Hey Sup Forums would you rather have a society ruled by the ultra strong or the ultra intelligent?

Hey Sup Forums would you rather have a society ruled by the ultra strong or the ultra intelligent?

I am part of both tribes, so it doesnt make a difference to me.

are the ultra-intelligent benevolent or malevolent?

They can be either or

Right there with you. One should strive to be both.

In the end I'd prefer the ultra intelligent, cuz I don't want my head ripped off by a giant nigger

But like hypothetically speaking would you want a buff man in charge only because he is the strongest

>Ruled by niggers or Jews
We're already ruled by Jews, so I'd prefer to keep things the way they are. In a perfect society, we'd be ruled by neither

"Ultra strong" society uses brute force to snatch up the ultra intelligent and make them do their bidding

"Ultra intelligent" buys off the ultra strong and makes them do their bidding

You don't have one without the other

If the super intelligent really were smart they'd realize they wouldn't want to leave in the first place

it's the same thing

A mix of the two, so white people

But would you rather live in a society fueled by fear of death or currency?

there is one ideology where you can have both...

come home white man

Tough question

Ruling by fear of death is pretty much a dictatorship. Overall quality of life is poor but it would teach the overruled to appreciate the little things in life.

Ruling by currency is capatalism. The government tells you that you are free to do whatever you want. This is a lie as they profit off of your hard labor. However it leads to people chasing the American dream and being so focused on building their wealth that they don't appreciate life. It turns into life being taken for granted.

I guess there's pros and cons to everything. Whatever happens, everyone will always be unhappy with what they have in life.

Swap 'strong' for 'physically adept' and it's the same thing. More than half of our brain cells are responsible for precise movement.

Yeah niggers can whoop someone's ass but can't hold down a job at McDonald's

Just because half of your brain cells know how to fight doesn't mean you're intelligent.

Dork detected. If you can't defend yourself against crude flailing of the arms you aren't intelligent.

Never said I couldn't. Niggers were an example.

Why isn't hitler on there

Ok. QED, I guess

Intelligent people can suceed in a strong society

Strong people cant suceed in an intelligent society

Ultra intelligent obviously. In an age with nukes, firearms, tanks, warships. physical strength is barely relevant at a certain point. sure it's useful sometimes, but it's steadily decreasing the more technologically advanced we become.