So when are you Westerners moving to Africa...

So when are you Westerners moving to Africa?Africa is about to be drained of people because they are all going to europe and the US for the gibs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43xfDxgCt-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 million stormed europe and it cause brexit and Trump. Cant wait to see how many chinless cunts like him will be swinging from Lamp posts when it his 10 million.

I doubt white people will show any real resistance.I mean look at us and Rhodesia we went down without a fight

Hmmm no, you are just black pilled.

God damn this is absolutely fucking beautiful. Its going to be so fucking good hearing the tears of all the nationalists and racists on this board when we do to them what they did to us.
You pillaged our continent, you enslaved our people, you used us as cheap labour, as sex slaves - you murdered us and destroyed our ways of life.

and soon the whip hand will be held by us. We're going to take great relish in inflicting on you what you did to us.

You know what they say, You sow the wind? Now you reap the whirlwind.

lel there is a limit to the cuckery even in western Europe, I guarantee you every good goyim virtue signalling cuck will go full 1488 overnight when every neighborhood transforms into Lagos and rents triple or quadruple

of course it will be too late by then...

Africa is the only place left with affordable ocean front property. You can get a harbor adjacent property in Somalia for 20 goats.

Finding a solid school district is an issue though.

>you can get a nice harbor for 20 goats
Dare you to come down here cunt.
You only get stuff through marriages and clan relations.

you arent smart enough to do those things, nigger

you subhuman cunts drown yourself in the sea. JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT. youtube.com/watch?v=43xfDxgCt-M

What are you retarded fucking blacks going to do in Europe when the power and heating go out and the big freeze hits? There will be no whip hand there will be no looting of the European continent you will be used for cheap labor and disposed of. This is fact whether it makes you angry or not is irrelevant.

>drained of people
you underestimate how many are in Africa

My morning was off to a lousy start, but that video honestly made me smile. Thanks, Kiwifriend.

>and the US??

I don't think so.

Fuck off, we're full.

Camp of the saints and shieet

Its 1.2 billion

Bump

1 Billion

And when the karmic wheel turns back to your people? What then? "Dindu nuffin, we're victims!"

If the world has success in this retribution, the white man is going to be freed of its guilt and will return to its natural state, not this one humanity BS that is currently allowing you cunts to take advantage of us.

We need to overthrow the current commie government in SA and reinstate the Boererepublieke, effectively creating a safe haven for fleeing Europeans.

Fuck, if ethnic cleansing is what it takes so be it.

they breed like rats so africa is probably still more overpopulated.

they waste every single ounce of resource on creating more mouths to feed. they are basically on bacterial level of evolution

yaaaaaaaaaaas

Reminder that Europe have 750 M people only. Can you take 1 B Africans?

Europe is already one of the most densely populated places on the planet especially western Europe. Top fucking kek when these idiot globalists try to flood it with Africans and the quality of life decrease for all.

Why are u including russia in EUrope fag
The EU only has 460mil

Just bomb the shit out of them when they come to europe and let's hope trump doesn't let any in.

Win/Win