Reminder that women produce healthier, smarter, taller, and stronger children when they are 30+...

Reminder that women produce healthier, smarter, taller, and stronger children when they are 30+. Keep seeing autists on here claim women are optimal for breeding around 16 - 21. Absolute nonsense without a shred of evidence, in fact it's the exact opposite.
If you aren't waiting until your wife is at least 28 - 29 to have children, you're literally spawning sub-optimal offspring and should probably off yourself for polluting the earth with that.

How will you Nazi larpers ever recover?

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/women-who-give-birth-in-their-30s-more-likely-to-have-intelligent-children-a6779521.html

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160412104810.htm

stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=older-moms-healthy-babies-1-1901

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/children-born-older-mothers-more-intelligent-firstborn-cognitive-ability-a7582631.html

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/04/14/children-born-to-older-mothers-are-smarter-taller-and-healthier/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/CyR94
archive.is/PnxmK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked. Always archive or screenshot.

>independent co uk/life-style/health-and-families/women-who-give-birth-in-their-30s-more-likely-to-have-intelligent-children-a6779521.html
archive.is/CyR94
>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/children-born-older-mothers-more-intelligent-firstborn-cognitive-ability-a7582631.html
archive.is/PnxmK

Can confirm. I'm born to a teenage mom and I'm an autist browsing Sup Forums everyday

>(((intelligence tests)))
sure bud, they can count to potato better

Do they also factor in wealth? I'd think poverty would have a bigger effect on IQ than age of mother.

There's more than just 1 study.
Don't get so upset because your worldview got btfo.

the children that have older mothers grow up in a more stable environment than a teenager who got pregnant by a degenerate deadbeat.

income is a better benchmark to see how succesful or smart a kid is than maternal birth age.

Not all the studies are to do with iq specifically, look at the other links.
I don't have time for that shit, fuck off.

>bearing a child at 35

Jesus christ have mercy

>women produce healthier, smarter, taller, and stronger children when they are 30+.
No, they dont, they make retards.

>I didn't look at any of the links, the post

Correlation does not equal causation. It's probably just that people who get children at a yougner age usually come from lower social classes. Also, those women who reproduce at an older age often do so because of their career. Don't just look at the surface.

Because they are autists

>getting mad your shitposting won't grant these shit publications shekels
Put your LGBT flag back on

25 to 30 is probably the best time for motherhood since the moms probably have enough life experience and a good career to make sure the kids get the best help they can get.

Born to mom at 44 (yes, fourty four)
IQ about 137
I'm good at everything I do, but lazy as fuck and have no motivation, hence why I'm here.

My mother was 39 when I was born. And they wonder why I'm a NEET hikki loser.

Rewriting scientific facts again I see. In other news water is wet.

>Meet a girl when she is 21
>Fuck the shit out of her
>See if she is crazy
>Redpill her good
>See if she cheats on you
>Be with her 5 years to see if shes faithful
>Congrats shes a keeper, cum inside her raw no condom
There is no way im even looking at a 30+ year old woman as more than a pump and dump. You cant really trust a women unless you have known her for a fucking long time. Most of these unfaithful whores will leave before 5 years are up.

>good career to make sure the kids get the best help they can get.
No, if she has a job it means she'll neglect her children. Cunts shouldn't have jobs, she has a man to provide for her.

that is comlete bullshit and here are the reasons

a child is a mirror to its parents and if youre mom was banging when she was around the twenties then she was cool and therefore her kids were cool and no autists, brain wise cant tell you much

Child of a mother who gave birth in her 30's.
Average height, average intelligence, not good looking at all.

if you don't understand why this is flawed you are not high IQ.

tip: it is called a cohort effect

So you're an autistic neet like everyone else on here? Good to know, snowflake.

inb4 study doesn't account for race because raycism

>whoa, babies born to 14 yo welfare niggers aren't as smart as babies born to 30 yo middle class whites.

>dumb cunts get knocked up early passing on their dumb genes
>cunts with half a brain postpone pregnancy passing on their half a brain genes

not complicated

It is also widely accepted in the medical community (with tons of peer reviewed evidence, not liberal media articles) that once a woman hits 30-40 she is past her reproductive prime and her offspring are at increased risk for downs or other chromosomal nondisjunctions or abberations.

(((Sharman)))

Not giving you your shekels sorry.

So one Swedish study spanning multiple decades debunks all other science indicating advanced maternal age carries far greater instances of birth defect and infant and maternal mortality?

>mom
>career

kys

Or maybe just dumb cunts get knocked up early while smarter postpone it to later, which means dumbos give birth to dumbos while smarter ones have smarted kids.

Well no shit, idiots get pregnant early, intelligent people wait until they're in a position to actually have kids

What fucking idiots drew conclusions from this?

>autistic neet like everyone else
>snowflake
Make up your mind, faggot.

po tato

Those are some filthy jewish lies you are spreading, my friend. Why would you do that?

Having kids past 30 is ultimate degeneracy of your genes.
>higher allergies. Literally modern kids can be killed by peanuts
>higher autism
>Down syndrome
>Increased pregnancy complications and decreased healing time for mom

Feminists are blown out by the fact older women create downies (and other tards)
While older men with young women (19) is the best biological combination because the womans egg repairs the mans sperm. Leading to healthy kids.
Theres a solid biological reason why men like younger women.

I'm the same except my mum was 22.

A woman who isnt married by 30 is either carrying serious mental issues, tons of emotional baggage, or she is as ugly as a fucking dog.

The only acceptable course of action is to meet a girl in her early 20's, start dating her and groom her to be wife material. That shit takes years and if she hits late 20's with no stable LTR then something is up.

>people born to parents who wait longer tend to be smarter

This is because our culture makes it impossible to have kids early, so only people with poor impulse control or problems have kids early.

It isn't that older women have smarter kids, it's that the kind of people who wait longer have smarter kids.

This is clearly a white vs black baby issue.

somebody is running out of eggs here

Think of it this way. A womb from a mother who is young is better suited and bette rable to create the baby.

Look at it another way, women past their prime 40+ years old have a difficult time making a baby. They're like the used up Ford truck with 200,000 miles.

So now you have both sides of the spectrum and you can clearly see what's going on here. This is called analytical, deductive reasoning. I learned this at a young age. It just seemed obvious to me.

This study is likely wrong. That happens. Studies and conclusions go back and fourth and you have to go with your gut feels on this shit. Mine gut feels says younger women have younger bodies with higher metabolisms and therefore are better suited at creating life

This.

Of course, drawing that conclusion is impossible when "everyone is the same, intelligence is mainly affected by nurture".

lol, BS. Trying to fool men into breeding and marrying roasties who have taken black dick.

that isnt biologically true that i know of (im a med student and have a BS in Biology), but i agree with your premise. In reality men like young women because women are in their peak sexual prime from 15-28.

So you will be physically and subconsiously more attracted to the fit18 year old with a phat ass, perky tits, and a pretty face than you would a used up 30 year old hag with saggy tits, wrinkles, and a belly.

> Keep seeing autists
Funny part is that actual autists are likely to be born by 30+ women.

>one half of one percent at age 38
wow it's fucking nothing

My mom has a MS in Aerospace engineering and I'm on my way to a MS in synthetic biology. Not my fault you're retarded.

see you dont think those factors are controlled for?

I was taught this fact by one of the most knowledgable people on the subject in the world. Lie more. Its basically first year bio you dipshit.

Are you really making an argument from ignorance based on an undergraduate degree?

correlation is not causation
consider the influence of niggers on this study
reproduce early, dumb as fuck

So great for a child to see his mother being 50 when he reaches 10

an increase in risk from 0.1% to 0.3% (from age 20 to 34) is not something i personally feel concerned about

Correlation != Causation. All this means is that shitskins, who are dumb, tend to shit out children at a very young age.

>from 40 years ago

Impressive how far they had to go to find one study that will justify it.

Based archive bot

Me mum had me when she was 35

I have severe autism and want to kms

yeah but they'll never reproduce because they're too autistic

>tfw 132 IQ autist

he's not wrong though

more wealthy families are more likely to be intact

>I-I learned from the master user! I totally know more on the topic than you do! you'll just have to take my word for it!
kek, lets see which is more likely, that you learned about a made up biological principle from a master on the topic or that I know more than you because Im not making shit up.
>Its basically first year bio you dipshit.
Lets see, i've had freshman bio through graduate level biochem, graduated cum laude, and even tutored freshman bio. This is not a topic taught because it isnt real.

>less than .1% at 20
well golly gee, its a 500% increase. Pretty significant considering the risk of potato kids is on the line.
Its better than most of these autists ad hominems and salon articles

Link an actual scientific study from pubmed or fuck off. Having kids later does not make them smarter. All this reveals is that dumb shitskins have kids earlier. That's why the results also reversed from 40 years ago, ie, when these studies only looked at whites.

I was born when my mother was 19 and I'm a radical centrist genius ??????

>All this reveals is that dumb shitskins have kids earlier. That's why the results also reversed from 40 years ago, ie, when these studies only looked at whites.

This.

That's what I said.

That's what they all say until youre raising a 40 year old potato and begging for death to take you.

Aren't the children of younger women more diverse?

I guess that makes sense
Nigger mothers are usually 12-15 years old
That would explain how fucking retarded niggers are, but not their height

I looked at it. But they never forced anyone to reproduce or anything, they only took what was already there

>it's better than others

No it isn't. It's
>NOT
>AN
>SRGUMENT

Tfw my one child I have at 30 grows up a minority in a sharia run state due to muslims having 5 children by the age of 20
>Shiggy Diggy

That and fatimah and isabella tend to start popping them out at 16 years old.

You need to improve your reading comprehension.

I was older than my mother when I was born. Too intelligent to fail

fuck you yourself off

Read the articles and find the studies yourself, all the info is there.
And in the particular case in the OP, there wouldn't be any shitskins, not enough to make any impact.

pubmed link or gtfo, faggot

>snowflake is scared of having his world view implode
Search yourself, you lazy fuck.
The links I've given are good enough.

nice bait

shitskins are low IQ, shitskins have children at younger ages. White wimmins have them later

Why wouln't you just post a pubmed link?

Young women have healthier kids but the women who have kids early in modern post-industrial society are usually irresponsible low-IQ retards and their kids will usually be as dumb and irresponsible as their parents. Smart ones get an education first so they can actually give their kids a proper life.

Isn't this largely because white women are over-represented among older pregnancies?

She's doing it because she is a 40 year old virgin feminazi with cobwebs in her vagina and a biological clock that's clicking faster and faster until it breaks and then she dies childless and unmarried.

KEK CONFIRMED

OP is massive KEK

cuck

Enjoy your kids down syndrome.

>be me
>mom has you when shes 30
>have 135+ IQ while in 4th grade
>have college reading level by 5th grade
>have higher bone density
>have higher muscle fiber density
>have higher pain threshold
>have 45bpm rest heart rate
>have O- blood
>be white

Ah yes, how great it truly is to be Ubermensch.

>sources include independent and telegraph
>london school of economics

YEah, not quite class A evidence there buddy. BEsides, women are prime for breeding in their mid to late twenties, i've never said teens or early 20's

>study doesn't take into account racial differences in iq and average birthing age of mothers
>white peoples have kids later, therefore babies born later are more intelligent

Who could have seen this coming?

Most likely older women invest more time engaging with a young child than a younger woman resulting in a higher IQ

Is this why my brothers are retarded but I, as the youngest child, am smart?

the older siblings are usually smarter though

then why am a retard?

OP is a liar and is lying to you, do not believe the lies he's spouting

proof: here is some science research

Mine aren't lol