youtube.com/watch?v=BMQd9wJX2cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it is a sign of poor willpower

Illustrates you have no will or moral strength

It shows weakness

>get up 5 in the morning
>drink my coffee and smoke a cigarette in the sun
few things beat this

Jews owning pharma corps pushing to stop white people from smoking the only thing that kept 'em sane for over 400 years.
Smoking tobacco is a white man's hobby.
Smoking weed or consuming other chemicals is the new liberal\jewish way.

The negatives outweigh the benefits. The human lungs weren't meant to have smoke inside of them.

quit smoking chemical contaminated big business cigarettes then pussies.
buy natural and you won't have issues of dependency.

cancer

>y-you're w-weak!
That's what the eternal jew wants you to think.
You're weak and immoral if you smoke tobacco.
Keep following the jewish masters, worthless goyims.

This

>Your lungs are already wheezing. You cough, hock a brownish loogie flecked with black, sometimes with blood. You haven’t brushed your teeth in a few days. That’s one fine cigarette.
>This tastes exactly how you imagine it might taste. It tastes like shit, but you’ve got your smoke now and afterward you can pass out and later wake and, without showering or brushing your teeth, walk to the Texaco for a fresh pack.

Because it's an addiction. Why are you falseflagging OP?

Because its shit, a habit for poor scum.

I need to quit. This is degeneracy that has to go.

>being this bluepilled
Confirmed for being a white numale not-smoker that loves those "huuuh why are people still smoking in 2017???" topics so widely accepted in "alternative tea" shops.

I hadn't realized I had turned into a nigger.
nice projecting.

>Smoking tobacco is a white man's hobby.
No, it isnt, iys a low-class scumbag hobby. No good person ever smoked.

have any argument that doesn't involve your emotional vagina speaking for you?

cranky smokers feeling the need for another quick fag? it's ok, keep feeding that addiction of yours as long as you feel in control lel

Easy vatnik, most of your country literally smokes cigarettes rolled with plutonium and other trash.
I'm not even bothering to educate you about the others kind of smoke, like cigarettes or the pipe.
>No good person ever smoked.
10/10
'tis a fine bait, laddie.

Fuck I hate the moral superiority weed smokers have

There's no denying the cancer risk.

I don't smoke cigarettes, and i couldn't get addicted to cigars even if i were to smoke 10 cigars per day.
Try again, maybe with a better argument this time.

How much are cigs in your country?

>Try again, maybe with a better argument this time.
from the mind that brought us:
>That's what the eternal jew wants you to think.
>You're weak and immoral if you smoke tobacco.
>Keep following the jewish masters, worthless goyims.
truly, a staggering debate for the ages.

proofs?

It's one of two trillion dollar empires that is not ran by kikes. The other one is oil.

Let Zizek explain so you can actually learn something from someone who actually has an IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMQd9wJX2cw

really gets the ol neurons firing

in less free countries; peoples healthcare is provided by social programs. Smokers cost more than the average bear. Less smokers less cost.

Tobacco is so fucking degenerate. Smoking is the number one source of cadmium exposure for human beings. Cadmium is highly toxic and has multiple negative physical and psychological effects. The reason why people like taking in cadmium is because it actually makes them feel stronger. But it's in a toxic disgusting kind of way.

When James Huberty shot up a shit ton of people in mcdonalds his blood was tested to see what was in his system. It showed up that there was in excessive amount of cadmium and lead in his system. They say it was because of his welding job, but I bet you he was a smoker too.

Smoking is literally one of the most degenerate things you can do. It's fucking disgusting.

It turns women into whores and makes men macho and fake as fuck.

Literally this.
>old Americana was pro cigs
>America wasn't yet Jewed or blacked
>America gets Jewed and blacked
>can't walk outside your house or turn on the television without seeing STAHP SMOKING REEEEEE everywhere you look

the worst drug. super addictive but shit tier high and destructive. even a fucking caffeine high is preferable and much less damaging to your body.

No one is denying the risk of cancer here.
But the underlying sense of superiority most people that don't smoke have, which is also being fed by the jewish menace every single day since the 50s is definitely not going to help or improve the situation.
As Paracelsus once said, the dose makes the poison.
Smoking a single cigarette in your life won't kill you.
Smoking one a week might.
Smoking twenty each day will.
You'd know this, if you weren't high on jewish lies.
I see no arguments or points to refute what i said.
Nicotine being a carcinogen is widely accepted among all kind of communities.
What is not accepted is the cultural propaganda behind the ban of tobacco and tobacco related products.
Said propaganda is aimed to promote the consumption of other chemicals which are often paired with tobacco with "healthier and easier" slogans, thus mindwashing the feeble and ignorant.
This man gets it.
Smoking is unhealthy and dangerous, but you need to be wary about those who actually promote anti-smoking ads as part of scientific progress and those who just monetize on it.
>zizek
>2017
>laughing_presocratics.jpg

R A R E
A
R
E

>projecting THIS hard
Huh, nice to know you don't shower or brush your teeth user

Cigarette makers add all kinds of toxic substances to their tobacco. They even removed tobacco from being scrutinized for dangerous toxic chemicals by Federal regulations.

I can smell that mad smoker's breath from here holy hell stop talking towards my face thanks

It's an addictive product that causes life threatening health problems for cronic users. Smoking looks cool and feels good. I started smoking because it got me buzzed and calm. I continue smoking because it keeps the whinny faggets away from me.

Nah, i think i will keep doing that.
What are you going to do about it?

>buy natural and you won't have issues of dependency.
Only if there no nicotine in 'natural' tobacco, which there is, so your post is meaningless.

I think tobacco is probably not bad for us, but the other shit they treat the tobacco products with is.

I roll my own ciggies, there's organic tobacco available if you ask. I think what they put in processed foods is probably equally bad or worse, and being on prescription meds.

Might be worth considering quitting high fructose corn syrup based beers too and replace them with delicious Cooper's beer that's bottle fermented using natural ingredients.

? R U GayAF

>it's another pro-tobacco jew marketers can't into proxies thread
god damn you are a dumb fucking nigger

I think he is

If there's smoke & it's going into your lungs then it's bad for you, organic or otherwise.

Is this a commercial for Cooper's?
GTFO

>pro-tobacco jew marketer
That's not how it works, user.

>Smoking looks cool
No, it looks gay and trashy. You make the places you are look trashy with your littering.
>it keeps the whinny faggets away from me.
What? Whiny faggot are the ones who smoke.
>I think breathing smoke isn't bad for you
Well, you're retarded.

They have no willpower like fat people. Smokers are obnoxious.
>Gotta take a smoke break every 15 minutes
>They smell bad
>If you're at their house they smoke in-doors and then you smell bad
>"I know I should quit..." no willpower
>"We're all gonna die someday" excuse makers

Any brands that are close to the real thing i could find in europe?
No one here makes local beer only alchool

You have already been outed, go practice how to use proxies better.

>paying the the tobacco jews to kill yourself
>teeth look like shit and you smell like a nigger
no thanks

Gonna love the amount of retards in this thread thinking "smoking" is uniquely smoking cigarettes and not other tobacco products.
I smoke two cigars and a pipe bowl of pipe tobacco each week and you can all blow me off.
I hate cigarette smokers, but i can't hate smokers for i am one of them.
Get lost.

You have no friends... you are super annoying. Let the grown ups talk kid.

Most of the civilized world smoked until very recently, when kike lawyers forced tobacco companies to pay for billion dollar anti-smoking propaganda campaigns.

>he thinks the jews don't control the tobacco industry

Outed for what?
Being an old school smoker that hates 21st century nu-male anti-smoking propaganda?
You'd be impressed to know how white and genuine is the tobacco industry.

>Most of the civilized world smoked until very recently
No, low-class scumbags smoked, they've always been the only kind of people to smoke.
>21st century nu-male
"Nu-males" are the kind of people who smoke.

I don't think it's as bad as it's made out to be, but it needs to be meted out carefully. Cigarettes are generally full of chemicals, and encourage quick, thoughtless consumption.

Pipe tobacco and cigars are slower and more ritualized. Also you don't pull the smoke in so deep so it's slightly healthier.

Big tobacco and big oil are just about the only goy industries left.

>because it is a sign of poor willpower

This, my roommate HAS to smoke or else he can't function like a normal person.

Has "attempted" to quit it several times but self sabotages any attempts because he's got the willpower of a 16 year old woman.

All smokers are retarded and weak, I don't even understand why they enjoy that piece of shit drug, weed is a lot better.

Weed is better than tobacco in every way, prove me wrong
>Muh stimulants
Drink coffee faggot.

>"Nu-males" are the kind of people who smoke.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Nu-males are vaping weed and "absolutely healthy and legit nicotine mixtures".
You'd know this if you weren't a baiter faggot.

>Weed is better
t. goldberg jewelstein

>all these weak willed fags defending smoking
>all these people supporting the tobacco jew

Smokers think they don't eternally stink.
I can smell you from 20 feet away even if you haven't smoked that day, and just washed your body and clothes
I have a terrible sense of smell.
Think they look cool, but look like trash
Think they look masculine, but look like trash
Costs tons of money
Addictive so you become a slave to the tobacco jew.
Only smokers will defend their degenerate behavior.

I smoke 2 cigarettes every 3 months or so.
Im not addicted, and it feels great.

Because cancer contaminates the meat.

>le IT'S DA JOOZ maymay
Hitler was against smoking.

>i smoked once when i was a teen because i wanted to be cool and looked like a complete utter faggot: the post

Logically I agree with you, but there's so many medical (((truths))) that have turned out to be false;

- SSRI's
- Addiction treatment in general
- (((safe agriculture chemicals))) like roundup causing terrible effects that are ignored.

I just don't trust ANYTHING the mainstream says on face value anymore.

No, I shill for them for free! Any natural product in a sea of processed chemical alternatives is terrific I think!

I was baiting for some (You)'s by not elaborating properly, what I meant was the added chemicals must be far worse than the organic smoke. So I think the chemicals are the real risk, then tackle the smoking addiction afterwards.

Hmm.. you are in vodka country, perhaps something Czech like the original Budweiser. I fucking love that stuff, it has "b.original" on the label. I forget the name..

Thanks for the replies everyone!!

>Meanwhile in England, pic related

Mr.Goldberg must be paying you a lot to shill for tobacco in this thread. you're all over the place

>Philip Morris, the son of a Jewish immigrant from Germany who took the name of Bernard Morris after settling in England in the early 19th century.
>R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, later known as RJR Nabisco following their 1985 merger with Nabisco Brands, was purchased in 1988 by the Jewish-owned private equity firm of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co
>In 1967 two Jewish brothers, Laurence and Robert Tisch, then owners of the Loews Theaters chain (founded by Jewish motion-picture magnate Marcus Loew), bought the Lorillard Tobacco Company and began a successful advertising campaign marketing their Newport brand of cigarettes
>America's first commercially marketed brand of Chewing tobacco, Mail Pouch, was established in Wheeling, West Virginia, in 1879 by Jewish brothers Aaron and Samuel Bloch.
>Herman Heyneman, a Jewish immigrant born in Hanover, Germany, in 1845, began manufacturing and selling cigars and tobacco in San Francisco, California, where he had settled during the latter half of the 19th century. He went on to obtain the agency for Bull Durham tobacco for the Pacific Coast, as well as the West Coast agency for the American Tobacco Company
>Bernard Leidersdorf, a Jewish immigrant born in Hanover, Germany, in 1837, arrived in the United States in 1858, and went on to establish the B. Leidersdorf Tobacco Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
>Jacob Langsdorf, a Jewish immigrant from Bavaria, Germany, was one of many Jews in 19th century America who made a fortune in the tobacco trade.
>The Tinder Box, a well-known chain of pipe and tobacco shops operating dozens of franchises across the country, was founded in Santa Monica, California, by Edward Kolpin. The son of a Jewish pharmacist. About 200 Tinder Box stores exist today, headed by Gary Blumenthal, the Jewish president and CEO of Tinder Box International.
3 of the 5 biggest tobacco companies, Phillip Morris, Altria Group and Reynolds have Jewish roots.

Hitler smoked his ass off when he was younger.
Him being against smoking was a result to cut the useless waste of money and the poisonous effects of cigarettes and tobacco in general.
Him being against kickery or tobacco being a jew business was never a thing on the table.

Did a smoker steal your girl? You seem invested in hating smokers.

>weed is a lot better.
weed isn't addictive, so there's one difference, plus you can't really function on weed, whereas with nicotine you function slightly better mentally.

>Did a smoker steal your girl? You seem invested in hating smokers.
Probably stole his girl then blew smoke in his face.

I'm not shilling tobacco, i'm going against the anti-tobacco propaganda that is promoted and fueled by jews.
Then why are those companies being forced to put anti-smoking ads on their shit by jewish pharma business?
Are jews stabbing each other in the back?
Or is it that one side is actually white and the other is hooked-nose?
Think about it, my salty friend.

I stopped smoking and now smoke weed like I used to smoke tobacco. Once it's legal we will smoke joints outside of our schools and churches.

Ex-smokers will be rollying j's on the streets. Ex-goths and lonely ventriloquists will act out the heaven and hell of the world. Niggers and Musdlims will go to the streets and riot against the establishment. They will demand FREE WEED because it is a human right, just like the First and Second Amendment. Weed will fall from the skies and children will be released from schools and pour onto the streets and smoke weed with their parents and neighbours alike. Dudes like Soros will be dead by then though.

>No, low-class scumbags smoked, they've always been the only kind of people to smoke.
If you think this you're just fucking stupid lol

Fascinating, but I still hate Jews and Germans...while I smoke their cigarettes.

>this is what canadians actually think

You are an idiot. People who smoke have imbalances that the nicotine fixes. This allows them to function normal. Nodody likes to smoke either they do it because it makes them feel normal.

no benefits whatsoever

>weed is better!
>weak-willed faggots!
>the tobacco shills are here!
>you're a loser if you smoke!
This thread is going places.

>being this assblasted that some people want to smoke cigarettes

I didn't realize it was such a hot button issue

user...

>Or is it that one side is actually white
the ones against it are. I hope Mr.goldberg pays you well man

The nicotine in tobacco gives you cancer and it smells more disgusting than pot smoke. The breath of a pothead smells like weed and doritos, whereas the breath of a tobacco smoker smells like death.

I quit smoking month an a half ago, He's a 100% right after 20 fucking years my friend, Smoking sucks i wasn't able to breath properly and just now i'm getting my taste buds to work as they should everything tastes so much better, you feel better when approaching someone and not stink like a fucking ashtray.

>why is tobacco so demonized?

Because it's a shit drug.

>the pharma side owned by jews is actually white
I was waiting for this reply so fucking much.

Because it shows you were easily influenced by peer pressure as a youth.

I hit my e-cigarette.

That industry really aggravates the Jews. It is the one thing they do not control. They got knocked out of the tobacco industry so they are heavily investing in smoking cessation methods: patches, suckers, gums, sprays, mints, inhalers. The counter-coup Jew establishment (old-guard white tobacco corporate execs) is setting up it's targets to overtake the smoking cessation oligopoly. God loving Americans are taking up arms and joining in the good fight.

But for now, the vaping industry is non-Jew controlled and grass roots white people are selling their own home-brew juices and vape parts. Until the Jews take over you should either smoke, vape, or be abstinant --but if you have a bloody choice, don't consume nicotine at all unless it's administered by a medical professional.

Couldn't have said it better, friend.
Trust this man, he's educated and knows his shit, not like the alt-right kekistani 18 years olds in this thread.

>believes the 3 biggest tobacco companies owned by jews are white
I was waiting for this reply so fucking much.

Watch some documentaries about the tobacco industry in Indonesia.

Tobacco, and tobacco companies, are completely evil.