Fire safety complaints (((shut down))) at Grenfell

London Tower Fire residents has previously complained repeatedly about poor fire safety in the block, only to be threatened with legal action unless they stopped moaning about it. Interesting.

In addition, literally the weekend before the fire, there was a fire safety inspection where residents were told at all costs to stay inside if (in the unlikely event) a fire ever broke out in the flat.

Starting to think this was deliberate. Not by May of course, but perhaps to justify enough public outrage to eventually get rid of May, which in turn may help prevent Brexit happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ael0w
google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/grenfell-tower-fire-kensington-london-residents-kctmo-council-contract-ignored-poor-a7789276.html?amp
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/18/grenfell-tower-fire-may-under-pressure-after-angry-exchanges-in-no-10-live-updates
youtube.com/watch?v=AznPJIYanIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll probably get a nice settlement now

archive.is/Ael0w

I doubt they'll be filing any lawsuits in the condition they're in now.

It was government housing. It was an old building and mostly POCs lived there. Most of the victims are Muslim or Asian. No sprinklers, either.

- someone probably turned them off because Ramadan
- someone could have been cooking or frying shit during Ramadan and feel asleep while cooking
- space heating
- meth cooks

Tbqh government housing SHOULD be shitty and unsafe and make you not want to live there because it's free gibmes. People should work towards something better.

The UK is literally crawling with commie blocks like this, but nothing like this has ever happened before, not even close. For fire safety complaints not only to be ignored but actively threatened, along with a fire safety (((drill))) happening - complete with instructions to stay in place if a fire ever did break out - a few days before the worst tower block fire in the UK's history took place, is not something that can easily be explained away.

And note I am not saying the government did it. I think shadowy elements trying to overthrow the government (or May at least) are the likeliest culprits.

The fact that every news outlet is saying this is May's Katrina and she's a lame duck makes me even more suspicious because this clearly has nothing to do with her.

weeks after a terrorist attack at an Ariana Grande concert and a Muslim rampage at the London Bridge some Muslims go up in flames.

- government has "safety" drills

Might have been cover for an MI-5 sweep of the building. A terrorist cell could have lived there.

Some shit goes down and the terrorist cell sets their apartment on fire with flammable materials to get rid of evidence or maybe one of them heard a non-hardcore Muslim play rap Music during Ramadan... flipped out.

Firefighters may been told to avoid the building because of potential explosives or chemicals being stored there by dudes under investigation.

The fire renovations would have cost millions, they'd have to lay down piping for a sprinkler system and probably had people move out temporarily. Major renovation.

AHAHAHA at least 50% of the people died. Those people wont get shit sonny boy

Yeah they even warned/threatened of a fire.
google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/grenfell-tower-fire-kensington-london-residents-kctmo-council-contract-ignored-poor-a7789276.html?amp

If it was done on purpose, I think it would have been residents trying to prove a point. Just turned out way worse than expected.
See

>residents were told at all costs to stay inside if (in the unlikely event) a fire ever broke out in the flat
It's actually counter-intuitive but reasonable advice to give in such a case: typically, doors and individual rooms in a block of flats should be fire-resistant for a good few minutes each; opening doors to a room on fire would feed the fire more oxygen, allowing it to spread faster.
That said, that fucking £10m cladding for aesthetics...

somebody's toast.
>Grenfell Tower fire: cladding was banned in UK, says Hammond – live updates
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/18/grenfell-tower-fire-may-under-pressure-after-angry-exchanges-in-no-10-live-updates
>My understanding is that the cladding in question, this flammable cladding which is banned in Europe and the US, is also banned here. That’s my understanding.”

>If it was done on purpose, I think it would have been residents trying to prove a point

No. It was the resident refugee aka ISIS fighter trying to make a bomb to kill more white British. He fucked up and ended up setting his apartment on fire.

Talking about toast does one have the video of them burning alive while screaming?

its common to recommend staying inside your apartment with doors and windows closed. each apartment is supposed to be a fire barrier that give fire fighters time to combat the fire.

stop assuming. Guessing by your assumptions you have no idea how the fire started.

why are english buildings so cramped and SHIT?

I truly hope that's the case. In all honesty though, something like the based fridge of peace seems more likely.

Fuck you talking about, the families of those that died will be living the high life with the compo they will get from all this.

so many poor ghetto Muslim interviews on TV about their harrowing escapes. These poor folks look like they just arrived off the boat

What is the image that keeps being shared around?

Fuck english people. Every immigrant and refufee is worth ten of your disgusting asses. These people spent YEARS complaining to every official organism that their living conditions your neoliberalism put them in were not human. And now that they have burnt to death by the hundreds you “withdrawn sympathy” because their justified anger is inconvenient to you and your bullshit capitalism. Fuck england. Every DM reader should be forced to live in the conditions these people you consider “vile” were living in as punishment for your “withdrawal of sympathy”. You are the only animals in this story, riots is the least you should get - sadly if there are riots we all know it won’t be you paying the price. God save the queen, the fascist regime.

look at all these dirt poor muslim niggers. This guy is all over TV and I cant tell what part of Nigeria he is from. Has he even seen a camera before?

Well you could all fucking leave and not live in the buildings we give you.

That is Behailu Kebede. Your average, dirt poor London Taxi driver. He set the fire and fled into the night to stay with "friends"

he is a father of 1, but where did his kid go?

Everyone involved is scum. The mussies, the companies and the corrupt government officials. Hope they all eat each other alive.

Don't think you understand (((diversity))) fats. The building was majorly non-white. The vast majority.

This was a building full of muslims and the entire global (((media))) is censoring because they are afraid white people will start getting ideas.

based black guy

Only ghettos are like that. It's cheaper to build upwards than it is outwards.

They died along with their familes xD

YOU SEE MODS
SAFETY IS IMPORTANT
INNOCENT LIVES WERE LOST BECAUSE NOBODY REPORTED THE FIRE HAZARDS

Didn't know it was so easy to set a muslim building on fire in London.

The place was a death trap. The UK big brother/nanny state sure has some 3rd world building codes.

according to this no one died from floors 22, 11, 12, 13.

If you look at this photo. Floor 20. Farah Hamden. Her 2 little children somehow manage to escape. They end up in some London hospital. More like they were probably stolen and getting the Jimmy Savile treatment.

It's the mayor's fault.

>uk
>white

There were blue flames in one apartment. Muslims burn their free housing down all the time though. This isn't even new expiration they it's a larger building this time.

This guy gets it. If the cladding wasn't there the building is fire proof, it'd take an hour for the fire to spread between. Two floors so staying in and keeping the smoke out would be safest. The issue was the gap of air between the cladding and the building; normally this would be filled with fire retardant foam but the changes to building regulations mean this wasn't the case. The air tunnel acted like a chimney and spread the fire between floors outside of the building, meaning the fire proofing was made redundant.

The changes in fire regulations came from the government, which is why May is getting flack as the figure head for government policy.

Between floors*

FALSE FLAG/INSIDE JOB CONFIRMED
>youtube.com/watch?v=AznPJIYanIY

What the fuck are you talking about, it's terrible advice. Unless you are actively trying to fight the fire and know what you're doing, you should just get out and save yourself.

It's not about the fire spreading, it's about you breathing toxic fumes and passing out.

There was only one stairwell, and having the whole building panicking and trying to get down it could make things far worse, as well as causing difficulty for any firefighters

See
Its common advice in fireproofed buildings where getting out could be difficult. Places where residents have poor mobility or the fire escape would take a lot of time going through smoke to get through, like a tower block.

We need to know what their complaints were. It was probably more to do with them wanting the council to rehouse them

Here's what happened in reality. I ran down the stairs and saved myself while you two idiots stood there telling each other "we're doing the right thing" as the fire slowly BBQd you. Congratulations.

Having been in a fire situation myself I can tell you the only reason to stay there is if you want to fight the fire or if it's impossible to get out. If someone runs out screaming fire and it's still on an early stage you shouldn't just lock the door and stay inside because you might "inconvenience" the firefighters. You get the fuck out too, save yourself and your loved ones. We're not talking about a skyscraper here with thousands of people or whatever, it's just a regular commieblock

Jews fear /rwss/.

Agreed.

Limited space to build on coupled with poor standards of construction because they had to rush to rebuild every city after the Krauts bombed it flat.

So only three brits died in it?