Black people are nothing but thugs and rapists

>black people are nothing but thugs and rapists

westernmassnews.com/story/35681625/heartwarming-act-of-kindness-captured-at-the-holyoke-mall

When will politically incorrect realize that black people are human beings like you and i?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er7R65AogVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>witnessing a strongarm robbery in progress and not calling it in

When your group has such a bad reputation that doing something proper is news worthy

Or, more feasibly, that woman actually harbors one or more of the following

>a deep respect for her elders
>misses her father dearly and is looking to help elderly folk
>is virtue signalling
>is just a genuinely nice person

Just because we dont agree with race mixing doesnt mean there arent good people in other races, nor does it mean there are bad people within our own

kek this, this being news is racist in and of itself

>a common courtesy becomes a news story
Just negro things

Why do you waste your life making shit threads? Kill yourself, plz.

>Hey guys look at my latest photoshoot t.jew.

if there wasn't a camera behind he would have stolen the old guy

>a person of a specific race does something nice
>LOOK EVERYONE AT HOW NICE THEY ARE
The fact that they don't do these kinds of articles for asians and whites but do for blacks and browns really gets my brain jogging

that's how you're supposed to conduct yourself as a productive member of society.

why is that such a breaking story in the mainstream meteor.

>a nigger isn't killing people atm
yay progress achieved!

You know your culture is shit when the media has to do special stories on acts of kindness that other races do every day.

>not understanding that niggers and black people are totally different

Of course #notall blacks are violent rapists. Some are decent people. But the fact this guys friend took the picture and tagged him on faceberg and everybody went crazy about it and the media even decided it was worth publishing because a black person did something that is completely common to most white people says a lot. Just imagine a white person was the one helping the guy? Would people have been so amazed on ((social media))? Why do blacks need such childish positive reinforcement for doing the most basic of moral things? Liberals treat them like their favourite toddler who can do no wrong.

woman?

>one nigger does something nice
>therefore every nigger is not dangerous

k

Thanks for that information fellow -pede.

Bell curve

>basic civic kindness
>done by a nog

SEE THAT HERO?!

Racism of lowered expectations is real.

>black man acts like a normal person
>this is somehow newsworthy
this literally makes black people look bad. christ the media is dumb

based black people #maga

Btw, this reminds of that pic of a nigger family in a NYC train reading books with I think some twitter negress commenting that "how come the pictures u see of us arent more like this" or some retarded bullshit like that

>Going to rob old man
>Realize there are people around
>Pretend to help him instead

Negroes are getting smart

>BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

Local black person interacts with senior citizen without beating, robbing or raping them!

STORY OF THE CENTURY

youtube.com/watch?v=Er7R65AogVE

>black people are nothing but thugs and rapists

No, but a disproportionate amount of black people are thugs.

>common courtesy
>news worthy
But niggers do it so I guess it's close to miracle.
It's same shit with LOOK AT THOSE BLACKS READING BOOKS WHY THIS IS NOT IN THE NEWS!
Because common shit people do is not news worthy, unless you are a nigger and need a pat of the back from Social Media so you don't think you are worthless waste of space.

He was probably pick-pocketing the poor old man

This is literally only a story because the old guy is white and the young guy is a nigger. Like seriously why the fuck is this news?

>nigger helps old man!! Wow amazing!

>nigger reads a book! So cool!

>nigger make kids go to school! You go girl!

Fucking pathetic. Everyone is a winner though these days unless youre white.

I hate gooks,so should you

let's gets together and kill a dindu

>post a story proving beyond reasonable doubt that not all black people are violent
>politically incorrect doubles down on their racism

Its almost like you guys are not interrested in facts and just want to cling to your ideology

>Post story proving that black people are not violent all the time.
>Sup Forums correctly doubles down on informing people that it only takes one time to get raped or murdered.

>Individuals acting alone can have traits that vary from the group
>This means that behaviours strongly associated with the group as a whole, especially when that group assembles, must be false!

You're right user, if 7 people in a 10 person group are stabbing and raping, but 2 are asleep and one is watering flowers, then the group's not bad

Forgot to specify
CURRENTLY watering flowers
His past and future behaviour should be ignored for that one moment

go live in a country run by kaffers or a predominately nigger infested area.just go live in africa

fucking disgusting

>Sup Forums posts endless evidence that blacks are, on average, definitely much more violent than any other race
>BUT THIS ONE STORY PROVES OTHERWISE!
I mean, I guess.

Haha you cuck the jigaboo is blind and the whiteman is helping him.

this pic is heartbreaking shit. will help 1000poor doggo before 1 nigger.

What are you talking about, it's just totally happy doggos happily eating their favourite snack.
Look in to their eyes, you can see the happiness.

I like this but I also like watching guys fuck female horses.

Holy shit did you find out not every negro is murdering someone 24/7 on your own?

I guess you might have 300 IQ, Muhammad, because you are a fucking genius.

Germany has lots of hands on experience with black culture, this is one informed user

A Nigger stole my grandpa too. Now it's 20 years later and he still cashes grandpa's social security checks.

>Holyoke mall
Probably pick pocketed the guys wallet Holyoke is dindu central
T. Used to live in western mass

Breaking News: A black man just recited his ABC's without needing any assistance. Why is this not going viral?

And some I believe are decent people

No one is saying they arent humans.

They are sub-humans closer in relations to apes than to man.

The exception that proves the rule

For the millionth time: You have to learn how to separate individuals from groups.

Some black people, like Larry Elder or Thomas Sowell, are great. Blacks as a group are shit. Any area with a large concentration of black people will inevitably fall into disorder.

>Black man helping someone is newsworthy

The very fact there's an article about it says it all.

When they start acting like humans.

YOU SEE POL YOU SEE IF WE SENT ALL THE BLACKS BACK TO AFRICA THAT POOR OLD MAN WOULD STILL BE STUCK AT THE ESCALATOR

>post outliar
>expect Sup Forums to change their views

10/10

I've seen a chocolate man buy a homeless vanilla man some taco bell before. I'd still rather live in an white ethnostate.

germans are as humans as niggers i agree

>muh Erbfeind

It's getting old Jacques

>Erbfeind

is it hebrew ?

Niqq leave that old man alone!

>mistaking German for Hebrew
>thinking Hebrew is the same as Yiddish

Never mind Jacques you sound more like a Jamal.

Why the fuck is it newsworthy that a nigger does something good? People help the elderly all the time, but when a nigger does it, it is a cause for national celebration.

Don't you understand that by sensationalizing this shit you are making it more evident that niggers are fundamentally flawed to the point where good deeds are actually so fucking rare that they make the news whenever they do them? Can't you see the simple fucking logic of this?

Niggers have problems, they have many, many problems that are exclusive to themselves alone, and things like this only make it more evident that they are totally depraved and flawed as a race.
>COCO THE GORILLA CAN PLAY TIC-TAC-TOE WOW
>TYRONE THE NIGGER CAN READ WOW
>JAMAL THE COON CAN BE NICE WOW

You people are mentally fucking insane if you can't understand this.

Black american men are still the most dangerous demographic on earth even if some aren't all horrible people

This.

That sheboon needs to get wrecked.

I live right next door to that mall, and worked LP in the Macy's a few years ago. Guess who was the number one offender of stealing?

>niggers being so worthless that it's news when one does something that isn't
*golf clap

fpbp

Just to let you know o was at this mall yesterday and there was a huge chimp out fight among a group of spics

Consider what outrageous behavior is normal from negroes, that a single image of one acting human goes viral

If they are rapists and thugs that means they have to be human
>your argument has been debunked

pretty much this. when you race as a whole is so fucking shit, doing things that are expected for the rest of the population is worthy of news.

really activates those almonds.

What does it say about blacks when them doing something human is a news headline?

This image is really disturbing. It is not because of the event.
How does helping a old man make the news? And call all that attention?
Is it because its a black man?
>American left are the most racist people on the face of earth.
>Good luck America. Where everyone is racist.

Wow, that's so incredibly patronizing I cringed hard, and I'm a huge racist.

I CAN STAGE A PHOTO OP. WHERE I CARRY SOME OLD PERVERTED FUCKING JEW ACROSS THE ROAD. Would you still argue the holoshekel happened u fucking retarded idiot?

>black kindness is so rare it literally makes the news

who says these lies ? block guys are good

muslims are stupid evils

white people do this all the time, blacks do it once and OH LOOK HE A GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN