Anyone else miss Obama? It doesn't even feel like we have a president right now

Anyone else miss Obama? It doesn't even feel like we have a president right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fjn8iLCSesc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bait. Obongo was awful

>Obamacare
>Drone the kiddies
>muh red line
>surveillance (still ongoing)
>anti-gun
The list goes on

kek Obongo

It doesnt feel like america has a president. It feels like america has a goverment. The way it should be.
I have a prime minister and his autistic friends, not a government

How does he have an asian loli for a niece if he's black?

I miss campaign trail Trump. Turned into such a pussy in office.

Sage the thread. Fuck baits, you are not even trying anymore..

Barry Obama was voted worst president since WW2.

He's the only president in U.S. history to give into terrorist ransom demands.

agreed, oklahoma was the worst usa president

Nope.

MAGA

His mother's family is white.
Maybe one of his cousins married a jap and had a half white half jap kid

THE
TEN
TRILLION
DOLLAR
NIGGER

asian 2d lolis are pretty sexy desu

IF YOU LIKE YOUR LEGACY
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR LEGACY

Except a president should be in the news for things other than investigations and scandals.

Fuck that nigger, and fuck you too

So Obama likes little Asian girls? If Trump acted that way around a child the media would call him a child molester, again.

His stepfather was Asian.

Kike scandals and kike investigations
none of it is real

he's the first legitimate President in a generation

he's all talk cause he's a celebrity
you're all fucking stupid

does anyone have the photo of Obama standing over the dazed looking(probably kidnapped) girl. He has his hands on her shoulders and also has his band aid on

Your right there seems to be a severe lack of niggers blocking the interstate lately why inst the president out calling cops stupid pieces of shit who deserve to be executed in their car.

>Nigga just mad he can't steal shit during the obama riots no moe

Yes, I miss having an actual non retard in office. Trump set the bar for stupidity here

>not a single investigation or scandal has yielded any actual wrongdoing

OMG Drumpf is the worst presidents so many scandals. According to CNN, he hired 72 virgin girls aged 9-14 to seduce Bin Laden into bombing the WTC so that he could buy cheaper property in NYC.

Investigations are ongiong, derrr me wonder why ongoing investigations which haven't finished haven't convicted him yet derrr hurrr

Was it at least a band aid that matched his skin color?

You could see for yourself if someone posted the picture! Damnit I had it! It was the best

isn't that one of those child actors they use for false flags?

>where that thumb go, Barry
topkek

obamacare unfortunately just shit on the poor when it was supposed to help the poor

I don't understand why usa can't feed and have some healthcare for the poor, it doesn't affect restaurant sales for example if you give out plain bread, only poor people are gonna want that bread

>muh jewish media lies
lul, at this point being mocked at the news is a badge of honor

I bet him and Biden are hardcore into kid fucking and eating
youtu.be/Fjn8iLCSesc
notice how uncomfortable the girl is?

Trump is the firest non-reptile to hold office since the 50s (except Reagan).

I'm suprised anyone even remembers Obama. The news didn't mention him after the election. He was behind a curtain.

>obama
>literal token nigger

You noticed that as well...fucking pervs...makes you wonder what's really going on at Bohemia Grove.

I know what you mean, there does feel like there is a power void. Or someone is playing someone behind the curtain.

You're right, he should be. Too bad that's up to the media and not the President

Boo hoo nigger

two terms is all you get

The Donald says "grab them by the pussy" and everyone freaks out.

Obama literally fiddling around with Asian child: Wasn't he great? The bestest ever?

Who is that pedophile in OP

Hahaha I love your work

Looks like he found the good hot dogs

>The Donald says "grab them by the pussy" and everyone freaks out.
We've never had a president who privately advocates sexual assault on women before. Trump will be a legend in our history. #NotTheGoodKindOfLegacy

lot's of gay sex at least, I don't think they do their first shit there, unless there is underground operation for that

lol, Trump real alfa fucked all of those bitches so hard their pussies broke down

/ourguy/

NO !!! I miss the Republican congress sending bills to the President!!!
The investigation is to hide that fact.

>advocates sexual assault

So you'll of course be able to cite one time he did that?

How could you forget the kike media??

he was pretty cool as a president

thread faggot spotted

His sister has an asian dad. She married a full asian guy. 75% asian neice.

>Missing the days where CNN would jerk you off everyday

I think Obama gets a bad rap. He did more to keep our nation together than the current POTUS is doing. Also the enmity with Germany is at an unprecedented high. We had good relations with them under Obama.

That's because you're under 22

Neefag

No, but this
>It doesn't even feel like we have a president right now.
Yeah i have this same feeling, its weird seeing trump as potus but im not sure why. Kind of like with big fake tits, there nice and big but also off-putting

>ran his entire campaign on hope and change
>proceeded to be a completely generic president
>nothing changed for anyone, especially black people
>everyone learned that a black president wasn't a magic panacea that would solve everything
>also cockblocked Hillary from focusing too much on the "first female president" angle, since it would seem like the nice white lady had to come and fix the black guy's mistakes

He was a necessary president, he got a lot of shit out of America's system. I honestly can't imagine there being another black president.

Noseflix and their kikery have no end.

On the flipside, I would fuck the girl in dear wypipo so hard she'd turn white before turning blue