Guys I need help

Guys I am literally shaking right now. As you may know here in Italy there is currently a huge battle regarding the introduction or not of the Ius Soli, the right for children of foreign immigrants born in Italy, to be considered de facto italian citizens.
We were having our sunday lunch when my father(ignorant although very intelligent PD voter, 60 years old, extremely rich and therefore uninterested in traditional values), asks me about my opinion.
Although he knew I leaned to the right, I always hid my true power level, but since today, for the first time he asked me about my opinion, we started having a discussion, which went on like this:
>he tells his brainwashed ideas
>I drop redpills
>he tries to answer
>I drop redpill upon redpill upon redpill, infographics, scientific papers, videos that show how cnn forged news, how jews control the media, how soros manipulated italian prime minister ecc. ecc.
>every time he becomes more and more shocked almost as he couldn't believe what I showed him
>eventually I de facto win the argument, he can't answer and he even admits regarding some things he is shocked and he will look more into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=dn4LaowsGiA&index=10&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
youtube.com/watch?v=xOMcfhK2_Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=cuwU4aen92I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This discussion went on for 2 hours straight after lunch, just me and him talking, until he stands up and goes away like he has seen a ghost, he cannot believe all that.
I am shaking too, even right now, fuck guys, every time he tried to answer, I showed him documents, source, I literally debunked and destroyed every one of his arguments, I feel so empowered right now. I redpilled my father.
But here's where I need your help, he will probably try to crawl back into his bluepilled state of mind or deny what he learned today, I need every spicy infographic, every informational graph, everything to help me finalize his travel to the truth. I need those diagrams that show how niggers are more stupid than whites, how races exist and there is a difference among european people, everything.

Please help me pol, I can redpill my father, today showed that it is possible, heck I'll even try with normies in the future, but I need this material, reliable scientific material to back my claims.

Bump!

Kill your father

He is very intelligent, two college degrees, germanic descent, coming from a former noble family in the kingdom of italy, former estimeed lawyer.

His only problem is that he reads newspaper and watches tv, considering both reliable sources of information. He has no fault if he is brainwashed and knows no better. If I redpill him it would be one the best things I have done in my life, every redpilled man is another ally in our fight!

At least there's sense in talking to him about it, I tell my dad what's really going on in the world and he just goes "Oh, really" then starts talking about stupid shit

We never "really" talked about this before, he is not the kind of person who would deny something that is objectively proven to him as true.
The problem is that by talking to him what he said had no logical fallacy, it all made sense, if it was not for the fact that all the information he used was wrong, every time so I had to show him from reliable sources that instead they were lies, which most of the times left him speechless and shocked, he had no idea. Only I couldn't show him sources regarding niggers, race, jews ecc. since it is impossible to look for them on the internet, they are always censored.

>germanic descent
code word for racemixed abomination
kill yourself

it's very simple. STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO THE POPE. You are CHRISTIAN not a POPIST

The problem with our fathers is also that they are completely uninterested, even if they know all this they prefer to close their hears because they don't want to deal with it, and they know they'll long be dead before the shit really hits the fan. They only care about their personal economical wealth, without any kind of love for their country, they're practically merchants.

Normies derive their opinions from groups they identify and associate with. It's a lifestyle decision based on your socio-economic status. Of course we work alike.

>germanic descent,

Conmect daily happenings to redpills and how it affects you

No wait, your FATHER is ok with this? What a fucking cuck. But anyway, alot of italians don't want this to pass, I have faith in my country.

Sull'Ue
>Luciano Barra Caracciolo
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs0xCj25We0

Sull'Ue e sull'economia
>Alberto Bagnai
Vai sul suo blog "goofynomics" -> per cominciare

Sull'unificazione tedesca
>Vladimiro Giacché

I also redpilled him on the pope, showing him on wikileaks how it was elected through lobbyism because the former pope didn't fit their political agenda through immigration. I told him my pope is Benedict XVI and not Francis I.
Germanic descent from father's side and mother's british. Got blonde/reddish hair , green eyes and milk white skin with some freckles. I'm more aryan than you Luigi. And besides, we europeans should stand together you faggot as long as we are white, by pushing this agenda that we cannot cooperate and should shun each other you help the jews dividing and conquer us.

And he even votes PD, who the fuck votes PD today? Whan an extreme cuck.

If he speaks English, just show him Jared Taylor videos.

>tfw i was redpilled by my own father before even coming here

>germanic descent
>british mother
Are you sure you're not a nordcuck LARPing as an italian?

He bought every piece of the leftist propaganda, he reads repubblica. Combine this with the indifference he has towards his country, his undecent level of wealth, which means he doesn't have to work and will never see a nigger in his life.He lives in a 3 floors house in the countryside going around in mercedes with his rich 60/70 years old friends and you have a PD voter.

Typical rich guy, uh?

Parla di come i comunisti sudafricani stanno portando avanti una battaglia razziale, ed incoraggiano il saccheggio delle proprietà dei bianchi e l'uccisione degli stessi.
Se googli in inglese trovi qualcosa

dont do it marioniggers

we lost the race in a short 20 years with these antiwhite policies.

Get a refugee girl pregnant. If he lives in his dream castle with all his wealth, basically settled for life, and in a reality with no evident redpills, you must poison his water. He can always shove away factual redpills, but he can only go delusional and schizophrenic to avoid them if you fill up a refugee with your juice.

Buongiorno fratello. Puoi guardarmi che hai detto del papa?

Anyone have dirt on the Pope they can share?

In bocca di lupo con tuo padre

Plus you get a free mulatto.

It will never happen, it caused alot of outrage in the country. If it was a country like Sweden, they would be all happy.

>racemixing cuck

Listen mate, you can hate how much you like on natives europeans. But remember you are playing the jews game. I am a mix between german and anglo blood, probably even italian even though I don't look like one. Want to hate me for that Luigi? Go on, play their game making it easier to destroy europe.

fuck off larping faggot

Eastern men tend to be more redpilled than your avarage eurofag

Is Sofia Cucci a national hero in Italy?

Hey OP, any chance you go to Bocconi

"In questo blog abbiamo definito il nostro interlocutore standard "piddino", dando al termine una valenza antropologica mutuata dalla filosofia classica e non necessariamente connessa a una appartenenza partitica. Il piddino è il personaggio antisocratico che sa di sapere, il discepolo di Etarcos, insomma. L'insopportabile saccenza di questi mentecatti, il loro fascismo intrinseco, che poi è il fascismo dell'opinione, nel quale si materializza la più insidiosa e lurida delle ingiustizie, quella che consiste nel trattare fattispecie diverse [un sapiente e un imbecille] in modo uguale, ci ha certo infastidito, ma non abbiamo potuto trattenerci dal provare un moto di umana pietà verso queste pecore condotte al macello dai loro pastori tedeschi. Quelli di voi che appartenevano a questa massa di ignavi ci hanno più volte descritto quali meccanismi psicologici offuscassero la loro percezione. La protervia del piddino, lo si intuisce, quando non è l'ottusità dello stolto, che se ne batte completamente delle sofferenze altrui, è la rimozione del debole, che difende se stesso dalla più dolorosa delle esperienze: la conoscenza, cioè l'assassinio del proprio io ignorante, a beneficio di un io certo migliore, ma forse meno attrezzato ad affrontare l'esistenza, proprio perché il salto quantico verso un'orbita di maggiore consapevolezza lo mette di fronte a una realtà più complessa, nella quale i punti di riferimento abituali - i media, l'appartenenza - sono saltati, e anzi diventano un ulteriore, colossale problema."

You disgust me...

Here you have a Norwegian funny documentary that shows how much of our results in life are conditioned by our genes and not by our feelings but we are always manipulated in thinking the opposite, it is called Hjernevask - Brainwashing :
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs&t=1s

It is good for normies because the comedian who runs the documentary is likeable and not a neonazi. If he has academic education he will enjoy it.

I wish my family could be redpilled, everytime i bring up facts or statistics they just call them wrong or accuse them of being biased, really fucking annoying

Destroy NORTH Europe, we are doing fine without you guys, and not suprising that you're the ones who voted PD, you northern europeans are always a bunch of cucks who vote for the shills who destroy the same society you claim to defend. You are not italian, go back to Germany or UK, we don't want betas like you.

Says an italian of 'mixed' descent. Find a good looking syrian and it's an uplift for your lineage.

youtube.com/watch?v=dn4LaowsGiA&index=10&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX

Sorry, I can't pinpoint the moment it's discussed, as need to go to bed in a few minutes, but in this video the host discusses iq in general with someone with reliable credentials.

In it, if my memory is accurate, race and iq is discussed, along with the implications of high and low iq. If you needed more material to redpill your father on demographics, this is crucial.

ALSO, this video is particularly hard to attack with fallacies as:

- guest has reliable credentials, and
- isn't white

If you want more data, Molyneux's other content should provide you with his sources.

Funny but I won't touch no nigress
That was one of the redpills I dropped with sources, what I am looking for are those that show genetics groups, proofs that races exist and they have a significant impact on behaviour and intelligence, impossible to find except on /pol since they get censored.
Unfortunately, 70% of the PD voters are over 50, they don't give a fuck in 50 years there will be only niggers here, and they also only care in mantaining the wealth they built in their once perfect white country.

Yeah but I prefer blondies.

be happy that he accepted what you told him even if its just temporary

my parents just go into full denial mode when i debuke any of their lefty trash arguments
they literally just say "no"

be happy that your father is open for dicussion even if he doesnt go right right away

Yeah I know, typical.

Someone share dirt on the Pope

Also - Italians don't give a shit about their country, just family and their home region

*as I need to go

Talking about race itself it's too much (he will close himself like a turtle).
Don't question the race, talk about culture and what can do so many people with that kind of culture in our territory.

LUISS , you Bocconi, I hate Milan it is 100 times more cucked than Rome, my university is somewhat Ok, plenty of shills and napoletanis, but the native romans are 90% of the times redpilled and no one votes PD.

fake photos of refugees drowning

:-)

it's true, but each year we're getting more and more of liberal cucklture coming from the west which is highly appealing to the people in my country since being 'narrowminded' and 'nationalistic' isn't 'cool' anymore.

muslim invasion

Well I'm not Italian, just studying here. From the US though. Yeah, can't say I love the Italian mindset as it's impossible to start a business here or do anything or merit. But it's nice for a few years.

Lol fuck you guys sending all the rapefugees up north in my direction, I've already been in knife fights

Show him Jared Taylor vids on race question, they are literally the best and are packed with statstics. Or if he's more of a book guy download
"The color of crime" also by Jared Taylor going through race and crime statistics very thoroughly.

Also An Empire Of Dust, or just this clip of it which is the most important:
youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4

also on Rhodesia, liberalism and consequences of jewish media influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOMcfhK2_Lw

> kingdom of italy
which borders with hyrule to the north, gondor to the south

stats on islam

you can find on youtube "empire of dust" a good documentary that talk about some chineses that try to build infrastructures in africa.

This is what the redpill is, its a system shock, you did good, keep it up until hes in total agreeance with your

Roma is a shithole, it takes all of the dirt from our country.

You need a recession and some civil unrest.

Speaking of which - you probably know with the rich dad and all - what's the best way to start a biz within the EU? I've heard good things about Estonia.

I've got a killer biz back in the US I want to export to here as well.

Guiz, my papa was dinner have over here

>He wanted democracy
>I shoved illuminate
>Either he accepts me as palpatine \ he drops me down to the fuin reactor

what do
Also frog

It's milanesis fault, here in Rome we throw bananas at niggers and when they pass on the street we make monkey noises. It's only obvious they come to the cucked Milan since there girls are "international" and they are more than willing to open their legs while their cucked boyfriends watch.
wich is why we must redpill as many people as we can here in the west, with good scientfic material.

>very intelligent PD voter

Milan is the Sweden of Italy. But you romans aren't innocent either, you're full of gypsies.

the last time I had a political discussion with my father we had a fist fight on the street and were separated by the police

>be a man
>agree with immigration
Who even does this?

And about soros you can easily find about how Open Society own Lampedusa (and exmayor Nicolini that burned tons of document in last days, heroine of pd).

Ignorance is not exclusive to idiots

Father was a lawyer so I don't really know. As a university student though with friends with rich papas, I can tell stay away from italy and france as much as you can, taxes are at an all time high, bureacracy is the slowest of the whole continent. I heard good things for Ireland, they have good incentives for foreign enterprices, don't know for eastern europe.

as an american ex-pat with a child born outside the US you can suck me with your crying.....

don't like niggers, do somehting about your gov and the eu.

more on islamic attacks

yeah but you can't kill gypsies legal (yet) so what can you do about them?
Meanwhile Milanese girls open their legs willingly to Muhhamads and Aziz

Can you upload everything that you used and put in a zip? I could use this aswell

True.

Hey patriot, I'm planning on moving to Paris once my biz takes off. How are things for Americans over the in France? You like it? They treat you well?

Tell me more of this Gondor. What kind of people live there? Are they peaceful elfkind?

Are there any leaked INT dossiers supporting redpills?

>I'm planning on moving to Paris once my biz takes off.
literally why

Most redpilled "left-wing hero" was Sartori.
He will redpill him.
youtube.com/watch?v=cuwU4aen92I

are you telling me people born in Italy cannot be automatically considered italians?

It is funny to hear that since all I need to be considered italian is a 170 years old baptism certificate

>I'm moving to Paris
What are you, retarded?

That's the kind of shit I was talking about, thanks guys keep dumping
We hate gyspies with a passion here. Cannot do much since our government is cucked but rest assured they have no easy lives here. The only reason why they are still alive is tourists they scam, or they make them feel bad forcing them to give money.
Much of the crime in the city is their fault, but again, you'll find no sympathies for them.

euroshekels

>nobody posts shit

Pathetic

Also, look up Color of Crime 2005 and 2016 editions

whoa wait, ain't you complaining about jus soli?

yeah France is nice, don't know if i'd live in paris though

>Being italian
>Not being by default an ethno-nationalist or ethno-regionalist
??????????????????????????????????

Are you a g*rman or some mixed mongrel?

Not unless you come from Italian blood.
It's called Ius Sanguinis

Planning on picking up a €2.6mil or so place in the 7th and living the Parisian lifestyle of the 1920s (doable with money and a driver)

I can only imagine the amount of porco dio during the argument