Anons from tourist-y places. How do you put up with British holidaymakers?

Anons from tourist-y places. How do you put up with British holidaymakers?

youtube.com/watch?v=tQK2MqETAV0

This cancer needs wiped from the Earth. If I was Spanish I would have went full Franco by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hv1uPfbJig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism
youtube.com/watch?v=Klo7UAoXVPU
youtube.com/watch?v=yphfFGSIjUc
youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spain is california of Europe

Northern Irish brits walking the roads of foreign lands like we fucking own the place. If you cucked out e.u fenian cunts could have done something you would have.

>go to a different country, for vacation purposes
>everything is exactly the same as in your home country, including the people

Now why is that fun?

FUCK OFF YOU SPANISH BASTARDS

GIBRALTAR IS OURS

This. Europe is fucking boring

I don' see a lot of bongs where i live. More chinese / asian people

i don't know but yesterday one of you fuckers walker through Hvar dressed as a terrorist with a suicide vest and a imitation rifle

>I would have went full Franco by now.
you clueless idiot
there were tons of tourists in spain in franco's reign
they needed the money foreign visitors brought

people from the UK, especially England, are literal subhumans. I've never experienced something so revolting and disgraceful in my life, laying on the floor passed out drunk, puke everywhere, running around naked etc.

And these people ruled the world at some point, pathetic.

Is fun still banned in Serbia?

Tourism is the local industry in Benidorm...it is not only brits, people around the world visit us and in my opinion is good

what would i say then if E is boring :(
fck medeast

Why don't you do that shit back home ? Instead you act all high and mighty everywhere you go and act like complete cunts.

If you lived in a country with weather like ours you would use developing countries like Spain for the sun too.

have you not been outside today mate?

At least they are white Brits, Spain should be thankful they ain't the exploding goatfucker "Brits"

>act all high and mighty

That's because we're better than you.

You mean Cataluña.

We make sure you're in the designated guiri spots, why?

if they didnt want tourists there they shouldnt have created an economy reliant on tourism

It's ok, live and let live. Personally brisith women are the easiest to score, they can't resist the charms of a loco latino man. Pic related this guy has a course on how to be a macho latino and score british women, he claims to have hundreds of sugarmamas in Britain that pay him everything when they come here. I don't know if the Brits are just extreme betas or if we're too sexy

keep doing that please, i enjoy bashing your skulls in every year in greece

How do you put up with the term "holidaymakers".

Go on vacation like a normal fag

Keksimus

wooo big scary turkslav

They are the most disrespectful people and they usually enjoy vandalizing property while drunk.
When they are sober they are pretty ok people, though.

if you've ever visited greece the first piece of advice they give you is don't fuck with the serbs, but hey at least you're superior :^)

tourism is ok for those mediterranean areas but the government should invest in other industries , Spanish engineers are moving to Germany and we cannot stop that

British tourists are usually somewhere between ok-bad, but Belgium/German/Danish/etc tourists are fucking cancerous.

It's not enough that they tried and failed to copy/paste American rap in their own countries, but whenever I see them touring America they have this astounding arrogance about them where they feel the need to loudly fucking comment about how different America is from their homeland. It's like the condescension you'd expect from California liberals x10.

They don't tip, even when they know they're in a country that expects that sort of thing, and that's fucking rude as well.

Yes and they say Africa is full of savages too.

Thanks for the reminder.

bump for zeze camarines

We get tons of Asians up in the Arctic. I did over here some older British couples talking.

>I wonder if we will see the northern lights?
>Oh of course we will, but I don't know if you will stay up that late.
>Oh I will, I really want to see them, I will have some tea.

This was last week, and it is currently 24 h sunlight.

It's not a joke he made a career out of this like 10 or 20 years ago, they even used hidden cameras to see how he "scored" british ladies, he is a living legend here but to be honest any Portuguese can do that, when British women get here they go crazy when they see a real Man

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hv1uPfbJig

you're the ones that are savages, we are merely defending ourselves

>How do you put up with British holidaymakers?
Take them for every shekel they have.

So you're just as stupid and violent as the Brits eh?

At least we get away with it.

Jesus Christ.
I've never even seen those types of march live before and I'm in Scotland.
Is this considered civilised British behaviour to be proud of? Wtf.

Why would he want to touch British women?

I'm a Brit btw

This is the most autistic thing i have ever seen.

Sell them overpriced shit quality weed

no, you get drunk, start acting like the subhumans that you are, and then you get your teeth all nicely aligned on the street for everyone to see

Yeah it's great, 325+ days of the year it's not though.

>you're the ones that are savages

Tell me more about those amazing serbian inventions and cultural exports..

>ignorant and dumb

later nigga, you're not worth anyone's time

Brits behave like chimps when visiting Spain. Spend your money and leave ASAP please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism
>Destination countries: Balkans, Cambodia, Caribbean, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Morocco, Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam

Be proud. You're in good company, João.

Honestly, they're not so bad.
Bachelor party groups are loud, they stand out and they seem to be everywhere, but it's not like they hurt anyone. Kind of feel bad for them because they seem to be under the assumption they'll be drowning in pussy here which never happens.
Regular Brit tourists are nice and direct and they have a sense of humor that isn't annoying af.
And since they all speak proper English, that puts them a rank above most tourists.

Ansterdam citizen here
>I've never experienced something so revolting and disgraceful in my life, laying on the floor passed out drunk, puke everywhere, running around naked etc.

Pretty much sums it up

The British underclass are really some of the worst white people in the world.

kek

We out-nigger them in behavior. Fleece them, rob them, rape them. We got experience dealing with shit like this.

i give them wrong directions

>walking the roads of foreign lands like we fucking own the place

But you're paying the locals to be there.

Kek who would ever go on holiday in America. If I have to be surrounded by Niggers I can atleast do so in good weather

i dont leave my house all that often but the british tourist ive come across are mostly ok (except for the big, rowdy, groups of guys pissed out of their minds). usually they are pretty polite and well behaved. they always seem to have lower class accents though. rarely come across the more high class accents unless its a permanent resident doctor or something.

>>Why don't you do that shit back home ?
But we do. Go to Cardiff on a Friday night, if you're brave enough.

>Kek who would ever go on holiday in America.
Are there Nazi's in your family? Why are you coming here? Where do you stay? I want the password of your phone and laptop. Why don't you use social media? We have to look in your anus now. Never again.

Land of the free...

>Why don't you do that shit back home ?

We do. It is just nice to do it in a place with different scenery for a change.

>Cardiff

What are you going to do?
Shag his sheep?

Then what are you complaining about?

I usually just try and find an area Brits wouldn't go too and try and live like the locals.

I thought Brits were supposed to be heavy drinkers, but then they get fucking rekt by our heavy/cheaper beers here every time.

less than one minute of that tune made me puke. like literally. and it doesn't usually happen

Didn't you used to live in Glasgow or somewhere like that?

>stayed a week in Magaluf some years ago
>Scandi's have their own bars and nightclubs
>No brits allowed

I thought the scandi people going there were white-trash.. but the British is literally another level-trash. Fucking hell

They're actually decent, but the ones coming here aren't the retarded alkies the bigger cities get. They're actually pretty funny if you get them a beer in the afternoon and encourage them to take it slow.

No, they didn't give me visa because I had a red beard as some muzzo would, and the interviewer definitely was getting down from night on amphetamines.

lmao

Brits on holiday.
I see a bloke so drunk he was crawling along on his hands and knees.
Every brit girl has ugly tatts all over her fat body.
We're such slobs.

British tourists in Kraków are more drunk, more violent and more bydlo than slavs. Let that sink in for a minute.

I think our behaviour abroad reflects how little we respect developing countries like Spain. Serbia, Italy or Poland. The world is our toilet and we could not care less what it thinks about us. Where do you think Americans got that attitude?

>tourists

m8 those aren't tourists they're colonists, southern spain is a bong colony at this point, there's 1 million brits down there

Muh shekels. Just buy some ear plugs to sleep and practice english with anglo ""women"".

Better anglos than Handalusians if you ask me.

i tant

go to Magaluf cateto

Gibraltar is for the monkeys,
my big ears and rare teeh friend

Brit youth is worse than American youth

u prefer musmils xd

COLONIZED

europe belongs to the anglo that is why

i know this beucase you understand what im saying :)

we got a reputation to keep m8 if we dont do it someone else will

Because he's a sissy and can't actually fight

GIB

GIB

u wot m8? ill rape you harder than turkey did you slav shit!

why don't you go back to calling us 'evil nazis'?

White Female Sex Tourists in Africa Black Men Africa Special
youtube.com/watch?v=Klo7UAoXVPU
African Sex Tourism in Kenya White Women w/ Black Guys
youtube.com/watch?v=yphfFGSIjUc
female sex turism-with kids together-easy English women
youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w

What are the drinking cultures like in Serbia and Netherlands? What age do you first get introduced to alcohol?

I realy, really wish we could change the drinking culture of UK but I'm not sure how

>drowning in pussy here which never happens.
should they go to Austria for this?

>act all high and mighty
>act

We are literally better than you.

British tourists are always fun to watch, especially in places like greece or italy when they're red like fucking lobsters by the midday and try to go about their business.
I mean brits are even funnier than german tourists.

the eternal anglo

We are scum on holiday, because we spend most our life cooped up doing slave work being nice and calm

we are repressed, but then for 2 weeks..

Every time i went to Spain i got arrested or ended up in hospital, the Spanish fucked hated us in Gran Canaria, came after us with bottles and belts and then the Police caught up with us and beat us up, not even joking, but we deserved it.

because its cold

Orlando, FL here

Brits are pretty cool.

We are terrible, every bloke has a football shirt on covered in tats pissed up at 8am looking for a fight.

We dont behave like this is Thailand or USA, only Europe. Our holiday companies encourage us to do this.

>Introduce 130 laws to deal with Brit tourists
>Still do nothing
>Spain still can't handle any banter or any fun
>Complaining
Stop crying.

rejoice: soon NO britfuck will be ale to afford going on holiday

It's because nobody there is really familliar with your inbred idiocy. In europe you feel at home so you behave exactly as you do in UK.