SCIENCE PROVES WHITES ARE WEAKER THAN BLACKS

www.washingtonpost.com/shekelstein/894-reasons-why-blacks-genetically-superior-compared-to-whites

Dare I say, Sup Forums officially BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvSq6og8rts
abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=127510&page=1
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop hiding behind nuflags, Sven. I know it's you.

science also proved that they are dumber than the average white men

>Shekelstein
Kek

WHITE BOYS BTFO

>Washington post
>shekelstein
Top b8 m8

That's why we made them work the fields

Thank god for the sickle cell.

>read history.....whites colonized every other race....
does it matters if he can run faster than me if he cannot run faster than a bullet?

>copy link into browser in a new tab
>nothing comes up
>come back to OP
>notice shekelstein in the url
5.3/10

>lel I fuckin love science
Ever notice people who reference science never reference the paper they're referring to while actual scientists say "diblee et al 1962" or whatever

B-but we win all the strongman competitions... that only white people ever compete in...

I wonder why the majority of strength athletes are nordic/white.
Also world strongest man are almost all straight white males. Coincidence?

>be stronger
>still get enslaved
they sure as hell aren't smarter.

Intelligence > physique

youtube.com/watch?v=CvSq6og8rts
sage

steel is how many times stronger than a human? yet we bend it to our will and shape shelters with it.

what does the other guy do? steal and shit in a mud hut

SHEKELSTEIN?
>AYYYYYYYYY

Guize , fist of all sage your posts, It's full of sliders out there , don't reply at all, if it's a empty slider , just let it go so we focus on our proper Sup Forums material.
>sage the thread
Abort thread

But things are changing. Whites aren't going to be top much longer

a bullshit you havent seen the Polish dudes in strongman with fingers the size of a sausage also i know plenty of skinny guys who are freakishly strong for some reason

Dream on nigger

>man rubbing hands together meme

i never got the backstory of this. is this some sort of niggerritual?

>Shekelstein
HAHAHA

caught the bait

Oy vey, hol up...

idk either lol

And gorillas are stronger than humans. Your point?

so you're saying - i mean science is saying - that race is more than "skin deep"?
so you're saying - i mean science is saying - that there are genetic differences?
so you're saying - i mean science is saying - that the whole "equality" movement is a load of shit?

ok... and?
see pic related for more "science"

What the fuck do you care, Irish are the niggers of europe

> we
kill yourself

If whites go away the whole world falls apart and everybody loses. Pure 100% fact. Just look at everywhere white are not. That's what you will get

white girls don't care how much intelligent you are.

Girls are very intelligent.

ofc they are stronger.they are good only for hard physical work,they are not clever.

>posts obvious bait
what did he mean by this?

maybe he trying to tell us is degenerative preference. is that it user? you want to be dominated by the bbc? tell was want you want

you sure about that?

>Italy
>102
>White skin

good stuff

>Strongest men in the world are white
>"Black men are superior"

Pic related:
Hypertrophy of muscles doesn't necessarily lead to stronger muscles.
Some of the men with the biggest muscles are black. I don't see black guys often, but they usually have bigger muscles. This is because they work out, and their gains go toward expansion rather than muscle density.

It's not a strength gain, just a size gain.

Mariusz Pudzianowski, for example, was less than half the size of the guy with the biggest muscles, but he was labelled "The strongest man in the world".

Big muscles on a black guy is a sexual adaptation, like pretty feathers on a peacock; useless.
THey have to get to the size of two gorillas to be half as strong.

Other things whites are weaker than, hippos, crocodiles, buffalo, chimpanzee.

I'll make it simple so you cucks will understand things easier. you play a game where you get to choose a fighter, which one do you decide to play as:

White:
STR: XX
INT: XX
STM: XX

Black:
STR: XXX
INT:
STM: XXX

Asian:
STR: X
INT: XXX
STM: XX

Obviously if you're not a goddamn autist you'll likely choose the character that has more balance within the 3 attributes and can be improved equally for each stat.

I find that very hard to belive, 30 of 30 negros at my work are thin manlet niggers with no meat on the bone at all. They are dumb as expected and I bet their dicks are small as well.

>science

We're weaker than gorillas too but we're a fuck ton smarter than either.

Koko the gorilla was smarter than a lot of these nigger countries: abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=127510&page=1

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Koko had an IQ of 75 placing the gorilla above 38 nigger countries average IQ.

Of course ,we bred them like cattle to be strong workers during slavery and we lynched the weak niggers.

>using a RPG analogy

Well I'm convinced

I fapped to this.

>shekelstein

which video?
the voodoo one or the white beating nig one?

You're a nigger, you didn't even read the article.

Now, seeing that you're brain dead but maybe you do actually know anything. I'm severely out of shape, would 3 cycles of 1 min plank, 20 squats, 10 pushups, 20 crunches be a good start?

But if you say whites are smarter than blacks on average, everyone loses their shit.

Slide thread and sage

>P.S. that's one black sumbitch. Goddamn.

What if USA didnt use negro slaves? Would the race mixing have existed today then? EU looks up to USA and have been brainedwashed by your movies that included so many negros. One might ask if the south have ruined the whole white world out of greed. Only to get cheap labor.

Blacks are the most inbred race with chinks look at a group of them cant see the diffences even between males females so fuck off!

Low quality bait.
Spiced for niggerdom.

Science also proved that they are much MUCH dumber than white men

qt ebony having a siezure. New low.

kek

fpbp

That link, literally, does not exist.
>shekelstein in link
>bait pic
>bait link
>inb4 300+ replies
This is why people think we're fags.

It'll pass to Asians. Will probably be a disaster at the start but diversity will slowly creeping in and force them to think outside their borders. Then years down the road they will fall as well.

We bred you to pick shit, not cure cancer, nigger faggot.

I keep seeing these "Blacks are Smarter, Stronger, ETC" Threads.

Why were you enslaved then? Why are you still enslaved and forced to labor in our prisons? Why were you never able to seize our means of governance and take the reigns? Why is your culture still so degenerate even though most of it remains illegal? We've culled you in the streets and you still don't integrate? And people wonder why most of us don't want muslims in this country, we've had a huge population of shit skins in our country that are STILL too stupid to know what's good for them. Like we have time to babysit another unintelligent race. The only reason you're still here is because some of us think it would be too cruel to purge you completely, just another example of Whites being too good for their own good. If you were in our position you would never return the same kindness.

You're lucky we're not animals like you, otherwise you'd all be dead. Save for maybe the women who we could lend to low class workers as stress relief.

You know that's a tgirl right?

And?

Why do you think (((They))) push race mixing so hard, because (((they))) want the actual intelligence of whites in the bodies of blacks.

But still niggers are fucking useless because they are too stupid to anything with their strength. Black power is only the muscles, white power is in the brain and the muscles.

Source?

why does the guys face look like hes confused.
lol its that BLM niggers posting the same pics . he must be on his nigger shift thinking hes making a difference.

>vidya analogy
>shit analogy in general
>choosing jack of all trades

You're literally celebrating an entire Male Culture of NEETs who can't integrate, even if it means death.

The women integrate, some of them to support multiple children, because Black Males are too weak to rear children.

Your race funtions more like a virus. All you do is reproduce, and your offspring, lacking male guidance, becomes another weak shell just as you are, spreading it's seed, creating more violent, worthless husks, who can't hold a job without raping/shooting/reproducing.

really its not a picture of im stealing your women. its a picture of im a nigger and i temporarily fucked this girls life up.

This is the battle.

We want this.

The second one race is proven to be genetically superior in one regard, it opens the door to all races to be genetically different. Possessing different superiorities.

This is a good argument to push.

Whites are stronger than blacks you fucking retard, just look at weight lifting records. They only appear stronger because whites exercise less.

muh dik.

I'm not denying that genetics influence IQ, nor am I denying that on average Africans tend to have lower IQs than East Asians, Western Europeans or the Ashkenazi Jews, BUT I'm pretty sure those are some old-ass, badly handled studies on IQ in Africa. They're stupid, but they're not that stupid.

Well ya what do you think all that eugenics they did with the slaves would result in they only bred the biggest niggers, why do you think like 85% of full black women look like men, they were bred to be large dumb work animals lol

I have yet to see an award winning black strongman. Black people are sprinters rather than anything involving strength. The only exception might be black people in America with their slave breeding. Most if not all renowned strongmen are white.

>Some of the men with the biggest muscles are black. I don't see black guys often, but they usually have bigger muscles. This is because they work out, and their gains go toward expansion rather than muscle density.
>It's not a strength gain, just a size gain.
>Mariusz Pudzianowski, for example, was less than half the size of the guy with the biggest muscles, but he was labelled "The strongest man in the world".
those "BIG BLAK MUSSELS" are just for show

>This fucking slide thread again.

SAGE

fr was thinkin about this earalier why do they take the white women but I can see myself marrying one for the good eating and guaranteed dick sucking. Imma top so I would thoroughly enjoy having a slave around the house :)

Leangains you fat fuck.

Is that why they where slaves?
Whites sit on the crown of civilization and nigger sit in a shanty town in afrika

I'm 179 cm and 66 kg, want to lose the gut, I have a fucking job unlike most of you people, so I'd need something like a calisthenics plan, but I don't own a bar, so a huge chunk of training goes out the window

>Shekelstein

I think it's safe to say this isn't a real link

>www
>.
>washington
>post
>.
>com
Wew

Bitch cheats on one of the groids , he finds out and as punishment decides to smash her phone on her head. Kills her...... typical nigger shit.

You must be retarded. If you have a job buy some equipment or a gym membership.

If you have nothing probably the best thing you could do, that I don't have to because I have a gym membership (and running shoes) is check out Athlean X's program athlean-0. Bodyweight program you can do at home.

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

Even if you are stronger, blacks are literally the dumbest race on the planet. GRE scores, SAT scores, IQ tests, military tests, every scholastic learning facility, etc all prove it. You can be strong all you want but if you're an idiot it's not going to help you out very much.

>need something like a calisthenics plan
What you need is to drop the cupcakes, sweetie.

>Cro cop vs Bob Sapp, Cro cop vs Randleman (both)
>Manhoeff vs Akiyama
>Rua vs Rampage
>Ernesto Hoost vs Kaman

Fatties need to learn the most important lift is the fork lift.

Niggers weaker than gorillas

>shekelstein
>page not found
Either this is Jewry on the most blatant level or OP is just a false flagging faggot, or both. I'm going to say both.

>Science proves

Fuck off with this sentence forever.
It's 2 - 4 people with a graph and survey results from 1500 people in Louisiana.

It's what every "science" is.

fight me and i'll prove your theory wrong

Cool, let's stop sending aid to Africa, these genetic supermen clearly don't require our help.

>Stronger but dumber
Woah... its almost like strength and endurance is more important in Africa than thinking about long term food storage and keeping yourself from freezing to death.

whites have higher grip strength than asians, and asians have higher grip strengths than blacks...

In the same way that scientists proved that we are all out of Africa, yes.
The truth is that blacks have way higher levels of estrogen in them than any other race, and only their leg muscles are stronger, while white Europeans have the highest upper body strength.