How do you cope with the inevitable replacement of Europe's native populations with third world migrants?

How do you cope with the inevitable replacement of Europe's native populations with third world migrants?

I will complete my degree and then leave this continetn before shit hits the fan.

I would stay, if I had a glimmer of hope to save my people, but most of my countymen either don't care or actively support their own demise.

It's sad really.

>colonizes the world
>gets upset when the world colonizes them
delicious white tears

FIFTH POLITICAL THEORY?

I fuck asian chicks

Well at least now I understand why so many native people in America or Australia for example are alcoholics.

If I wouldn't leave I'd probably go insane.

Oh, and you cannot hold me to account for deeds my ancestors did.

Where you going to go user? Every where is turning into Rhodesia!

I cope by saying "Well, we had a good run." Deep down inside I'm broken because of it, and that's my only way of coping.

Where TO you can leave your native land, idiot?Good luck maintaining shit, genetically inferior subhumans;)

Collective guilt implies collective praise. If every White European man is a Mozartesque slave owning musician that does rocket science in NASA for a hobby... I'll live with that

I have a US citizenship. And since my degree is in geophysics I might go to Alaska.
Few shitskins and maybe a job in the oil industry.

I've stopped caring and am ready to welcome our new, Muslim friends.

now you're just being a nigger.
>MUH Great European people needs saving
>hol' up don't judge me by my European ancestors
Europe, especially Germany, has nothing to be proud of without your ancestors. You can't have that pride without also accepting the history and the wrongdoings of colonialism.

Ain't shit happen on the eastern front. Albeit, I talked with my buddy to go muslim hunting if the situation ever reaches critical.

We make for Iceland, make our stand there, against the Jew.

True. Colonialism was wrong, escpecially where it displaced the native populations.
I think every people has a right to exist. This is true for Palestinians, Tibetans etc. Yet it's also true for the people of Europe.

Wrongdoings of colonialism? The third world exists only as muck to be trampled by superior beings.

Wherever you go, have white babies. I had a blue eyed blond son. Go have a white baby girl and maybe someday our children will meet. That's all we can do when the globalist left wants to destroy us

By that time it happens, I will be old and hopefully senile.

There was nothing wrong with colonialism.

Her boobs are all cup.

a salaam alaikum
I agree entirely brother

Sadly this replacement will happen rather quickly.
Human population dynamics are exponential by nature. It starts slow but speeds up really really fast.

Stop replying to literal cultural Marxism. Europe was invaded by non-White subhumans A LOT. niggers in Africa genocided each other A LOT. Colonialism left them infrastructure and UNFORTUNATELY prevented a lot of dead niggers and gooks

That's a Celtic-Germanic nation of Icelanders. Why do you want to disrupt other people's homes, worthless nigger?

Syllogism is a sign of low intelligence. But your flag and that post already confirmed it

colonialism was entirely economically motivated and figuratively raped the resources of the countries involved. See: Africa.

The answer is obvious, really.
We need to keep burning fossil fuels as fast as possible.
Global warming make earth inhabitable, except above the arctic circle.
In the summer, there is daylight 3 months on end there.
All Muslims starve during Ramadan.

I'm moving to Iceland.
Hopefully I can convince the small population there to build walls or something..

Non-factor of Western development and negroes are not human, but weeds to be exterminated

This is the price of progress.

I just think of Europe as a fantasy universe where a dark curse has befallen the land, one that makes most men see orcs and demons as humans and not for what they really are.

they have the best wall ever... it's called the motherfucking ocean. I hope they never become stupid enough to fly them in... it would be like importing the plague. Since it's an island it would just kill the original host cos it's a contained environment.