Lives on french taxpayers money

>lives on french taxpayers money
>edgy loser who thinks nordcucks are the mustard race and non-nords are not even white
>literally ended the life of a man
>brainwashes a literal autistic woman to be his breeding machine in his cuckshed innawoods
>abandoned his daughter he had with some random slut before prison
>hates Christianity and south Europeans
>burned down churches even though they were the last evidence of his viking ancestors architecture
Exactly why does Sup Forums worship this literal snownigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQYgIhDl-ns
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo
youtube.com/watch?v=kju3tlmcIIg
youtube.com/watch?v=vDvJuo79sE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>South
>Europeans

>Christianity
>good

Even the word Europe comes from meds

>genetics don't change over time
DNA based citizenship in European nation states is the future.

>lives on taxpayer money
look this is false if you don't like varg thats fine but make valid points instead of being a shill okay.

Hey its another (((Shareblue))) character assassination thread
Have a healthy Sage and fuck off
Varg is a good boy who dindu nuffin

THIS!!! ZOMG!!!!
Everyone fucking knows all relevant emperors and shiet where nordic you fucking RETARDS

Butt hurt christ cuck detected. Possibly of being a Jew shill 61%

VARGVS AVTISTICVS MAXIMVS

There's really no need for character assassination, the shit he says is dumb enough.

>WE WUZ ROMAN EMPERORS N SHEEEIT

>Exactly why does Sup Forums worship this literal snownigger?

Because he hates Jews and for Sup Forums that's enough.

Varg sure triggers you Jews doesnt he? If he was just a bumbling moron you wouldnt be so scared of people listening to him.
Must be doing something right then.

Not shareblue

Not a shill

Fuck Varg! He talks about dumb shit all the time in his videos, you people need a better locus of authority.

Whites are also Christians as well as pagans, it doesn't mean we have to be divided in these times because the overall goal is to save Europe.

Look, I understand some pagans hate Christians but Christianity has been part of Europe for almost 2000 years, you have to realize there are some things that people have to look past to achieve the greater goal, and that's purging the fucking Muslims and degenerates out of Europe.

He may have recorded some dope albums back in early 1990s but come on, you gotta separate person from the artist. This whole youtube attentionwhoring, boasting about color of your pubes, rants about evil Christian man who's keeping poor snownigga down.

Guy literally wants muslims and arabs to conquer Europe, and burn it to ash, because he's soo deep into his paleolite bullshit he hates everything related to Christianity

Varg is a pussy.
In h2h combat I would annihilate him.
>claims to be nord masterrace
>has extremely weak genetics
>?

He does not. He hates the fact that white people aren't God.

SO U BE SAYING
*stabs friend*
IF U AINT BLONDE BLUE EYED
*collects welfare*
YOURE NOT REALLY WHITE??
*surrenders europe*

lol french get cucked again
>edgy loser who thinks nordcucks are the mustard race and non-nords are not even white
He isn't right, but he isn't wrong either. Europe was alot 'whiter' before ottoman, mongol, moor, and now syrian invasion.
>brainwashes a literal autistic woman to be his breeding machine in his cuckshed innawoods
You're telling me you wouldn't do that??

He wants the western economies to crumble to discourage further shitskin invasion. No gibs = no shitskins.

Remember, to defeat a nigger, one must become a nigger.

Nordics are literally immigrants from the asiatic steppe. Southern europeans are more native european than you will ever be. And yes, I am talking about blonde southern europeans too. Contrary to your retarded believes based on random internet reads, the way a person looks is not a valid way to determine the genotype. You sound retarded every time you pretend such a thing for everyone who actually has a clue about human genetics.

There is no reason to deny that at this point, other than really wanting to believe otherwise. I have no problems with acepting you as europeans, but stop pretending and trying to leech on other peoples achievements, or fuck off back to asia.

Pic related: Principal component analysis of several modern and ancient european populations. As you can clearly see, southern europeans are FAR close to native europeans, except some greeks and sicilians.

I can go on and post several studies proving that modern Italians are far closer to ancient romans during the times of the republic than ANY nordic will ever be, and that modern spaniards are far closer to ancient iberians than ANY nordic will ever be.

The problem with you is you cherrypick science: It is only valid when it tells the things that you want to read.

>christianity has been a part of europe for over 2000 years

Lmao what? Christianity isnt even 2000 years old dumbass, it wasnt even "European" until about 1700 years ago.
Europe was pagan for 40,000 years before that, likely longer. Christianity destroyed all records and knowledge of our ancient religions, all we have to work with now is legends and folk tales.
I dont hate Christians but I fully understand why Varg does. They destroyed his culture, Nords and Slavs suffered the most.

>purging muslims

Yeah typical Christian who doesnt ever blame the Chosenites. Case in point the problem with most Christians. You dont see blood or race just religion.
Our enemy is the Jews and always will be.

You just sound like a shill friend
Go suck a babys dick rabbi

Varg is an id-
youtube.com/watch?v=mQYgIhDl-ns
Fuck, there's some profound shit going on in his head if he makes music like this
Too bad he says brown eyes are shit coloured though :(

Literally who.

He has blue eyes though?

You sound like a retard subhuman who needs Varg's Kangz bullshit to feel better about yourself.

[blocks you from comments]

shhh, nothing personal kiddo

>no good person has ever killed someone
That's some nu-male logic even by templar logic

Meds have negroid admixture and that's enough to ban them from societies of honour in Germanic, Slavic and Baltic nations
We want total removal of immigrants and that includes the Jews. Besides, to say that Jews are cancerous is to say nothing

What are you even referencing?
I feel like you shills have just acquired a script and through chinese whispers have distorted it so much its not even fucking related to the person you're shitposting about

nice flag OP

We must erase our differences. We must interbreed.

Yeah he does
I have brown eyes and blond here, strangely

*hair

Varg literally thinks Romans were blonde and blue-eyed and worships them because of it and thinks modern Italians replaced ancient Romans. Much like the niggers who worship ancient Egypt and believe the Arabs magically replaced the stronk negros who used to be kangz.

You should be banned from Sup Forums. You are literally the most Autistic person in this shitty board

Sup Forums stops being Anonymous when the same idiot under the same flag posts the same bullshit over and over again and everyone know who the retard is

Kill yourself

I was almost fooled by all the propaganda here about him, but I found out his music is good
Some of it is harder to get into because it's so raw and different then the kind of music you usually hear but Belus is pretty fucking based album

cuckchan imbecile
100% a hamburger post

So keep being a little bitch about it while Europe burns.

>Muh paganism
>Muh heritage
>muh feelings

Fuck you traitor to Europe

Why is it always haters who post him? what are you trying to accomplish? just for the lulz?

Anybody have that one picture of his eldest daughter? She's pretty qt

(((Shareblue))) isn't even necessary to make this larping faggot look bad.

I don't think Sup Forums worships this loser. The threads are always mocking him.

Nobody argues against his music on Sup Forums, we just make fun of him because he says dumb shit that can be debunked with a two-minute google search.

Yeah because it's funny, retard.
>omg le Sup Forums is making a concentrated propaganda effort against varg!!

youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
My fav, do you know enough yet or what?

Simple truth is if someone like Varg triggers you because he calls Spencer and Lauren Southern spooks or because he calls Christians shabbos goys, perhaps theres some truth to it that you dont want to accept?
Its the only logical explanation for getting so butthurt.
Its just like with liberals or commies when you confront them with their delusions; instead of trying to change or the better they just believe their own lies and lash out violently because they cant justify it.

You should all read Julius Evola's writings on Buddhism and enlightenment. Dont get mad at the world (which includes your fellow man), just try to be a better man.
I think Varg intentionally provokes people for this reason.

Many were, if you read any Roman historian / writer from the time. I dont understand what your argument is.

Now this is a shitpost

>ban hatefacts
Not only negro genetics, but negro IQ too with ya?
Varg is not the smartest guy on genetics, but commonly accepted anti-Southern bias and purism in normal Europe he expresses just drives amerisharts and HWNDU mongrels crazy

Shut the fuck up almond eyes. He targets slav(e)s also.

JIDF and Shareblue m8
They'll try real hard to get you mad but just keep your cool and ignore any strawman arguments

VIDF in full effect.

>I think Varg intentionally provokes people for this reason.
You are starting to get it, he is arch norse and a heathen. He loves to bait and trigger christians. Just look at the moronic posts on this board, nothing based on truth, just bullshit.
Same goes for your heathen threads, bombarded with idiotic hamburgers in part with no clue. I don't go to the christian threads and shit all over the place with lies, though I'm really not from here.

I know his mind and I laugh my ass off when he starts his baiting

Daily reminder that Christianity is anti-white. This shit skin religion has done irreversible damage to Europe and it's soul and culture. If you're a Christian then you're a traitor and you deserve the rope. Varg explains why:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7a8TGrpNo

You should probably seek help if you are actually an user.
If you're just a shill go die in fire.

He's just another Kike puppet used to destroy true populist movements. Hitler would have had killed on the spot for being a murdering degenerate parasite. He doesn't even work for a living, he's just a blood-sucking pile of garbage.

>Many were
He says they all were. Present him any piece of ancient roman art and watch him come up with excuses for it if there's a single non-blonde person in it.

The irony is funny because Nords were considered barbarians at the time and now he wants some of that stolen valor just for his nord supremacy bedtime stories.

why do you talk about things you don't know?
Varg does NOT think that at all, he has said multiple times, even recently, that those civilizations were already mixed. And if you had watched him for a while, you'd know he despises Romans for bringing civilization, which he doesn't like.

The butthurt Varg causes is amazing.

>drives amerisharts and HWNDU mongrels crazy
He loves that

Yeah. He's playing 4D chess. Sure thing.

Seek help for what? I'm not the one larping in the woods.

No he didnt and I challenge you to find me that exact quote.

Rome was egalitarian,multiethnic and multiracial
Ethnicity of the Roman Emperors:
-Augustus - Roman Italian (born at Velitrae, southeast of Rome)
-Tiberius - Roman Italian
-Gaius "Caligula" - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Claudius - Roman Italian (born at Lugdunum in Gaul)
-Nero - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Galba - Roman Italian
-Otho - Etruscan
-Vitellius - unknown, presumably Italian
-Vespasian - Sabine
-Titus - Sabine
-Domitian - Sabine
-Nerva - Italian or Cisalpine Gaulish (born at Narnia)
-Trajan - Umbrian Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Hadrian - Picenine Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Antoninus Pius - Gaulish (born in Latium)
-Marcus Aurelius - Gaulish and Spanish
-Commodus - Gaulish and Spanish (born in Rome)
-Pertinax - unknown (family of slave origins)
-Julianus - unknown, probably Roman Italian
-Albinus - Italian
-Pescennius Niger - Roman Italian
-Septimius Severus - Carthaginian and Celtic
-Caracalla - Carthaginian, Celtic, and Syrian
-Macrinus - Italian (family had settled in Punic Africa)
-Elagabalus - Syrian
-Severus Alexander - Syrian
-Maximinus Thrax - probably Dacian (supposedly Thracian and Sarmatian)
-The Gordiani - unknown (probably mixed Italian, African, and Asian)
-Philip the Arab - Mesopotamian or Syrian Arab
-Decius - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Budalia near Sirmium)
-Trebonianus Gallus - Perusian Etruscan
-Aemilian - Mauretanian
-Valerian - unknown
-Gallienus - unknown
-Claudius Gothicus - Illyrian
-Aurelian - Moesian
-Tacitus and Florian - unknown, possibly Italian or Danubian
-Probus - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Sirmium)
-Carus - probably Gaulish and Greek (born at Narbo)
-Carinus and Numerian - probably Gaulish and Greek
-Diocletian - Dalmatian Illyrian
-Maximian - probably Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carausius - Menapian Gaul
-Constantius Chlorus - Moesian or Dacian
-Galerius - Dacian
-Severus II - Danubian
-Maxentius - Danubian and Syrian
-Constantine I and his sons - Moesian

Someone can give me a rundown on this faggot? I heard he killed his best friend, why people yhink his opinion worth anything anyway?

Varg is pretty pathetic but you have to admire his creative abilities to make money. First making shit music for a niche and now making shitty youtube videos for a niche.

>another christcuck greentext
Like pottery

gnomez isn't mediterranean

Well Sup Forums its been fun but this place is just pure concentrated shit jewry now.
This election was a blessing, some of the most fun I've ever had, but also a curse.
Go praise your Kekistan and DEUS VULT those big bad muslims out, dont forget to donate to your favorite Alt-Right podcast and leave a like on that cool YouTube video calling out the SJWs who are after all the REAL enemy.
MAGA amirite fellow whites? Fuck guys who actually 1488 and kill communists, we do not support anti-semitism and violence!

Nobody actually does care what he says. You basically have the same handful of sloppy Varg defenders who wipe their chins and then sing his praises.

He once said something like ''going to jail for burning churches is worth it for the fame''
He's probably trying to piss people off in his videos IMO

So, it is better for me to not know more about this faggot LARPer then. A murderous faggot for killing his best friend and people watch his shit.... Fucking nu-pol, I miss the old days

>Fuck guys who actually 1488

Here he is /actually/ 1488ing in the woods, guys. Seriously. He's not larping at all. Promise.

>kill communists
Wow he killed a teenage musician who didn't quite grow up from his communist phase. Thank God for Varg, bolshevism would've surely triumphed by now if not for him.

>not realizing that nords came from the Pleiadians and we are all just creations of aliens

Proof?
He has never claimed that non nordics are not white, he dosen't believe in a master race anyways. He believes every race is a ''master race'' in their own habitat.
>literally ended the life of a man
A maoist homosexual psychopath, defending euronymous is not something a nazi like you would do or are you just faking being a nazi because meme XXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Creating a white healthy family is wrong? You're trolling aren't you? He's far from a cuck in any way.
>abandoned his daughter he had with some random slut before prison
She's an adult living her own life, Who the fuck lives with their parents at that age? You?
>hates Christianity and south Europeans
hates christianity because it is a foreign religion.
he dosent have south europeans at all. Tell me when he has ever said that.
>burned down churches even though they were the last evidence of his viking ancestors architecture
Norwegians at that time werent vikings anymore. The Christians the so friendly christians had already burned down the pagan temples or converted them. he's returning the favor if he ever did burn them down. Plus their architectural style never died out. They simply used it for another cause.
It amazes me how people think that western culture and architecture has something to do with christianity when that same culture and architecture was used by pagans thousands of years before christ.

Good post. Eventually even separated in topic and target areas of Northern White European men attract mongrels and low iq idiots. They just can't stay out and resist the temptation to bring their worthless opinions with them. Like those dumb shitskin tourists who try to visit Latvia, although they get attacked there.

youtube.com/watch?v=kju3tlmcIIg

>All Europeans were blonde
>Any Europeans with black hair or brown eyes were described as "black" in the writings
>You see, this is what this word in ancient latin actually means
>The reason there are non-blonde Europeans today is because the blondes mixed with the slaves

Are you even watching his videos? Just look at his comment sections and you'll easily see he has a bone to pick with anyone different from him. Clearly needs his MUH BLUE EYES bullshit to justify his dumb bullshit.

What do you care poo?

Varg thinks that Nords have nigger blood, but they are actually descendants from the Nordic Alien race which is why the Nordic aliens helped the Nazis

Friendly reminder to ignore autistic Albanian posting with Russian flag.

He's basically all the Nazi-wannabe neo-pagans have. Their only role model. Think of how sad an existence that would be, where Varg is your hero.

Slavs aren't white they are nigger chink subhumans.

Well yeah he is going 14/88
The 14 words ''We Must Secure The Existence Of Our Race, And A Future For White Children''
He is making alot of white children, he promotes pro white and european things. He thinks that you should preserve your features, blond hair blue eyes white skin.
88 stands for Heil Hitler.
He lets his children play with wehrmacht lego toys, sings german march songs while driving around and once renamed himself to Quisling the nazi traitor in norway. He used to be a nazi. You dont think he still holds some love for Adolf?

#notallmeds
#backtoasia

Even when The Golden One made a video for Varg telling him to focus on eye and hair colors, saying that even some Nords had black hair and brown eyes.

Varg then made a response saying he'd unsubscribe and never talk about The Golden One again.

Tell me again how he's not a pathetic LARPer who's doing a better job dividing the white race than any jew.

Vargs theories on race have no consideration for how much Extra terrestrials have influenced, controlled and meddled in this world and thousands of human sub-species and families that exist in the universe
Not to mention reptoid interbreeding, alien genetic engineering, and more

telling him NOT to focus*

I don't watch them and there is no unity, underaged role-playing retard. Show your unity & conquer up your ass

>Septimius Severus
youtube.com/watch?v=vDvJuo79sE4

Here he is hard at work securing a future for white children. What would we do without his mighty Viking steel?

And interbreeding programs by countless other beings, not just reptoids

The churches followed the viking style building, he burned down something that he could use as inspiration for building a pagan temple instead burning it down in autistic rage. You don't destroy Roman temples just because they are churches today

The Pleiadians have brown hair and/or brown eyes, just like many animals, they are polymorphic
Blue eyes and blond hair is most common as far as we know

I mean, some have brown hair and brown eyes but most don't

>calling French south europeans or meds
Just gas yourself

If you really were an educated person and not a degenerate larper you would know that scandis came from asia and setteled in their peninsula. The last wave of them were finns and before them swedes. If you start digging into genes many comfotable truths of Sup Forums dwellers would be shattered.

>Slavs
>White

How many white children do you have?
Do you live a happy life on the countryside with guns to protect yourself with and being almost self sufficient?
Varg I tell you has alot of white children, he has guns, he lives a happy life, and he is almost self sufficient, meaning he dosent feed this anti european system we have.

t. cheng peng long dong pong

>varg a literal beta cuck living on a fucking SOCIAL SECURITY IN FRANCE.
>like a typical algerian moslem he hates.

Varg could very well be an alien or working for an allegiance of aliens but I don't know his endgame for spreading lies
He probably figures it's a good ideology for securing the nordic bloodlines on Earth, and is also trying to troll the internet for fame

If someones burns down your house intentionally, wouldnt you burn his house down in return, without being arrested of course.

The architecture isn't lost. we still have it on photos.

I imagine Indians are worse than bugs in Varg's eyes
Ironic, cause he himself looks like insectoid.

Varg why are you saying that Nords have nigger blood whatsoever? This is anti-Pleiadian propaganda
He says EVERY nordic person, even he has nigger ancestors
Hitler, who worked for supreme aliens races, would be appalled