Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5XeJmnN_yY
hooktube.com//H5XeJmnN_yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>youtu.be/H5XeJmnN_yY
always use archive/hooktube
hooktube.com//H5XeJmnN_yY

To not give them jewtube views or?

>HookTube is a hook for YouTube that uses its media files directly without tracking you or activating any of its scripts, enabling you to download YouTube music and videos or just share YouTube videos without giving Google and its partners ad revenue or views. How: just replace the domain in any YT link with hooktube.com. By Will JZ. Send suggestions to @wjz or mention hooktube on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. BTC: 1EjLT5YRYLnMkkHF2G9SLiRmzjC8FhTu7e

Belgium is sore-assed about something again

he was supposed to get out of the car and block the kids bike

Are all leafs passive aggressive like this? The silver car and a child just cleaned their cocks on this dude and didn't do shit.

I'm totally guessing this is Canada but will bet $100 I'm right cause this is too cuck to be USA

>Rocky Point Park
>Port Moody, BC

Yes

What's he supposed to do short of committing a crime ranging from assault to attempted murder?

A few idea off the top of my head
>Wipe door handles with bacon
>Key the fuck out of their car
>Cut their tires

I always ponder this. Maybe some badass on Sup Forums can share the secret

That's when you run over the kid on the bike it's not illegal to hit trash

>chinada is filled with muslims
whats new, fuck off and enjoy ramadan infidel ;^)

It's not that hard to vandalize a car, you know.

Hoooly shit

southern education everybody

If you smash just the back windshield and slash 3 tires it's generally not covered by insurance here

you have to go back ahmed

Damn I've always wanted to fuck up a car. If that happened to me I would destroy that fucking piece of shit.

>not just running the kids bike over

Sup Forums needs to begin training.
Can't wait to see lifeless corpses of these creatures everywhere

Why do people wait 3+ minutes for someone to vacate a spot when they could have parked in the back of the lot and been in the restaurant already

He should have followed them back to their house and fucked their dog

race war when?

He should have taken a piss on their door handles

pull forward so he's horizontally blocking the spot.
get out throw the kids bike away from.his car.
aggressively start yelling until one of them put their hands on him then proceed to murder them.

because walking is healthy, so it's anti-american

Fuck off, Yankee. Your retarded voters are the reason we even gave this fucking problem.

this has now become a Muslim rekt thread. post your best videos and images of Muslims getting fucked up.

>not having a pack of emergency bacon in you glovebox

insult mohammad

that is a permanent condition

Would have ran that kid over without flinching :^)

Drive forward and block the other car and wait for them to attack first

Pre-emptive never works, gotta make them hit first

This. The amount of time and effort on both sides to get a goddamn parking spot is the most retarded thing I've seen today.

Pull forward, block the spot. Get out. Record them vandalizing in retaliation. Call police. Tell police your car broke down and you where calling a tow truck and they just started attacking. .

>but why is everyone so racist against muslims tho?

I do hope he vandalized that car afterwards. Muslims are thieves and scum, almost universally. The fact that the left has inundated the West with these bastards is something I consider treason.

We need to get pic related to burn down the shitty welfare apartment complex that these Muslims live in.

I would have drove up and stopped behind the vehicle that needed to back out. Now what?

He should've gotten out of the fucking car and blocked THEIR car.

It's not that hard, step out of the vehcile. block them form parking. If he drove forwards the Mudshit kid would've blocked the car and he would've been the bad guy, just use their own tactics against them and hold out until they fuck off while screaming abuse at them.

Go to closest store. Buy bacon. Smear bacon all over car.

I just want to point out how pathetically weak the top comment is, no wonder the west is this cucked.
>That's when you play mind games. After they park and get out, drive up and say "It takes a pretty stupid person to pull a dick move like that, and then leave their car here, unattended and unguarded." then drive away. They will spend their entire day/meal worrying about their car and thinking about what they did.
My fucking god every suggestion here wasn't a turning your ass over and getting fucked from behind.

have you just moved from norway?

Makes me want to put some bacon over their car desu

>have you just moved from norway?
no achmed, I just have the abillity to learn from experiences and from other humans.
nevermind, it's a human thing, you wouldn't understand.

one time some cunt woman stole my spot on the street, once I found a spot several blocks away I walked by her car and ripped her wind shield wiper blades off. Revenge was hopefully served cold when she had to pull over in the next rain storm bc she couldn't see out her windshield

Southern education seems to make people respectable and not subject them to impotent rage.

Emergency tube of axle grease is much better. Smear the wiper blades with it and I guarane-gottdam- tee you the next time it rains you'll be hearing about them on the news.

In Germany? Take the video evidence to the police. Stealing someones parking spot is a misdemeanor. The mother, using her child, also committed coercion, which is a crime (6 month to 5 years).

This. can we find out the location and have a leaf roll over there to get info so we can ruin their lives by planting fake bombs/having them deported?

He's supposed to yell Islamophobic things which is what I would have done.

Take a dump on their hood.

its little things like this that make my day. after a couple nigerian kids stole my hubcaps, i started planting nails under their parents vehicles.

yeah, this would have been funny too. kinda like a mexican stand-off

Would it be considered a hate crime to leave a string of bacon on each door handle?

I would've gotten out of the car, picked up the bike with the kid on it and thrown him as far as I could.

This way you still stand up for yourself, without breaking any, laws and possibly suffering legal consequences, because of some subhumans that have no manners. Also added bonus more video footage for our amusement.

i could see myself standing in a parking space, staring at a family of angry muslims honking a horn in front of me, while smoking half a pack of camel crushes

>I can lift a child's bike. I-i swear.

>I'm not Chad Thundercock
stop playing vidya you fat, neckbearded faggot

See how the Muslim works in a group; children deployed for reconnaissance to secure a parking space.

Are muslim children the best cannon fodder?

They use them to block cars and blow themselves up fucking based

I'll never stop playing video games.
You'll never be able to lift a child's bike, but if you could it sounds like you would just go to jail soon after.

Simple, turn wheel left and drive forward around the kids tire, then turn back right, and if he gets hit its his own fucking fault.

A child's bike isn't even that heavy, hell a regular bike isn't either. It's not hard to throw either even for fat neckbeards.

>t. land of the bikes

lol how fucking weak are you dude? that's actually a good point, throw that fuckers bike away and start peacocking out of control till those muzzie cowards back the fuck off

>That's the insult
t. Land of the Free

This must be a fucking fantastic place to live if this is the worst sin mudshits commit.

just staying here waiting for them to leave so they think something will happen at their car is enough

Muslim children are the early stages of cancer.

>muslim
>dog

Pick one

You're right. No direct altercation would be worth the resulting criminal offense.

However, calmly leave, come back in 15 minutes, quietly slash all 4 tires. Wipe dogshit under all door handles.

They learn a lesson.

Drive up next to muzzie car and strike up a polite conversation. When the blue car vacates the spot, throw it in R and back in. Nobody will see it coming.

And if bike kid tries to block your path, just wait it out. The muzzie car can't get in around you anymore.

No, then they will note down your number and you are in trouble even if you did nothing.
The trick is moving away so they feel save then coming back and punishing them.

>actually posting a video on youtube

this is autism, why don't you key his car and slash his tires like a normal person

It's just a parking spot.. have some courtesy.

I had something similar happen a few years ago at Walmart...

I'm done shopping and I go for checkout and there aren't nearly enough registers open and they're all backed up. One of them opens up a few lanes down so I start to walk over to it. There's no mad scramble. I'm the only one to walk over there at first. Then I hear the yelling start... "HUB DUBBAH. HUBDUB DUBBAH." I guess his wife was over near that lane already, not sure why. She stands in the lane in front of the register not letting me push my cart through. She starts screeching at me about how she was here first and I reply with "I don't care, my cart is here. Yours isn't."

By this time the husband had arrived with their cart behind me, yelling at me to move because they were there first. I say out loud "Fuck this." and slide my oats down the belt toward the cashier and start pushing the wife out of the way with my cart. Super stereotypical fat black woman working the register just says "Mmmmhmmmmmmm". The whole time the husband and wife are pointing at me, yelling at me with the kids not knowing what's going on, calling me "evil man, vedy poor example" and no kidding "vedy bad man" just like Babu from Seinfeld.

At this point I'm over it. I tell him if he yells at me one more time our puts his finger in my face again I'm going to break him in front of his wife and kids. He let out one more quiet "vedy bad man" and didn't say another word.

Our own government was cucked us. People were right about big brother style surveillance limiting our natural freedoms. Back in the day, you could get out of your car with a tire iron, beat the kid to death, kill his roach mother, beat the dad to death, break the cars windshields for added measure, boom, and the world is a better place for it. That kid, his whore mom, and that dad, are all probably pieces of utter shit. Natural law would see them dead.

Now we have big brother government telling us wtf to do. We should destroy the government.

Then the police would've seen that it was a Muslim family and arrested you for a hate crime for trying to get them in trouble.

If it's just a parking spot then why were they such aggressive cunts about it?

The way sandniggers use their kids to pull stunts like this is one of the things I hate the most about them.

My grandparents used to run an antique store and they hated sandniggers more than real niggers. They'd come in with four or five kids and have them steal stuff while the mother or father distracted my grandparents with silly questions. They were one of the main reasons my grandparents ended up selling their store.

Go out and throw the kid's bike away, if they respond with force kick their asses and pay my lawyer good money to keep me out of jail.

Who fucking waits this long for a parking spot anyway? If the people aren't even in their car yet, and are dawdling in the trunk there is no way I'd wait for them to finally get moving.

With that being said, fuck degenerate muslims.

That is the archetype cuckold White woman begging for the eradication of her Society, Culture, and Race. She is a supporter of the Global White Genocide.

Of course the dyke was their to help out her muslim friends. Seriously, gays need to burn at the stake.

sadly this
European police are not on the side of the people.

Call the gesta-po and have them arrested for being untermenschen

>Degenerate Christians...meh they like have sex with you and maybe put nudes online, maybe smoke some weed
>Degenerate Muslims destroy all manners, force violence on people, and kill everyone

I know what religion I am following.

How do you know the driver of the car that was blocked wasn't a Jew or a Negrologid or a Mudslime himself.

Maybe the entire lot was full or something?

to be fair the lady came to ask about the parking space as he was waiting, they did not see him

How the fuck i'm suppose to know? the weak should fear the strong.

Why wouldn't we want to give the guy who filmed the video views? It's his video you absolute retard.

Wow, Austrian courts must suck. In the United States, they need evidence of wrong doing. Chilling in the parking lot is not wrong doing, and in most cases isn't suspcious.
If they don't have evidence that YOU did it, you can't be charged, prosecuted, then convicted.

>In the United States, they need evidence of wrong doing.

Ahahahah

You can end up in a emergency room with life threatening injuries in US for "resisting an arrest" as the only charge.

Who the fuck cares about convictions when you're not responsible for anything you do and can level extrajudicial punishment at will?

It's not illegal to ban children from your store, especially an antique store full of valuable fragile things. Just keep a shotgun under the register in case they get uppity they'll scram real quick once you pull it out *for cleaning*.

All fucking yanks must fucking hang

Because google tracks you and records your IP as coming from this board, moron. Get behind a VPN.

>German police doing anything against a brown person, particularly if they're a pedo-worshipper
Yeah, nah, you're a dumb cunt. I got assaulted by three Moroccans months ago and despite witnesses and my testimony they didn't do shit.