's the fuck is FINLAND on the world map
ahahaAHAHAH

I get your point but your analogy sucks

This.

It's all muslims making the pizzas and they have to get their recipes from somewhere

>can't handle the truth

Helsinki is a shithole.

Water is wet

Or politicians...?

Then be quiet and apologize, whiteboi.

I don't need to apologize for Italy and Helsinki being shitholes, it's their problem. But for Helsinki I must say that at least refugees rarely want to leave once they get there, same can't be said about Italy, apparently the place is too bad even for their standards.

Muslims consider Italians to be pigs.

The Koran forbids touching those unclean animals.

they want holy war but not with the Catholics so theyre staying away from the Vatican

Good, muslims can consider us anything as long as they fuck off to North.

>ISIS blows up some monument in Rome
>Italian coast guard starts sinking rapefugee ships instead of rescuing them

>barcelona fag
>still using spain flag

you got my respect bro

They will never all leave you, Italy is pretty much a Muslim lobby into Europe with hundreds of thousands arriving all the time. They probably consider you their bros at this point.

There were plots in Italy.

They arrested Kosovar terroristcell.
Serbia did nothing wrong.

It's been fun watching ISIS crash and burn but seriously guys we can't let them get the pizza

>They recently arrested a Kosovar terrorista cell.

archive.is/zFCMU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/30/italian-police-break-alleged-jihadist-cell-planned-attack-venices/

A daily reminder that these people were saved by Bill Clinton/USA (NATO) intervention.

Rome created Islam to fuck the backstabbing Greeks who tried to brake away from the Holy Roman Empire with their mun Byzantium.

You don't invade or kills your forefathers, that's why Italy is safe.

Italy literally pays Muslims not to attack. Pic related. There was even a major scandal when the British secret service exposed that the Italians were bribing ISIS. You can google it.

Because mudslime terror attacks are actually false flags and currently in the Italian political environment there in no need to push people into accepting freedom cuts and other shitty regulations because we don't have a legal government. Which means they can already push the boundaries of the law and ppl will just accept it.