2017 Girls

Pol, What would you do if your daughter decided to dye her hair fluro to fight oppression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJwb_KXWsbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Daughter

whip her with a belt

>daughter
>wife

>implying i will ever reproduce with an american female

Nothing. This isn't the 1800s. Women have the right to do whatever they want

ha

remind her that lesbians die childless, bitter and alone.

women are more oppressed today than ever before

she can do what she wants but she does look fucking retarded

Show her a picture of Sinead o'Connor and say
>that's a woman who goes her own way
>she has no children
>she has no husband
>she has money, but no love
>no future
>do you want to be that person, even when it doesn't feel right?

If that doesn't work, denounce her as my heir.

Citation needed.

get her addicted to her daddy's dick

I know that feel.

lurk moar faggot

oppressed from manspreading oh boy

It's his body.

Norwegian guy is right. Pic related.

Reminder that feminism is what got us here and it must be destroyed.

This

Did she get her hair by unraveling a tennis ball?

How and why do you know this:
1) You just magically know shit
2) You stalk her
3) You buy very magazine that mentations her
4) all of the above

You didn't see her bald head and think she's worth researching as an anti-feminist weapon?

Rape and then cum in her hair telling her white is a better color than that rainbow shit

send her to Saudi Arabia.

She wanna go ghost

I only know this:
youtu.be/SJwb_KXWsbk

You display what my aunt has:
Stalker level "information" about people she knows from pictures, all from "credible" sources. (I always suspect some jelly)

Of course it's a paki

spank her ass as if she were a five year old and forcibly overpower her and lick her armpits

>that'll teach her to fluro anything

how is it supposed they fight oppresion by dye their hair?

The only thing i don't want my daughter to do is listen to serbian music and fuck shitskins
i don't give a shit about the rest tbhq

Think of it this way.
If you oppose an ideology, you want to arm yourself against it with information that knocks it off its socket.
o'Connor is a celebrity, meaning a lot of information can easily be found on Wikipedia and all you have to do is look up some interviews she did to see what she's like.
She's just an example, you ought to do the exact same thing with Stalin, Zedong, Marx, etc.
It just happens to be that o'Connor is a popular artist. It's like looking at Miley Cyrus's degeneracy and arming yourself with a live example of that ideology you oppose.

Not my daughter anymore

thats my fetish

make her do 10 post on Sup Forums per day if she wants to eat dessert starting from a young age to make sure she's redpilled

Damn there sure is a lot of "white women r whores" threads up right now
Wonder who's behind this

virgins

First I'd ask what the fuck fluro means. The fact that you know tells me a lot. Second I'd shrug and go back to what I'm doing. Dyed hair isn't a revolution so it has no impact. But it'd never happen anyway. My daughter gets a lot of love and attention from both my wife and myself. She wouldn't seek it out like that.

Ugly faced asian women?

Anyways if I ever do have a daughter she would know better than to dye her hair a retarded color

>put her over my knee
>pull down her panties
>spank her on her bare bottom

The answer rhymes with dews and likes investing in stock markets

She wouldnt do it, for she knows what would be the consequence.

All ideologies are always to be opposed.
It's about You, only you, if that's too much to handle you can go whining about others but that does not ever take the fact away that it's about you.
>Arming yourself is having a rant about a "celebrity" {Though I haven't heard of her since my birth to the song Nothing Compares} at the ready.

I can feel you somewhere, but these kind of things turn yourself in an Ideological-monster (i.e. judging others; that's all an ideology does)
If you stand for something -> stand for it yourself.

Id guess fluro is short for fluorescence as in a fluorescent color (differs from the original scientific meaning) but something everyone is aware of.
Somone this retarded shouldn't have children but fortunately there is a very good chance your post is an autistic work of fiction.

The world needs more green pretty cures. God bless her.

>having a daughter
>while not fucking her brains out into total obedience to daddy so she doesn't become a degenerate fuckup
>having other men exclusively have their grimy ways with her instead
>engaging in the ultimate cuckholdry
from the color of her hair, i can tell that her mom removed her dad from the equation via divorce when she was young and then replaced him with probably nonwhite dick that subsequently had its way with the little slut

Beat her up

I finally see:
>KEK in Kekistan represents the sound of your father entering your lose ass un-lubed.

no ass is loose enough for my fat fukken meatrod to make it inside of unlubed

I was talking about your ass and you diabetes daddy

>diabetes daddy
who?