Why are so many NEETs/incels/betas attracted to extreme right wing idealogies

Why are so many NEETs/incels/betas attracted to extreme right wing idealogies

because the other retards (normies) have their head so far up their own ass they don't see anymore what actually needs to be done (a good purging).

Probably because they don't have drug filled orgies with strap-ons like us comrade

>Why are so many NEETs/incels/betas attracted to extreme ideologies
FTFY
black bloc isnt the only reason for a mask literal homeless beggars have joined our rank and some of the girls look like troglodytes.
there is alot of uggos on both sides

Because Left wing extremists have/are trying to ruin the few things they have, hobbies, vidya, etc
Most of us just want to bee left alone

fug i ment this

Lack of father figure growing up

> why are so many SHITSKINNNED neets/incels/omegas attracted to right wing ideology
because they're pathetic and larping as apex white males makes them happy

Ok fags, pack this shit up.

They are angry at the world because of their own failures. Its a pattern you see over and over again

Lifelong NEET here. (literally never worked due to mental illness). 30 years old.

My heart and the inner man tells me that right wing is best wing, but at the end of the day I am also self aware about my mental illness so I vote left wing because right wing political groups don't give a shit about mental illness and don't really believe it even exists.

I'll vote for right leaning groups once they accept mental illness is a thing and that we need actual help. Until then I'm forced to vote to secure my gibs, or I end up on the street and then dead.

And later he became an amazing propagandist and a great man in general. So what's your point?

Because they want to fit in with a group that supports at least half their biases and makes them feel like they have friends.

>Why are so many NEETs/incels/betas attracted to extreme idealogies
Now you are asking the right questions, comrade

>implying the world hasn't failed us

Human civilization is but a fraction of what it could be. Too many greedy, corrupt, selfish pigs.

That's just what normal people in Western countries look like, because you drink sugar water, and do no physical labor.

My point is he was attracted to far right ideology because of failures in life and a lack of a sense of direction, most of the far right remain losers though

>1990's

>be wee lad in grade school

>all teachers fat leftists cunts

>learn about voting/government

>white woman teachers "remember if you get the chance, ALWAYS vote for a woman or black man."

>MFW 2017

Your thesis has no meaning. There is no "right" ideology. The label has become entirely removed from a unique meaning during the Revolution and is now simply everything that opposes communists as they see fit--who themselves are always looking to take from the successful and give to losers, but always end up taking from everyone and giving to oligarchs.

Because feminism and liberalism in general is what caused their condition.

SORT

Nazism is radical centrism made manifest.

Because you subconciously assume only neets and losers disagree with you so you have an easier time disregarding their opinion because you see them as inferior in order to protect your believes from being challenged because you probably wouldnt last in a rational arguement where your accepted narrative is not the status quo

Its pathetic

It's like when society rejects you and pushes you around so you're an outcast forever, they get really angry and decide to push back at society.

Did you think NEETs/incels/betas would be happy at the bottom? Did you think they would leave you alone in your ivory towers and just let you take pot shots at them without repercussion?

u dumbass, if you would really be into right-wing politics you'd accept you are burden and probably sterilize yourself and get a very simple job like gardener or something so that you can make up some of your qualities which in whole weaken the society

>why are social outcasts prominent in political movements no normies would approve of, almost certainly making you an outcast in the process were you to openly embrace these values.

it really expands your dong, man