I can't wait revival of ottoman empire so i can kill white subhumans and rape their women infront of their corpses...

I can't wait revival of ottoman empire so i can kill white subhumans and rape their women infront of their corpses after raiding their church, break their blasphemius crosses and other idolatry arts and converting it to a islamic mosque just like how my ancestor did.

tldr

sage :)

And you wonder why people hate you.

same bro

they dont hate us, they fear us.

>t*rks
heheheh

WE

thats a fake ass map roach, is this what they teach you in school lmao

Roaches will get squished next time they sperg out

You live only because whites let you do it. Whites have to power to kill every single shitskin roach in your country within 20 minutes.

Once we are done with you, we will make you the biggest pork fat exporter in the world.

Exterminate Cockroaches.

Is that what you tell yourself when we fuck you and your pathetic people over again and again?

The Soviets were gonna tear your roachland up, but the US deployed nukes there and dragged you into NATO. You should be licking Americans' feet, they are the reason why you exist today.

Nobody fears you. The west made up some rules and values that prevents them to fuck you up. Besides, Europe needs you stable. That is all.

No, they just hate you thats why they kill you.

Now cares about Turkish Turks.

No one

Turk posting is the new leaf posting

The Ottoman Empire wasn't that big

retarded WN bumps the thread instead of using sage. Proof that not all whites are worth saving.

I bump what i want you fucking faggot

And thats why i will never support WN, truly you do a wonderful job promoting your ideology here on Sup Forums bumping anti white threads.

>not supporting en because someone bumped a thread you don't line on a mongolian basket weaving forum
Kill yourself Chong

Most honored captain Turkroach.

I have seen the words in your letter, and that of the captain which you have imprisoned through lie and betrayal of your word, signed under your name; which you have done because you are no man, for you have no balls, you are like a lying woman and a fool. How do you intend to pact with me, if you committed betrayal and falsity right before my eyes? For I take you in no account, for you are a traitor like a Jew. When I saw your armada, I feared you could do me harm; but now I am assured, for like a Jew you lie, so did those who took Rhodes and Belgrade, because they were scared of battle; and if at Rhodes were the knights that are in this pen, it would not have been taken. Be assured that here are Portuguese accustomed to killing many moors, and they have as captain António da Silveira, who has a pair of balls stronger than the cannonballs of your basilisks, that there's no reason to fear someone who has no balls, no honor and lies like a Jew. The pen before you has such cattle that already you are scared and arranging a pact to betray; such pact, should I accept it, these knights would throw me at sea, and defend it themselves.

t. alberto barbosa

There are some anachronisms and overextensions.

>never controlled the Arabian interior
>never controlled that much of Ukraine
>never controlled Saharan interior
>a few years of occupying Hungary didn't have much of an impact
>Berber states in Tunis and Algiers as well as Romanian principalities were vassals

Overall, 5/10 - overextended and anachronistic with some relevance.