>Raqqa: SDF closing in on last road out of Raqqa
>Raqqa: US casualties piling up to 26, extensive use of SOFs
>Unconfirmed: SDF to be sent to Tanf border crossing
>Khalid ibn-Walid (IS) repels FSA offensive on Tamil
>IS claims bombing in Damascus, 7 killed
>Al-Waleed Iraqi/Syrian border crossing secured by PMU
>2 objects intercepted above Hmeimim AB by Russian Air Defence
>Tiger forces liberate 14 villages, advancing east in south Raqqa CS
>Iraq announces Al-Waleed border crossing and Jordan-Syria-Iraq border area completely secured
>Manbij Military Council advances south of Euphrates
>SDF takes Qadisiyah district of Raqqa
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-iran-china-military-drill-idUSKBN1990EF
kurdistan24.net/en/news/27af5496-8c1e-4043-9e7a-fda76446758e
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/876448463931789319
twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
archive.fo/Wrn0V
youtube.com/watch?v=qm8sO9XOLVQ
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/876429892715503616
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/876441883391778816
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.140225&lon=40.426941&z=11&m=bs&show=/35238328/Border-Security-Station
youtube.com/watch?v=1EYJ0lQ04xA
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.389297&lon=40.028440&z=18&m=bs&show=/35238328/Border-Security-Station
youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U
youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSAD WILL RETAKE EVERY INCH

Assad is a fag

You forgot

GLORY TO SAUDI ARABIA
GLORY TO ISRAEL
GLORY TO AMERICA
GLORY TO TRUMP!

guys
guys
GUYS!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE

ROADTRIP TO DEIR SOON

>Starts offensive and make a lot of propaganda about it
>get your shit pushed by rebels
>beg for truce
the SAA, lads, the SAA.

the only things the SAA is expert at are failing and failing to flee for their lives while shitting their pants.

Fucking Tigers man.
I can't wait for the 3-way free for all in Raqqah.

Russian Spetnaz

GAINZ, THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON

They're capturing the border. Qaim soon, then ISIS fights on both sides of the river.

Reposting in fresh:
Iran and China conduct naval drill in Gulf
reuters.com/article/us-iran-china-military-drill-idUSKBN1990EF
666-d mahjong, boys.

ISIS gets flanked through different dimensions their brain can not comprehend.

>US-backed Syrian forces disclose outcome of 10-day fighting in Raqqa.
>In a statement of which Kurdistan24 received a copy, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said they liberated four neighborhoods of Raqqa and killed 312 IS militants.
>The SDF fighters also captured seven IS militants, the statement said.
>Regarding the SDF’s losses, the report announced they lost 15 troops during the 10-day fighting in Raqqa.
kurdistan24.net/en/news/27af5496-8c1e-4043-9e7a-fda76446758e

Remind me again why we hate the based and efficient Kurds?

HUGE IF TRUE
VERY STRATEGIC

71D CHESS AMIRITE

#Desert is shaking. Forces of Syrian Army are crushing enemy and leaving their corpses to rot on desert sun.

#No mercy .

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/876448463931789319

Qatar Crisis Day 14
>Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif on private visit to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage
>Egypt mediating talks between Hamas, Dahlan & PA
>Qatar still waiting for list of grievances
>Bahrain orders Qatari troops to leave coalition fighting ISIL
>Qatar cows impacted by crisis, "feeling exhausted" to make up for milk shortages.
>Tehran says Saudi coastguard killed Iranian fisherman
>Bahrain council now condemning Qatar interference (leaked audio b/w Doha & opposition), plotting with Iran.
>Trade talks between Israel and Saudi Arabia mark a historic first; Orb glows brighter.
>AP: Trump Organization ended Qatar push 6 days after swearing in
>Chinese naval fleet arrives for friendly visit to Iran
>Saudi Arabia 'rejects' Turkey offer to build base in kingdom
>SDF Boosts Relations W/ Saudi Arabia, Praises Its Role In “Stabilisation” Of Syria
>Saudi and Israel reportedly negotiating economic ties.
>Twitter briefly suspends Al-Jazeera Arabic amid Qatar rift
>‘We do not trust them’: UAE calls for western monitoring of Qatar
>VIDEO: A fight erupted between Qatari and Saudi delegates at GCC meeting. twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
>Eritrean troops seize control of a disputed border area with Djibouti, days after Qatari troops withdrew
>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding archive.fo/Wrn0V
>Theresa May spoke with Barhain, Saudi & Qatar, urged de-escalation and ways to address radicalization in region.

Holy fucking shit

These gains heal my heart

Could someone identify a rifle at 6.24?

youtube.com/watch?v=qm8sO9XOLVQ

>SAA beg for truce
>jihadis voluntarely gets green bussed
It doesn't add up...

It's quite far from the bordercrossing though

Can't help you with that mate, not a /k/ommando.

"We won't let Syria connect with Iraq, our brave mujahedeen will prevent it" Donald Trump

BTFO
T
F
O

Fucking sick!

The Syrian Army troops conducted a daring behind-the-enemy-lines operation to the west of the city’s airbase whereby they pulled back a BMP-1 vehicle used by ISIS jihadists.

How is situation near Raqqa? How soon will it turn into Mosul 2.0?

It's reported they made contact with the Iraqi border again somewhere inside Deir Ez Zor governate.

I can't wait to the day we get to see Suheil, Bashar and Issam link arms and pose for a group picture in the middle of a fully-liberated DeZ. Feels are gonna be strong.

What's /sg/'s reaction?

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:30 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units (Hashd Al-Sha’abi) met for the first time at the Al-Waleed Crossing for the first time in several years.
>Footage released by Al-‘Alam on Sunday shows the Syrian Arab Army and Popular Mobilization Units meeting at the Al-Waleed Crossing near the town of Al-Rutbah.
>With Al-Waleed Crossing liberated by the PMU this weekend, the Syrian and Iraqi governments have a direct supply route between Damascus and Baghdad.

Where? Deir?

> NDF @NatDefFor
>Apparently, Syrian Army cut the Al Qaim-Sukna road

It's only like 28 km in a straight line

yes

Sexy.

I think it's to the south. ISIS force strength at the river would prevent them not only crossing it but making it to the Iraqi border. South of T2 pumping station is the most likely candidate.

I will be somewhat disappointed if someone not make stolen BMP-1 meme with picrelated

So when will rebels start a new offensive against SAA? It won't be long, we should start taking bets

I think it's a Steyr HS. 50

fucking glorious

CUTE
U
T
E

Yes Deir ez-Zor

Seems to be LRT-3 riffle. Canadian..

The rebels are about to get all of Daara greebused on their asses to keep the infighting going.

>twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/876441883391778816

Fucking blitzkrieg

Could you mark it on a map?
I'm having a hard time understanding it even after reading the conversation for this tweet

M A D
G A I N Z

- One week from now
- Jaish Al Islam attacks HTS in Eastern Ghoutta

almost cut off :DD

>they lost 15 troops during the 10-day fighting in Raqqa.

This is highly inaccurate.

Right here is the #1 possibility for where the SAA contacted the Iraqi border again. wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.140225&lon=40.426941&z=11&m=bs&show=/35238328/Border-Security-Station

The most likely one would be Hama but because of the huge infighting there it will have even less effect than last time.

Okay, but that doesn't cut the Al Qaim - Sukhnah highway

No, Steyr seems bigger.

The anglo-zionist plan has failed.
Not only has Syria not fallen to the (((rebels))), but Iraq is growing increasingly hostile to the US regime.
Both countries are closer than they have EVER been in the previous century. Baghdad and Damascus are now allies.

An axis of resistance has been created in the Middle East with the region now being under Iranian influence, the complete opposite of what they were waiting for.
Haftar is taking back Libya, although the country is still in a dire situation. Because of the influx of refugees, though, the Atlantist vision has disappeared in Europe and the continent is more and more critical of the US in terms of foreign policy decisions.

Russia is back in the game, and the Ukraine events are being forgotten in favor of the part it has played in the liberation of Syria. Even the hacker narrative is getting mocked. They are selling gas and trading with the EU again and have maintained their hold on the Tartus naval base in the Mediterranean sea.

Meanwhile, AmeriKKKA's trusted allies in the Gulf are tearing each other and have shown they are now completely incompetent when it comes to preserving US interests in surrounding nations, shown by how everyone rallied behind Qatar on this issue.

Just imagine how M A D they must be after having dumped so much money in this shitshow.

There is no such highway, he probably thought the pipeline was a highway indicated on the map.

When all else fails they'll just invade Iraq again and topple the government.

Aha, that would make sense
I thought he meant the highway towards DeZ

Thanks for clarifying

SAA making major gainz towards DeZ. Getting spectacular. Soon no one will ever be able to tell that DeZ was ever threatened.

>Both countries are closer than they have EVER been in the previous century. Baghdad and Damascus are now allies.

This. Its pretty significant actually

The army would mutiny if they tried to. It is politically unthinkable for the US to attempt ANY kind of hostile operation in Iraq after 2003.

does someone have this image with puttin and assad faces?

Can SAA make it to dier ez-ezzor in time?

Isnt there sort of a road running along the pipeline?

>mfw

Not any paved road.

>The world is finally coming together to fight the jew.

In time for what? DeZ is not falling

>Just imagine how M A D they must be after having dumped so much money in this shitshow.

why would they be mad? dumping taxpayers money via the military industrial complex is the ultimate goal.

>tfw hefty Hafter gains

>they all warned that electing trump would bring down america
>mfw they were actually right

Yep not paved but easier to traverse than offroading in desert

hey faggots, just came back fomma night orgies and a big breakfast at an upscale manhattan location (the bill is probably more than your rent, if you even pay rent to your parents LMAO). What are the losers of /sg/ up to today?

DeZ wont fall

Fake News.

Blitzkrieg.

>What's /sg/'s reaction?
A content nod of approval.

>...if you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same...

They can and definetly will. The siege lasts for 3 yaesr now and the kurds can not push through all the cities and across a river with all their manpower and equipment being in Raqqah or even more to the west of the country.

Deir Ezzor has been besieged for years

ISIS is losing so much strength right now and are too overextended to make a strategic attack to anyplace. They get airstriked by the Russians and Syrians if they gather large attack forces anywhere. Hence their only chances are using infantry to infiltrate in towns for close quarter combat.

It was the least bad choice between the two candidates, but Rand was definitely the one who should have been elected, in my opinion.
Not that it would've happened.

Why has the Syria war been out of the (((mainstream news))) for so long now. What are they planning?

Losing

youtube.com/watch?v=1EYJ0lQ04xA

You don't want to cover a war when the sides you fund with billions of dollars for 6 years are losing against the only faction opposing you.

thanks

Its the natural progression of a decadent empire, all you need is a Nero like president and the collapse will begin.

Looks paved actually
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.389297&lon=40.028440&z=18&m=bs&show=/35238328/Border-Security-Station

note DAT 60s ATGM

America's problem is no viable third party candidates

Well I mean there are

But they receive hardly any publicity thanks to the Democrats and Republicans owning the debates.

The moment Gary and Jill enter the floor with Democrat nominee and Republican nominee people will be wtfing at the refreshing views and opinions they give

Malyutkas mounted on BMP-1 turrets are GOAT.

there will be some big shift in narrative, something to motivate the creation of Kurdistan. There's no use reporting on the war against ISIS because most of it is done by russia, and eventually the MSM will push the narrative that the kurds did most of the work. When the war against ISIS comes to a close there will be a huge surge in pro-kurdish news and then we'll see how bad the next step gets

Jill and Gary were unserious meme candidates who can't handle a twitter debate.

So many gains, so many reports of Blitzkrieg over a 70 mile wide front.
Holy shit. Mad lads those SAA boys.Finally pushing to their besieged airbase after all these years. IS have taken out a couple of T-72's in the last 15 minutes though.
>inb4 the "good" Americans bomb SAA forces like they did last year and twice in the last month.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U
youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ

Operation: Lion's Roar is a go.

Rand has seen trough the whole gas attack hoax and was one of the few against the intervention. Trump fucked the situation up but with Hillary we would already have 200000 US soldiers in Syria.