Everyone believes the government is corrupt

>everyone believes the government is corrupt
>bring up MKUltra, Operation Northwoods, Operation Mockingbird, etc. in a discussion
>people look at me like a retard
>realize they don't actually believe the government is corrupt, have zero knowledge about it, and are just saying it because they think it sounds cool
Why do people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6i_msSDvzbg
youtube.com/watch?v=uTfNhxt-WXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do YOU do this?
Don't you get it? There's no point.
So why even bother?

Because the government is corrupt but it doesn't have as much power as you think it does.

>t. Mossad

Nothing to see here, goy. Just let your race die out.

According to normies, any successful aka rich company is corrupt. It's just jealousy.

>I love America
>let in the refugees you racist

It happens across the board, not just on this one issue. They're either deceiving you or are legitimately just trying to sound like they fit in and are genreally an idiot on the given subject.

A lot of these people are wage cucks and that leaves them little time to broaden their horizons.

They just don't know

Send them to RIGGEDIT.com/Watch

Level 1 enthusiast Vs. Level 50+ enthusiast.

Same thing with the Auto community, faggots and teenagers chasing you with cameras for driving a 10 year old Lamborghini but the same folk don't give a fuck about a Mazda Cosmo or Toyota 2000GT.

Most people you'll meet in life are text book 'basic bitches'. No one gives a cunt suck about true appreciation, facts, descriptive knowledge or specifics.

Get over it.

>Most people you'll meet in life are text book 'basic bitches'. No one gives a cunt suck about true appreciation, facts, descriptive knowledge or specifics.

So meet lots of people, and rally around sound ideology.

Then branch out and affect change.

But first, CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM

>worthless ricer trash is something to be impressed by
Really makes you think

Define corruption.

this

Create your ideal and plan your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=6i_msSDvzbg

My brother is like this. I think it's because he doesn't want to be like me. I'm guessing he sees me as a conspiratard. He thinks that if he enjoys the things I do or knows the things I do then he will end up the same. Even if it means choosing to be ignorant so that he can live a normal life. I tell him all the time get the fuck on Sup Forums. I tell him about national pride and banter and free speech but all he sees are weaboos and anime girls.

(OP)
My brother is like this. I think it's because he doesn't want to be like me. I'm guessing he sees me as a conspiratard. He thinks that if he enjoys the things I do or knows the things I do then he will end up the same. Even if it means choosing to be ignorant so that he can live a normal life. I tell him all the time get the fuck on Sup Forums. I tell him about national pride and banter and free speech but all he sees are weaboos and anime girls.

Sounds like you're a faggot who he sees LARPING as a secret agent.

If your room is dirty, why would he want to be like you?

BE the change you want to see in the world. People "Consider the Source" and if you're a nobody; you will remain nobody.

BE SOMEBODY. FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD.

>kekistan flag
>trying to bring your normie brother to this place to further shit up the board with more kekistani faggots

pls stop

If you actually were an '''''''alpha male''''''' you wouldn't need to read a fucking infographic on how to be one.

Also wolves are gay as fuck

He fucked up the reply but for the most part he's right. My brother is in Germany. I make jokes about the no go zones and how he doesn't have free speech he just doesn't care about politics anymore. Which is weird cause he was always a history nut.

damn fine video user, thanks.
I've long been a fan of that movie's message.

you should be warning him away from this place, but if your insistence keeps him from becoming a part of this amalgamation of sickness, then all the better.

Bro, you just answered your own question with itself. MKULTRA effects everybody. It's a program that weaponized the brain and psyche for control purposes. The "technology" has always been there.

>talking politics with normies

God do I know that feel. Also props for knowing about Mockingbird, that's one of the biggest and most obvious empirical proofs of the media propaganda situation.

MKULTRA was the first thing that began to destroy my view of America and the establishment. I was fucking 14 years old reading hours on end about psychological manipulation, coercion, pharmaceutical torture, personality alteration, behavioral design... it is pure evil. It is all about "how do we control a human being against his will".

And yes, bring up any of these objective facts, and people retreat in their shell and attack the messenger. It's the most infuriating thing. We try to help people, and they attack us because the information we share makes them feel bad. They associate the bad feeling of the truth, with the messengers who risk everything to bring the truth into the light.

Lemmings gonna Lem'

Do CIA controls french people?

>vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=uTfNhxt-WXw

>that pic

Exactly.

Beyond saying the government is corrupt in front of people to look politically literate, normies couldn't give two fucks about learning of actual Corruption, they might wind up looking like a bit of a conspiracy nut, and that might damage their reputation :o

Because the corrupt media they love to hate tells them that it's just conspiracy theories

How can one deny MK Ultra ?

Even the godamn government admitted they did it.