Ever gonna do something about this prick?

he kill drug addict

He's fine, fuck off

Like give him a medal?

I don't have a problem with it. We're renegotiating all around the world, so as long as he's not a total dick about it we should be able to reach mutual self-interest as this shakes out.

He's been waiting for his weapons for a while. Not sure why Trump doesn't know what to do here.

No why would we want to?

Yes, give him a $10b arms deal

Why what did he do? I was gone one day and the world turned upside down all of a sudden? What did I miss? Is it opposite day today?

Nah let him be, hes cool

would high five

Hope Trump helps him drive out the muzzies and jews.

Yes. Pic related happened and Hawaii is trying to seriously implement basic gibs for all citizens. Duterte is still our guy though.

What are you suggesting? The United States invading the Philippines on behalf of street level drug dealers?

Our president. So far he had increased the amount of prisoners to 500% in the last year.

This guy doesn't fucking keep his word. He's playing with China and the US without commiting to any of them.

I would shake his hand, but I feel unworthy.

So what?
So far his actions are just as strong as his words.
He's the reason why the Maute rebellion (ISIS Counterpart in Mindanao) is wiped out from the cities.

Using a whiteyflag and flashing some filipino photo does not magically make Sup Forums against a guy who get rid of dealers and got things quite under control.
>Geee I wonder who's behind this post

>isis still controlling cities in Philippines because he allocated immense amounts of funds to drug war
>he's fine
LOL

You mean awards?

>implying it's Trumps problem that some shithole island in Asia can't stop simple insurgencies

It's not a bad tactical move. If he doesn't pull a Turkey and go too far, then that's nothing we can't get over down the road.

Why would I give the slightest fuck about this in any way shape or form?

duterte is one of my role models, what an amazing guy.

Spotted the crack smoking nigger loving faggot

He did an interview the other week I think on RT. It's a neat listen. Tells his story and why he's doing what he's doing. Molested by a priest as a child, doesn't care if the CIA kills him, all kinds of good stuff.

You're prob from a third world shithole which is why your iq was too low to understand my pretty basic post, flag boy.

Do you find his policies have made the Philippians a better place so far?

I was i Manila 3 years ago and it was very unsafe ,
Pickpockets everywhere,
People trying to sell me drugs and hookers
I returned 3 months ago and it was a lot safer on the streets i walked alone at night and i even went to some slums in Tondo ,
Felt safer than in Brussels
Everybody i spoke to liked Duterte

honestly Duterte is a philippino Vlad the Impaler and i approve of him taking out the trash

>kills drug dealers
>currently btfo of isis
I see no problem here.

Murican here, let's destabilize another country

what's the problem exactly?

He's ok. He's a little misguided on what goes on throughout the world.

He hates CIA niggers. They're upset that he's being somewhat troublesome for the US.

Stevie P. did a piece threatening and predicting problems quite a while back before Duterte was more than a rare footnote in the news.

That's good to hear. The Philippians are beautiful, I'd love to go there one day.

/ourguy/

He's a hero of the republic.