youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
Thread theme

Search your feelings user, you know it to be true

Tfw no new continenents to explore

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE

This one is my favorite

Nice subliminal cloud formations.

Looks fake

Delta is not allowed to do a direct flight between Chile and New Zealand. It must always stop in the US and return to the US unless the aircraft is refueling. It is a US based carrier, so it may not legally conduct revenue flights between two foreign cities.

>Thoth

See this one sort of makes sense until you realise that an airline would make way more profit by going through Sydney, LA and Atlanta.

the joke is that someone actually made that image
flat earth is like a meme, but like a CopperCab meme where no one knows if the poster is serious or not
It's pretty much just meta trolling

Its only cringe to you because you dont accept the truth

Wait, you think flat earthers actually do research?

I've got some bad news for you

How does someone even come up with shit like this? Naming non existent continents and their characteristics?

This is what's fucked about the internet and social media in general. It only takes one fuck head to spread his message that a bunch of other fuckheads take seriously, the leader doubles down with his new following and now there's a new group of people that needs to be catered to.

Only a globetard would find flat earth cringey

This flight flies in a circular pattern not a straight line

>It's pretty much just meta trolling
I don't know...I think way too many of them are serious.

are americans all this fucking retarded ?
you know nothing about aviation and how the planes try to avoid the sea as much as possible. and many more.

That's funny, it's wrong.

I know that, however, newer passenger jets have ETOPS and LROPS ratings so high that they barely need to deviate their flight path.

For example the new A350XWB has a 370 minute ETOPS, meaning it can fly damn near straight across the Atlantic without any diversion