"Ann Coulter is furious with President Trump today, and she’s not holding back

"Ann Coulter is furious with President Trump today, and she’s not holding back.

Earlier today, Mediaite took notice of how the conservative commentator launched a brutal tweetstorm, blasting Trump for not making more progress on the border wall and making America great again in general.

Mediaite reached out to Coulter for her expanded thoughts, and received the following reply:

" It was a whole series today! This jackass is really ticking me off. And today…Cuba? F*cking Cuba? If he’d run a campaign promising to do everything he’s done in the last 6 months, he’d never have been elected."

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/448588/trump-executive-amnesty-continues-obama-executive-amnesty
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/nafta-renegotiation-trump.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/10/not-all-republicans-on-board-with-democrats-bill-to-sanction-russia/
archive.is/JfHym
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There will be no wall.

Wake up smell the covfefe, you got conned.

technically she's correct.

Pretty sure he has 7 and a half years to fulfill his talking points. I wonder if people like Ann are just going to be pissed at whoever is in power to make quick controversy and money

>accomplish nothing in first 4 years with all three branches of government under his party's control
>he'll totally be re-elected if that happens

K so 3 1/2 years

Wow. It's almost like he was full of shit and none of you listened. But i get it, triggering liberals is more important that improving our country.

Try two. He's going to spend the last 18 months campaigning.

Honestly if he doesn't end up changing anything it only adds to the growing discontent of politics. As more and more elections show no change we will be pushed into more revolutionary tactics. Fuck republicans and fuck democrats.

>Muh intellectual honesty.

She's just trying to look fair and balances. She probably couldn't care less about MUH WALL.

9/10 would bang

2 words:

4d chess

I just want my federal income taxes lowered. And the 2A protected.

Trump 2020

Still better than Hillary

burn the coal pay the toll
look like a man bite the sand

hage and side

He can't bat 100%
I don't think people who support Trump are quick to drop him even though he's been president for only 6 months. 42 more months to go of his first term.

Trump is just getting started
the real threat are the non-republican republicans who aren't pro Trump enough

leftists are rioting and shooting at us, I'm sure were doing something right.

She's right, you know

Clearly the Judicial branch is not under GOP control

Ann Coulter is clinically retarded anyways

if you don't care about the wall then you're a fucking retard shitskin. spics from south america are literally the mudslime horde equivalent overrunning america. blacks don't even fucking increase their population it's shitskins from south america. they're the ones browing america fucking idiot

she cares cause she knows what will happen when filthy shitskins from south america keep coming

>if you get shot by leftists, you win

anne coulter is an oldschool rino who only "supported" trump to distinguish herself from glenn beck

People voted for Trump thinking one man could topple thousands of Republican and Democrat deep state employees.
Now people are mad that one man can't topple thousands of Republican and Democrat deep state employees.

Guys like Alex Jones harped on about Trump's military support. Where is it? Where have the generals gone?
Trump has the trifecta. Senate, Congress and the presidency, all Republican. Before his election, the party made it very clear they would sandbag him at every turn.
Turns out they sandbag him on everything, and people blame Trump?
Maybe Americans have completely lost their sense of logic, and like spoiled children want their presents here and now, now, now.

And no, I would have voted for Trump if I were an American. I still want to see him succeed.
It's just that there's an element of bureaucracy that Americans seem to have forgotten exists.

can you name something he did right?

Holy shit, she's right! It's like Trump was pulling a con job the whole time! Who would have though Trump of all people would do this

>A politician isnt doing everything he promised to get elected
Im shocked. I mean pre-Trump this would have been unthinkable. Im just hoping this doesnt set the new norm and we have future politicians inspired by trump making promises they cant keep. (and worse, people falling for it!)

>It's almost like he was full of shit and none of you listened.
please tell us who we should have voted for then

Hilary

Hilldawg, obviously. The only qualified candidate

You guys that still support him are actually really stupid. You are the blind sheep that you say the leftists are.

His presidency has been a joke. The man is a joke. He is a meme that got out of hand.

Some of you need to take a hard look in the mirror and realize he never cared about America. He doesn't care about you. He hasn't fulfilled any of his promises or has entirely reversed his position. He moves the goal posts and then acts surprised when we don't fall in line and suck his dick.

It's over, he used us like he uses everyone else in his life. I pray that someone with a soul gets elected in 2020 because the damage this idiot has done to our country is irreversible.

If it's Coulter vs. Trump, i stand by Coulter.
Fanatically.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

piss you, and the deep state off so fucking much, that you look like fucking retarded ninny's and exposing the fact you care more about a handful of talking points and turning the US into a third world country as the most important political goal, for starters.

Shill thread
sage'd

If he keeps doing jack all he's going to cost Republicans the house and Senate in 2018 which means he'll probably get impeached. If he's not impeached they'll keep him from getting ANYTHING done and he definitely won't be re-elected in 2020.

Similarly to "real communism", the Trump style presidency has still technically never been tried because he's been marred in fake scandals and the other 2 branches obstructing him at every single turn. If he's so bad, the cuckservatives and leftists need to step back and let him prove it. Because until then, I'll keep voting for him and others like him until I get my way.

>This many leftists chimping out in the thread.

Oh, he's done lots of stuff during his presidency, but he is representing someone other than Democrats. A list of a few would include
>Renogotiate NAFTA
>Change policy in Syria and Worldwide
>Exit Paris Scam
>Propose a lower tax on all brackets
>In the process of repealing Obamacare

You just can't expect him to do everything immediately. Oh wait, this is a thread of Democrats? Well, when Trump is mentioned please productively spazz out some more.

How is Trump preventing the USA from becoming a 3rd world country? All he's doing from what I can tell is putting it off by a few years. I voted for Trump btw and you look retarded when your only response to valid criticism is "haha he makes you mad we're winning."

around 6 gorillion ,literally.Also they are intelligent people,makes sense they keep their rat nose up everybody's asshole

Stop listening to these women

>Turns out they sandbag him on everything, and people blame Trump?
>people blame Trump
>people
not many intelligent people blame Trump, but the double damned (((corporate media))) would sure like you to think it's the majority of the country.
Most people I know here in fly-over country don't swallow the (((lies))).

Muh we should've voted shillery then? LMFAO you're life must look like the life of a four year old bitch if you do this much second guessing

>read an article that Trump will soon make a decision on a border wall finalist
>this bitch is still bitching

She needs to putta fucking sock in it.

trump has no political support in congress

they literally just practically unanimously voted in sanctions on russia

>Renogotiate NAFTA
He hasn't done that. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.

>Change policy in Syria and Worldwide
More bombs? Obama was already doing that? What's he doing worldwide? More weapons for Saudi? The Iran deal is still in place too.

>Exit Paris Scam
One thing, except that it was maybe his most retarded move since the US will meet those emissions targets anyway because coal is completely unviable economically in this day and age compared to solar and gas.

>Propose a lower tax on all brackets
Proposed. Wow. Let me know when it happens.

>In the process of repealing Obamacare
How hard can it be? Harder than he thought apparently, by his own words.

The guy is a joker. He promised so much winning. He's delivered so much nothing.

fuck of you cuckservative asshole you and your party are the reason we can't get anything done, we are fucking doomed because of people like senile mccain, ryan and the rest of the (((shills)))

leftypol is hilarious

>triggering liberals is more important that improving our country.
Yes.

Do you know who she is? COULTER is a firebrand and has NEVER tried to be reasonable. It's her thing-total red meat for conservatives.

this is my serious reaction. She's trying to save her carrier by not looking like a trumpette. She is pretty articulate in some areas, but at times I honestly don't see why people hype her so much. Shes not the greatest debator, she knows good talking points but fails to deliver them effectively without looking racist. She lacks tact.

Thats sort of where I'm at though. I dont pretend the Wall makes that much of a difference. It began as a symbol of one guy looking to the future of the people who built this country being given away to alien cultures and making a physical icon that says enough is enough, that white people matter too. The wall itself could be cardboard and duct tape for all I care. I like Mexicans. I just dont want libs growing their voter base on a new race-baiting platform.

As it is, we are still getting more refugees from Syria. To be fair, Syrians are actually pretty cool. We are still getting the Manu islanders from Australia, which are not so much. Refugees from the mid east are on the rise, not decline. And now the Dreamers get to stay. As for dreamers, I dont particularly care for how they got here, but I understand the argument to let them stay. They arent that much of an issue. We could do a lot worse than some Mexicans. At least Mexicans are Christian and appreciate the half of their culture that is colonial, which is a lot more than I can say for other groups.

As long as the ethnic situation cools down so we aren't importing our electoral doom, I dont mind the left over stragglers. What I really care about is the economy.

But this wall thing is still an issue, because as you note, it has less to do with its use than its meaning. It is a physical thing that either is or isnt real, just like his promises.

And the fact is that Trump has been pretty shit on his promises. Its not the ones the GOP blocks him on, its the ones he doesnt even try. Imagine what we would be talking about instead of Comey if he had just investigated Hillary.

nationalreview.com/article/448588/trump-executive-amnesty-continues-obama-executive-amnesty

>500 years
stopped reading right there. You're retarded

Daily reminder this is a woman in her 50s who never had children. Her opinion is irrelevant.

Kill yourself shill. Cruz/Gowdy 2020

>in 50s who never had children

Wanna go for 60's?

I have to admire that literal False Flag you have. Unless you are actually the worst kind of conservative there is?

>He hasn't done that. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/nafta-renegotiation-trump.html?_r=0
>More bombs? Wasn't Obama already doing that? What's he doing worldwide? More weapons for Saudi? The Iran deal is still in place too.
I'm not going to defend the Saudi deal, but you can't honestly believe that nothing has changed? Also, he always called it a shitty deal but has maintained that we have to keep it.
>One thing, except that it was maybe his most retarded move since the US will meet those emissions targets anyway because coal is completely unviable economically in this day and age compared to solar and gas.
You are fucking retarded if you think that coal is useless. I could debate you more on this subject, but this is my last post for this shill thread. I have other ways I am going to waste my Sunday morning on.
>Proposed. Wow. Let me know when it happens
If you expect results immediately then, by all means, be disappointed.
>How hard can it be? Harder than he thought apparently, by his own words.
Yes, because our senate and house are fucking slow and deliberate with the process. It is harder than he thought.

I am okay with being critical of Trump, but when you practically become a Democrat it's just sad.

I don't like that guy but he's not a woman.

Cry moar you hysterical whiny ninny

Holy fuck, how bluepilled can you be?

Are you straight from Reddit?

Mexicans vote left consistently, only white people and Cubans consistently vote right. You're dooming your country through demographics; that's coulter's argument

You're all idiots if you don't realize how much trump has done.

>google overton window
>look at trumps tweets
>see how the two correlate

He's preparing the nation for redpills and good times are ahead.

Imagine the 8-9 year olds who see trumps tweets. These kids know they're true. These kids know they're funny. It's only a matter of time.

Today we have a holiday here called "Father's Day".

Just noting the unintended irony of your math, is all.

>Fuck republicans and fuck democrats.
fuck yo couch nigga

Thats what Im saying. Ethnic voting blocs through race baiting leftist propaganda has to be avoided.

But the realities of the Mexicans already here stands. And they do not vote uniformly.

If you want to underwrite your own campaign to kick out everyone you dont like on how they vote, be my guest. I am just saying we could do a lot worse than Mexicans. You cant claim Latinos vote as a bloc and then exclude Cubans. Mexico has many people.

Poor people of color do tend to vote left because of economic and race baiting. We want to stop giving away social benefits and jobs to foreigners and prevent the democrat ethnic plan, agreed. But there is the need for a real border, and it is a different priority than dealing with the ones here. You want to round them up, fine. All I am saying is that wtf is the point if there is no real effort to stop them coming in in the first place. Great. We are tamping down the number of Christian Latinos coming in while fucking Sandlanders are actually increasing.

There is no goddam coherent policy being enforced. And some spic kid who never met his dad hanging out in a Texas middle school is not my biggest fucking concern, you brainless shit. Try chess instead of checkers, fuckwit.

This. Do people not see the chaos being generated to distract and dissuade both Trump and his supporters? Everyday the MSM and deepstate elites collude to make the administration weak and ineffectual and Trump's allies pile on him? Ugh.

>Imagine the 8-9 year olds who see trumps tweets. These kids know they're true.

Thats a comforting thought, thank you.

She literally wrote the book on THE WALL you fucking moron. Trump wouldn't have even picked up on the immigration issue if it wasn't for her book. Immigration was the biggest reason why Trump won.

Coulter definitely cares about the wall.

I love Ann, but she needs to calm the fuck down. What the hell does she want Trump to do? ICE is busting down doors and removing taco. The beginnings of a wall are underway. DAPA just got repealed and DACA is under review (not like the illegal kids can even stick around here if their parents are gone anyway). Not to mention that his travel bans keep getting shot down, but at least that's currently being ruled on by SCOTUS and we should have a result this summer. And the reason why the work on the wall isn't as good as we hope isn't Trump's fault; it's because of the cucks in congress not giving him funding. What else do you want him to do about it?

>walls are built overnight
>the democrats are totally not trying to stop him from doing anything at every turn
>the media isn't slandering him every second of every day

I'm so fucking tired of shitskins on Sup Forums trying to dispense bluepills. Fuck off, paco.

FULL CAESAR

one of my friends bought into it until i proved to him it was bullshit. it only took one night but people who take what they hear of politics at face value they will not like trump. also if they have a gay acquaintance and believe he hates everyone they tend to not like him

Conned from what? We were given a choice between a meme spouting donkey and a satanist pedophile. We memed the dream. Do you honestly think anyone here regrets not electing Hillary and making the entire left shit it's pants in anger?

He needs to play his cards close right now. We don't even know if he wants to go full caesar, and even if he does, it'd have to be when the time is right. I'm not going to assume that's what he wants though.

But on that note, I wish he'd fucking lambast the democrats and media for throwing fuel on the fire and "radicalizing" leftists into carrying out attacks like what we saw with Scalise. That should have been a reichstag fire moment for ALL the conservatives. but instead, they're doing this "hurr durr come together thoughts and prayers" bullshit.

i should add he's a city dweller in an art school.

it was fair to criticize obama when republicans were obstructionist surely its fair now

I think the last budget that gave refugees and sanctuary cities everything they wanted was a real kick in the nuts, because when you see him back peddle on so much else, you naturally get paranoid on what else he is giving up. Please dont make me post everything he has back peddled on to make the point. Some of it was diplomatic, yes, but much of it was no benefit at all.

Then you have this dreamer thing, 750k allowed to stay. You put all that together with no visible effort to make an actual wall alongside quotes about fucking fences and it doesnt give people like Ann and I a lot of confidence.

Again, I would settle for that fence just to check the box and move on. But all these campaign promises dont seem to mean much to him, and its hurtful to people who supported him.

I encourage you to read this piece. Granted, its a hit piece from some neo con shit, but it does make some valid points.

Newsflash OP.
Women nag.

>if your enemy shoots you, you win

caesar got to his power by being a crafty mother fucker and playing to the people

Trump needs to keep doing that

>hasn't fulfilled any promises
>gorsuch on supreme court

kys

Gen Xer here.

I voted for Trump but if you were expecting any real change at all you got memed on. Babbys first politics.

Expect the wall to get started in a half assed way sometime in 2019 so he has something to get reelected on. If you're lucky.

i dont agree with the whole idea that trump has done nothing, but we can't really say how good our latest judge is going to be. he might end up being a massive cuck.

>they literally just practically
What a trainwreck of a sentence

he needs to start doing it before he keeps doing it he's been played by everyone/everything he's encountered as president

t.based cuckold

Im worried about that too. If DJT gets suckered into that, its a problem. Thats where all this Russia narrative crap comes from, the international left headquartered in EU. They are mad they lost Crimea. Why the fuck would I want to help the EU weaken one of the last white nations and cuck it up like it did Europe and they are trying here?

The bill itself is basically a wishlist to shit as hard as possible on everyone the Hebes dont like dating all the way back to Georgia. It was introduced by (((Ben Cardin)))-D and includes "$25 million to educate the public on fake news"

"$100 million for State Department programs to improve civil society, invest in anti-corruption and democratization projects in Europe; and $25 million for a Homeland Security-directed program to educate the public about cyber security threats and fake news. It also directs the Treasury Department to establish a new task force to focus on financial crimes linked to Russia."

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/10/not-all-republicans-on-board-with-democrats-bill-to-sanction-russia/

Here's the archive archive.is/JfHym

Oh ffs you retarded falseflagger, you didn't even attempt to rebuke his points. That budget was a scummy move by democrats and neo-cons.

>Then you have this dreamer thing
Which is under review and more illegals are getting deported by ICE, one of the highest it's ever been.

>I encourage you to read this piece.
I did and it's a shit piece of a mess duct taped together into your typical anti-Trump tripe article. 4/5th of it is just the writer's opinion.

This pasta is getting really stale. Come up with something new pls.

You keep giving me links to walls of text and then wonder why I dont stop what I am doing to learn how to shave a third of a penny off some news aggregate ad revenue. I would paste bin if I thought it mattered. The clicks that come from links in one thread on one board on one site doesnt add up to shit. I just cant be bothered with that shit anymore. Look at the time I am wasting just explaining. Its worth a half penny just not to be bothered.

>can you name something he did right?
Gorsuch.

>.is
>.
>i
>s

Yes, Iceland just celebrated their national holiday yesterday. It was also Newt Gingrichs 74th birthday.

Also, for those who were following the story about the NJ high school that had the yearbook edit out the Trump t-shirts and such, the responsible teacher, some woman, was suspended with pay and the yearbook is being re-released with the original content, so a victory there.

At that fucking point why not. All choices were shit but I'd pick trump any day over that commie and that cunt. Triggering liberals was just the icing on the cake.

>If he’d run a campaign promising to do everything he’s done in the last 6 months, he’d never have been elected."

Is this her first day of politics or something? This is some scrub talk.

Stopped TPP. That really was a big deal, TPP was a fucking nightmare.