Beer, pubs and drinking with lads is redpilled

Beer, pubs and drinking with lads is redpilled.

>The beer is produced locally, by your own kin
>The bar is operated locally, by your own kin
>The lads are local and your own kin

Start drinking beer

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/drinking-in-the-pub-with-your-friends-is-good-for-you-study-claims-a3436341.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BYudr9FAGOA
ruralontap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if I don't have any friends to drink with

you pay the equivalent of 10 euros for that though.

why is it so expensive?

cause he's Norwegian

Become a regular and make friends with the other regulars. You will become an alcoholic, but at least you will have friends.

Nothing beats a few cold pints with the boys

>Living in Amsterdam
>Actually being able to drink there without being culturally enriched by your 'guests'

because the people who craft beeer in my city are stupid and charge a lot for them. Also these beers are only sold in degenerated music festivals full of homo and liberal scum.

smoking weed is also redpilled
>exploits albanian farmers
>supports local mafia who exploit albanian farmers

In my country 0.5l of good beer usually costs a little over 1 euro, which is pretty ok.
If you cant afford to go for few rounds then you are a worthless NEET anyway so fuck off.

I would agree to this but I don't have friends because they were a bunch of faggots and cucks.

Fpbp
Feminine scandis BTFO
Redpilled with friends...

>not 'avin a rioght pint with the lads

feckin' wot?

if he becomes an alcoholic he can just move to eastern europe and pretend he's not

>going to the bar, spending $30+ tips + uber on a few beers.
>inviting friends over to chill in my garage with darts, ping pong table, beer fridge, TV

wow hard choice.

nobody mentioned your country, you fucking nerd.

Why is western "beer" so shit and expensive?

Why is northern, central, and eastern european wine so shit and expensive?

I agree

Just fuck a bartender

alcohol is degenerate

I don't bloody think shariah allows it!

I've been drinking quite a lot in British pubs and it's anything but redpilled.
The people there are completely oblivious. Occasionally you will get some old drunk guy rant about Muslims, but then everyone just laughs at him going ''hurr hurr it's da current year, lads''.
I didn't like how they treated those people, so I started giving lectures to people redpilling them on all sorts of topics, and it would fluster them because I wasn't some stereotypical ''old racist drunk guy'', and I would constantly expose their blind spots. People would have no choice but to agree with me, and once they agree they just avoid me and counter signal on twitter.

Fuck pubs. Fuck drinking.

Drinking a lot of beer is degenerate and bad for you (alcohol, sugar, fytoestrogens), but drinking local beers with buds is nationalist and redpilled as fuck.
>tfw ancient tradition of brewing by monks
>tfw every little pub has a fuckload of special beers

eastern european beer is horrendous. Don't even pretend you don't know this already. I tried polish beer and I'd rather drink discout tesco brand beer than that.

In all honesty lad, quitting drinking was the only thing that allowed me to redpill myself. I would get angry about the bs then get drunk and forget about it for a while. Now my anger is always with me, and I'm a million times sharper than I was. But, I had a problem. Blackout every night. Don't poison yourself like that.

God bless czech beer, good and cheap. Also you people drink it everywhere

Degenerate

I agree with this.

Find a local that's not a massive chain that does locally brewed or self brewed beer/ale/cider and make friends with the locals and the staff there.

I have 2 local pubs both of which have their own brewery. In Norwich the Fatcat brewery and the Coach and Horses. The Fatcat is especially good, does a lot of locally made ciders that are 7%-8% so you can sit in the sun with a frosty still cider and have a chat with the locals. make friends even with people who aren't your age, I'm younger but speak to all the retired guys there who like to get pissed on a Friday, they're a good laugh. A lot of them are older tradcon guys who voted for Brexit and hate modern liberalism, it's great. Some epic bants

Also standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/drinking-in-the-pub-with-your-friends-is-good-for-you-study-claims-a3436341.html

Why can't Americans drink at 18?

Invite people you went to school with out for a drink.
Just a load of old friends, who you know still live in the area, going down to the pub for a drink and a chat.
I've been doing this for about two years: five of us at least once a month.
It feels like I'm cheating myself into thinking I have friends.

getting shitfaced with the boys is practically a universal human trait (minus muslims...they just blow each other before blowing themselves up)

because everyone has a car except in NYC and various dindu reservations.
Raising the drinking age allows people to be mature before they drink and drive.
How it actually works is people under 21 all drink but rarely will they drive as they are usually at house parties not bars, lot of people have fake ID's though. This allows most burgers to drink for a couple years learning their limits before getting behind the wheel.
1 out of 6 americans have a dui conviction, prolly 1 in 4 men.
They should use DUI fines to pay for public trans but its a cash grab.

>live and work in an area known for its tourism industry
>mfw buying a round for 4 people costs £16 even in the most "local" of local pubs

Shit just doesn't add up.

your points can be associated with almost any activity, bottomline is supporting and socializing with your local community is redpilled

Got this from a brewery about 40 minutes away from me.
One of the best beers I've ever had.

>falling for the liquid jew.

Good goy.

The original reasoning was to prevent high school seniors from buying alcohol for sophomores and juniors (even though since then, high school kids have had their college aged brothers and sisters buy alcohol for them). States had to raise the drinking age or lose federal funding.
tl;dr- absolute retarded "logic" is why.

If you don't drink down the pub, you're probably a poofter.

I got charged £4.60 in a Glaswegian pub last week, for a pint of Tennents lager that is brewed a few hundred metres along the road.

Beer is made with wheat. Wheat makes people effeminate, sluggish, and flabby. Do not put wheat in your body.

>The beer is produced locally, by your own kin
Mostly no
>The bar is operated locally, by your own kin
By French and Portuguese
>The lads are local and your own kin
Maybe in some small village in the North or East - if you go to the right pub.
Mostly, same as above.

at least 45 pints in two hours

christ pub culture here is the cornerstone or our society.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYudr9FAGOA

>American infowars education

Weed, bongs and smoking with bros is redpilled.

>The weed is produced locally, by your own kin
>The weed is sold locally, by your own kin
>The bros are local and your own kin

Start smoking weed

Absolute degeneracy. No wonder your ancestors were criminals.

Unironically agree

It was because of car crash fatalities specifically teens. The federal government extorted the drinking age with road fund withholding for those do not have the age at least 21.
It all happened because mothers could not blame their kids for their shit decision to drive and wanted the state to do something. Hence MADD

I don't live local anymore and I don't have friends... :

>tfw so socially retarded I find pubs and even cafes "hostile"

It's fucking insane where I'm at.

Check out these prices boys.

ruralontap.com/

I second this.
>only girly fitfags dont like beer

this picture is unironically 100% right

I'm applying his argument to weed to show that it's a bad argument, numb skull

Splendid argument, no wonder your ancestors were British.

Nein.
>this is best beer ever brewed

Actually in England a lot of it is grown local.

>beer has estrogen and gives u a gut and man boobs
>bars r run by degenerates
>lads r degenerate if they only work and drink

same here

I fucking live near Denver.

Do you think I want to go to some local pub where a bunch of SJW's/transsexuals/niggers/clowns always hang out in?

>it would fluster them because I wasn't some stereotypical ''old racist drunk guy'', and I would constantly expose their blind spots.
The fear you see in people's eyes when they meet an intelligent "racist" is hilarious.

Waitwut?

Isn't Denver full of manly cowboys roaming the rockies and shit?

If i wanted to go down to a pub, if have to drive for half an hour into the city, pay to park, then go into some mass produced chain pub pretending to be Irish or something, pay literally 7.50 Canadian dollars for a pint of beer, and maybe have 2 before having to leave in order to not get arrested for driving under the influence.

If absolutely love to have a pub culture but as in all things, Canada has no soul of which to speak.

Used to be.

Probably 30-40 years ago.

There's been so many liberals in our state government turning things around lately though, this state is actually a sanctuary state for refugees from the Middle East and workers from Mexico, this place turned into an absolute shit hole.

Not to mention the Rainbow Conventions, a fuck ton of mentally ill hippies run up to the mountains and do tons of drugs together and start forest fires from their stupidity.

Once upon a time user

Now its full of DUDE WEED faggots and other bullshit. It took one of my better friends and turned him into a Hillary voting libtard

Umm sweetie, please dont ever compare faggotville Colorado to manlyville Texas.

austin is faggot central and you're so fucking brown at this point that you're about to turn into a blue state

kek

Because it would be impossible to enact some sort of law where you have a much lower allowed drinking limit when you're a new driver.
Oh wait that's just how half of Europe does it

This isn't politics or news.

Yes it is and fuck /bant/

Newfags trying to change Sup Forums

Any big city is faggot central dumbshit.
Texas is the manliest country in the entire world.
We are renowned for our asskickery.
>thirdworlders have no idea any of the states names, except Texas

beer is shit for subhumans. Wine and whiskey is much better or even Gin. why even drinking beer

I agree fuck that board. Fuck things not about politics or news as well.

>drinking the fermented jew

based archiver, NO!

I always dreamed of selling up my cramped, dull and grey British house and buying a small ranch somewhere like Dallas, and going about on horseback all day smoking marlboroughs and branding cattle and such like with other manly types. I guess I'm in for the sort of disappointment that Americans get when they visit London and find out its more like Delhi.

Mostly fat people drink beer, no thanks

Poof.

>hops
>redpilled

Pick one.

>the hops in beer increases estrogen levels, making your fatter and more passive

Yeah nah

No way did that wee cunt drink 45 pints in one day.

Theres plenty of places in the US to buy a big AMERICAN ranch. Denver/Dallas/other big cities are not the places to do it. Cityfags are the eternal cucks of every country.

spot on

>tfw no good local beer

What are some Sup Forums approved brands?

any american beers. eurocucks cant compete

> your local beer is garbage
> at least you can drink traditional beer made by based Belgian monks

Donald Trump has been known to drink these when he's at his Scottish golf course.

A good bar near you is one of the best things ever. Whenever I go to the one down the road, I see more of my neighbors in one place than I do all week otherwise. Its like an episode of Cheers, everyone knows everyone.

Any recommendations? The only European brands I've drunk are Heineiken and Bolten and they were pretty good imo

Is it good though? I've never heard about that one

I thought Trump didn't drink at all after his brother died of alcoholism?

Yuengling

Since when? He doesn't drink at all.

drink beer and talk about the jewish problem

beware of (((scotcucks))) and (((micks))) being in earshot when revealing your powerlevel