Canadians: The Eternal Embarrassment

>The madness of King Donald Trump, America's 45th president

metronews.ca/news/world/2017/06/18/the-madness-of-king-donald-trump-the-45th-president.html

Meanwhile, Poster Boy for White Male Privilege, Justin Trudeau, elected cause of his daddy, runs their country.
While living under a Monarchy.

These people are a fucking embarrassment.

I need to live here, till I die................

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/17/wife-lover-arrested-in-slaying-of-famous-canadian-hairdresser-in-l-a.html
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/06/17/canada-creep-voyeurism-suspect-faces-new-charges-in-ongoing-investigation-police.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/17/tragic-case-of-robert-chu-shows-plight-of-medical-grads.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are the embarrassment, you fucking moron. God, I hate summerfags.

Here's a canafag, triggered by his faggot country, being itself.

A faggot pretty boy loser runs Canada and has surrounded himself with his friends, like ALL Prime Ministers do.

You fucking retards in Canada, don't even know how your own government functions.

Faggot loser country of embarrassments

I fucking hate it here

Me too.

See, I recently got hired at an awesome job. I got this job by literal fucking magic.
One day after shit posting, I looked up at the sky and said "God, if I need to live in this shit hole country till I die, I want this kind of job"
Now I have that job.

>"God, if I need to live in this shit hole country till I die, I want this kind of job"

I wish I worked for the government. it's the best career a guy can hope for here. but I'm not brown or women or faggy so I'm sol.

It's not a government job. It doesn't pay much either. It's just awesome, easy and my literal dream job.
Also a hard gig to land.

I work at Gamestop

laughcryemoji

Jokes, I don't.

>I work at Gamestop

sweet. I watch security cameras all day in theory but in reality I read and watch kino films.

Oh yo, most of the government workers are contract workers.
I use to wash dishes in a gov building. it was literally ALL women and most where contract. Like had no job or money in 6 months time.
Cause the government is broke and can't afford to hire people full time or pay them a pension.

My mom gets 85,000 a year pension. Most Canadians will never EARN that much.
Sat at the government 30 years with a "communications degree" from Sham U

ontario career bureaucrats just got a sweet deal though. they got everything they asked for plus more stuff they didn't even think to ask

>Gamestop
Fake Canadian confirmed, fuck off Burger.

I don't actually work at gamestop LOL

Top of the food chain in this country get whatever the fuck they want.
Dalton McGuinty and Kathleen Wyyne have stolen billions for tax payer dollars and even paid off top RCMP to look the other way.
Then paid more people to be online dirt kickers and fight with anyone talking about until it went away.
No one talks about it.
Dalton McGuinty doesn't even live in Canada anymore.

No one cares about anyone here.
You literally need to commit movie level robbery to escape this place.

Read a story, some concert promoter took $600,000 cash from his business partners and hoped a private jet to Aruba, where he was arrested.

>I don't actually work at gamestop LOL
I don't even work at work.

that's just like, your opinion, man.

Too keep the thread going
>Canadian who hasn't lived in Canada for decades, murdered. Has a news story, because he was born in Canada

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/17/wife-lover-arrested-in-slaying-of-famous-canadian-hairdresser-in-l-a.html

Fucking embarrassing...................

>Canadian /poltard arrested

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/06/17/canada-creep-voyeurism-suspect-faces-new-charges-in-ongoing-investigation-police.html

>Young Doctor hopeful kills himself after figuring out Canada is a broke shithole, FREE healthcare is shit, he spent years and $100,000s to get no where. Cause Canada is a shit hole.

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/17/tragic-case-of-robert-chu-shows-plight-of-medical-grads.html

Poor guy. If he was American, he could start his own practice.
Probably had a chance to go to America, but his Canadian brain washing made him pass it up................

Canadians literally lose their shit, when they figure out Canada isn't America, or anything close. Some kill themselves................

Want to trigger a Canadian? Say this
>Canada isn't America. Canada doesn't have laws like a America
They will sperg the fuck out hard

>Here's a canafag, triggered by his faggot country, being itself.

That's what your thread is, you nigger. You're a whiny cunt with no skills and probably underage.

>You're a whiny cunt with no skills and probably underage.

is this guy a waster whiny cunt too?

>“These smart, high-achieving individuals perceive that they are incompetent and not worthy compared to their peers. Several have gone on to develop significant health issues,” she wrote on the association’s website earlier this month.

LOL
Man I hate Canadians.......................

Fucking Highlander genetics.........I feel like I've been alive for ever and won't die for awhile..............

God, If I'm stuck in this shithole till I die, many many years from now, I want $1000 a week for the rest of my life.

MetroNews is liberal garbage, you can read the first 3 sentences of just about any of it's articles and figure this out. Why are you even bothering to read it?

spotted the cbc pablum eating cuck.

>God, If I'm stuck in this shithole till I die

If you had any marketable skills, you could easily leave. Hell, if you only had a degree you could leave. But you won't because you're a failure.

No, he wasn't. But OP certainly is.