youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY
youtu.be/zb_WYGtZ7K4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg&t=3334s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would burn down her anus if you know what I mean

What did he mean by this?

Yes. You mean the STD.

You can't get an std if you fuck her in the ass

If they pass the test, why not. However lowering the standards for the test for women is absolutely insane.

You can if you fuck her deep enough, white boi.

My dick only 5 inches though

Women are not only physically incapable, they can't handle the stress the job places on them. The last thing I want to see coming to rescue me is a woman who can't even carry the average male's weight while carrying equipment, and is a nervous wreck

Oh? What is that? Some remnants of hope in a person? Let me help you with that.

If I saw a female firefighter coming for me, I would crawl into the flames, it would be less painful and cringy.

Don't forget that since females don't have enough upper strength to carry a victim, the acceptable way of carrying them is to drag them by their ankles. I am not kidding. Enjoy your trip down the fifteen sets of stairs.

Could you imagine a 5'2 woman trying to carry an unconscious 180 pound man out of a burning building?

>Chief I can't manage to kick this door in, can you send one of the guys over to help?
>Sorry chief I'm on my period I can't go into the house to save those children today! Maybe next week!
>Oops chief looks like my pregnancy test is positive, looks like I'll need a desk job back at the station from now on!

No, and that's why they wouldn't pass the test of becoming a firefighter.

>Female firefighter
>Arrive at burning building
>Setup stairway to window
>Chief: get up those stairs to average that baby
>Sorry chief my libyian boyfriend fucked me in the ass last night, I can't walk up stairs
>House burns down
>Everyone dies

female FFs can only handle fires of the dog house variety

See this post my multicultural friend

Female firefighters are extremely rare, it's female cops which are the biggest problem relating to this subject. In Sweden the majority of the police officers are women, they're not gona be able to handle Swedens' coming demographic-winter to say the least.

RARE!
they been fighting kitchen fires since fire came along

Are you joking? Female firefighters are becoming an epidemic. Most of them just join so they can take selfies of them in their uniforms.

Females are physically capable of being firemen about as well as males are capable of being surrogate mothers.

What is it with the left's war against human biological diversity? Do they really believe everyone on the planet is an identical clone? Are they that insane, or do they know the truth and just want to destroy society?

youtube.com/watch?v=20SrfEtLDZY

yeah I do,some girls use flames to get rid of tiny hair.Makes their pussy and asshole smooth
No joke

Fucking kek they don't even try to chase him when he runs away.

the problem with women firefighters is not that they cant do their job..its that they let all the whiteknights they work with volunteer to do their work for them. "I'll carry that for you" and "Here, let ME take care of that!" and so on and so forth while she stands there flirting and lookin pretty and the guys just eat that shit up.

t. firefighter who makes tits do their own work and even assigns them extra if he can

those excuses are why they shouldnt be able to do any jobs. you end up doing more work because they are useless even in standard office setting.

Female firefighters are physically incapable of doing the job even if they wanted to. Whiteknighting is irrelevant to biology.

youtu.be/zb_WYGtZ7K4

Which is why they shouldn't be diversity hired in the first place, but no one seems to care.

Glad I live in my own house and not a bong apartment. Let the herd cull themselves, I'll be watching comfy from afar not needing to worry about if the person saving me from my non-existant fire will be a feeble female or not.

Agreed, but if they never get to do the work to begin with because someone else is always doing it for them, it kinda makes it irrelevant. Most of them just fucking stand around.

or serve as firehouse cooks and official dalmatian washers

You need to watch this its a doc about gender diversity in the Swedish fire service.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg&t=3334s