How are you preparing yourselves for second islamic golden age?

>Muslim fertility rates are way higher than non-muslim fertility rates both in Christian and Muslim countries
>Christianity is dying out quickly
>More Muslims migrating to Europe from all over the world
>Euros are converting to Islam

So? Will you Christians drop out your paganic religion, stop worshipping 3 gods and convert to Islam? If you don't do that you'll have to pay Jizya you know, or else, i'll get to behead you white subhumans ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8
youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=Edc4NNggj-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possessions_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Infidels want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."

61:8

i know this is bait but its also probably going to actually happen.

as for what ill do, it depends on what kind of islam becomes dominant, if its straight up isis tier warlord islam i will fight to preserve what little european heritage is left but if its some kind of soft euro islam like there is christianity now i probably wont care, its not like it can make things worse than abject liberalism

Man, it's high time we blow that cube to bits.

If I nuked that rock will you die?

Unlike Christians, we are not Idolaters.
Even if Kaaba (Allah's house) disappeared, we would worship towards Masjid Al Aqsa. Just like how early muslims did that.

However, you won't be able to "demolish" Allah's house, but we will be able to turn Vatican into an Islamic city state.

Anything your infidel does anything bad against Ummah, we will behead every one of you in your streets.

infidel government*

You were gonna do that anyway, might as well break some of your toys.

sen cidden türk müsün? deli misin niye sürekli böyle şeyler yazıyorsun?

Weapons

>Idolaters
are you literally retarded

>masjid
ok we need TWO nukes then
day of insect spray is coming, roach

>are you literally retarded
You worship a cross, you make idols of Mariam and Jesus and put them in your churches

you're idolaters, you're sons of whores, your religion was corrupted by Jews and Greeks.

nah we already banned your rag on face despite only 3 women in whole country wearing it. Muslims wouldn't survive here.

as a muslim I can confirm that this guy is speaking random nonsense and has no clue about islam

all semetic religions are complete shit, including kikery, christcuckery, and shitslam. these are all foreign to europeans too, whites need to stop worshipping jews.

Maybe I should side with Islam. I've had it with degeneracy and decadence plaguing the West. Absolutely sick of it.

>as a faggot who sucks his white masters' dicks
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8

Well, he's a Turk after all.

AS LONG AS SIKHS WALK THIS EARTH ISLAM WILL NEVER DOMINATE ANYTHING

I am offering fairly priced exterior cladding on public housing for immigrants

America will be alright have Europe Islam will kill the degenerates and Jews but you should turn the German ethnics Islamic make them reproduce and such.

There birthrates are so high cause they rape their daughters and get them pregnant.

70%+ incest rate, literally fucking retarded lol

>he worships a vagina in a black cube
>chimp out when guard touches cube

>calling anyone else idolators

mudslimes are literally mentally deficient
like your pedo master muhammud (may he drown in pig piss)

Muslims make a point to go and circle a pagan religions shrine box built over a dried up aquifer with a fucking rock bolted to the side of it. One of your shit for brains leaders gave a piece of that rock away back in the 1700's. Between that and the moon worship Christians having a cross and a couple statues in their churches is no big deal.
Hell you reorder your holy book in chronological order and suddenly your wonderful prophet becomes an insane ranting man suffering from a gradual descent into madness due to constant strokes.

It also doesn't help that due to centuries of rampant inbreeding and an anti-inflammatory bent in the past few centuries you'll never achieve another golden age because you can't do much with an 80 IQ majority population, left to your own devices you would never reach space and your religious leaders are still out on whether you morons can even go into space or whether Allah will get ass blasted by that.

Oh Nigel...

Turkey's birthrate is like 1.3. What are you guys doing about it ? You don't want to be outbred by the Kurds right?

Allah loves cock. Islam is a cult

>moon worship
Christian white sub-fucking-human, your little cannot understand our glorious religion

Quran 41:37: "And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him".

I'd beat the shit out of you and wipe the floor with you if you uttered these retarded fucking words in front of me.

remember?

Turkey is a dead country

What does anything you mentioned have to do with an increase in the output of scientific research, music and art in the Islamic world, which was the basis for the first Golden age, you shirk spewing disgusting watermelon saleman?

W I T N E S S E D

>rapebaby screeching
Kurds are our muslim brothers, but if they do anything wrong, they'll be deported to Europe

More kurds in Turkey=More Kurds in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

Yeah you're Islamic, that's why now that's Ramadan you come to Greece and gobble up all the pork Gyros.

I also put my haram pork in one of your girls last week, she was shouting evet? what does that mean?

americas - christian
europe -christian/humanist gayness with 2% islam
eastern europe - christian kebab lawnmower
africa -christian
china -christian with kebab removing characteristics

looks like you have your regular old sand dunes and we have the world

yet you still circle around and pray to this moon rock

i swear when it gets nuked will you little roaches spin around like a broken compass when you pray

How are you preparing yourself for the denial of Turkey in the EU and subsequent fall of Islamic presence in the 1st world

Things aren't going to carry on as they are long enough for Islam to take over the west by outbreeding us. There is much more opposition and dislike/distrust towards Islam now than there was only a few years back and this will only increase from this point.
100% certain whitey will holocaust Muslims way before they become majority, they make it impossible to like them, their culture and their religion. Right wing death squads soon.

Ah, a Greek tries to talk down

6 of you were lynched almost to death because they shouted "constantinople" in Istanbul, one of them was stabbed

Also not even mentioning how we easily took Anatolia and your country from you. So please, don't try to talk down to me with that flag, because you look pathetic.

>"second islamic golden age"
>implying there was a previous one

I've decided to convert to Judaism.

Christianity and Europe are finished, Israel will be the West's last stand against the Muslim world.

>I'd beat the shit out of you and wipe the floor with you if you uttered these retarded fucking words in front of me.

Because you don't have an intellectual argument. Don't forget we enslaved chimps already once, those kangz also taught that being a chimp would save them. Look at your brothers now.

I don't know about that,but we're surely witnessing another European dark age.

Shalom aleichem

No you wouldn't. Because you're a faggot and your prophet fucks children.

Hows Northern Cyprus? You know the neglected pseudo-state, hijab free shitehole that's slowly fading into the rest of the island

Daily reminder that Mohammed was the whitest man to ever roam this earth.

Her name was Ermin, she said she'll be back next month.

Oh, you also buy a lot of our coffee for some reason, also ouzo. Why?

I support ye OP. Al hamdullillah!!

Please explain how a desert religion is going to work in a literal paradise. Even if you'd win, the moment you win Europe would be the moment you'll lose all of Islam.

Christians may be outnumbered, but we have the biggest bombs
Did you see Christian Russians send a Isis convoy to hell?

>Ermin
Nice made up name, my rapebaby :)
How are your soldiers on Aegean islands by the way, are they aware of the fact that we're going to massacre all of them soon?

Stockpiling pesticides

Because they think it will get them a seat in the EU

High muslim birth rates won't be sustainable as the economies of europe go bankrupt. The cracks in the western banking system has already started

Fuck back to arabia sandnigger the Ottoman empire is dead and nobody takes your angry midget leader erdogan seriously

I don't talk down on you, I just don't believe you're as muslim as you think beacause those of you that come here, eat a lot pork during the day.

I like her actually, I met her at a beach party.

Oh, we are preparing ourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Edc4NNggj-w

Hey I didn't see it written. I don't know.

>How are your soldiers on Aegean islands by the way, are they aware of the fact that we're going to massacre all of them soon?

Yeah be careful not to drown honey, wear a lifevest.

Cant wait for the day!!
I will immediately get me 4 12 year old wives to use as fucktoys and slap the shit out of whenever im bored.

Just wait a little bit till im done installing the home brewery in my bathtub

Can't stop the inevitable.

He's gone off to build his suicide belt now

>Muslim fertility rates are way higher than non-muslim fertility rates
There's a scientifically proven inverse correlation between intelligence and fertility rate.

That little slut needs to cover up tbqh

First off, Euros are not converting to Pigslam.
Second off, muslim fertility will drop like a hellfire in Whateveristan when we cut your welfare once austerity kicks in.
Keep on dreaming and go back to your Sultanate.

>brewery
haram as fuck desu

you do realise that you can get killed for posting this?

>Christianity is dying out quickly
No it's not China is soon to be the largest Christian nation
Islamic countries will always be a failure you turk roach scum

Daily reminder turkroach. Your time is running out. Enjoy dying in a pool of shit and bacon.

ass up

why is islam so gay

Whoa hold up. Im legit willing to talk about this. Will I still be able to shitpost? What about my chinese cartoons and vidya, will they be safe? Do I have to kill myself like some terrorist cuck? What does your god offer me in the afterlife besides le 72 virgin meme?

I would love to see you try pedo

Idolatry^
What about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possessions_of_Muhammad

lol no.

post that shit on facebook pussy. you'll be hunted down in days

Embrace our future user.

threats screencapped.

Haha yeah right. Like I'm a faggot fakebook user. Oh how I would love for you goat fuckers to come to my town