How do we answer the Irish Question?

The Marxist Papist threat cannot be ignored

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/ireland/fg-pay-jobless-migrants-to-leave-71589.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Níl a fhios agam.

I don't speak Irish (and neither does Ireland lmao)

Most people who fought for communists weren't Marx loving autists, but usually were just nationalists looking for somebody to lead them.

Offer a good leader to the Irish, and they'll follow.

I didnt think that the irish were smart enough to start asking questions

Fuck off ahmed ogbundu.
They're FAR more conservative & Ethnic than you are.

>faggot poo in loo prime minister

>hated niggers
>hated jews
>hated fags
>burned books, banned nigger music etc.
>was white
Che Guevara was nazbol!

the only communists in ireland are the fucking fat orange immigrant saxon fuckwits

Sage
Fuck this D/C shit

Arabic is the fastest growing language in England

Don't worry about it a chara. Have a Guinness. We're of no threat. There is no Hibernian conspiracy.

>Who wants to Drastically Cut benefits
>Meaning there will be Literally no reason for shitskins to live there Now
I Could Live with that desu.

Why did the Irish let papists rape their kids en-masse?

mate don't even get me started on peadophilia in England. It's everywhere from the fucking creep on the estate to the highest offices in Government.

He's a homosexual but still less 9f a faggot than Justin Castro the faggiest world leader ever go have existed.

He wanted to pay foreigners money to leave too. Hopefully he'll crack down on bogus asylum seekers. irishexaminer.com/ireland/fg-pay-jobless-migrants-to-leave-71589.html

>How do we answer the Irish Question?

The tried and true method.

Watch the movie Filth. Police are all Freemasons and faggots. Literal butt fucking, child loving faggots.

I had the opportunity to speak with Gerry Adams in the summer of 2007 when he did a speaking engagement in Cincinnati. There are two things I can confirm about that. The marxist crap was all bs to get gibs from the soviets because the US supported the UK and Sinn Fein was stuck with it after the cold war. The refugee stuff definitely has something to do with our shared appreciation of black women. Not to burst your bubble, but he was truly /mochara/.

did you get a chance to discuss his family incest problem?

I'm Appalachian white trash of Irish extraction, I've got not to place to judge tbqh.