Brit/pol/ - Start going to church edition

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

Other urls found in this thread:

gpp.royalcollection.org.uk/Record.aspx?src=Catalog&id=GIII_ESSAYS
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
youtube.com/watch?v=3UWb-xBzIx4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/11/jd-sports-success-reflects-essence-modern-britons-tracksuit/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already go to church
The one holy apostolic catholic church

3rd for muslims gtfo our country

post your face when inbound migration is at least 600,000 and illegal immgration last year was estimated to be an additional 250,000

What do they expect us to do - give them everything including our first born sons?

The most we can do is give them shelter and food.

Worst game of fuck/marry/kill ever.

>church of England

Degenerate as fuck

My mum doesn't want to talk about politics with me anymore because I'm too right wing

Don't fuck or marry any of them.
Kill myself.

The look in the ponies eye

Feels a bit like the paradox of tourism. You visit some pristine and untouched location, but your very presence there makes it a little less pristine.

>B-but I thought mummy May was against immigration!

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34

Had an argument with her on Twitter once.

lol some EDL lads at the al quds protest.

Fancy a dig?

gpp.royalcollection.org.uk/Record.aspx?src=Catalog&id=GIII_ESSAYS

Ye she does represent everything that is wrong with c of e. We need some hellfire and brimstone to get people going back to church again

obvious choice is to marry the guy on the left, fuck the one in the middle and kill the one on the right.

those are nice legs tbqh

id let her walk on me

I was made homeless once. Went straight to the housing office and got put in a house share that same day. They paid my taxi fare there. There was a coke-head living there who spent all his dole money on coke so whenever he got high he couldn't go out or anything, so he'd clean the house top-to-bottom, in return I'd give him food sometimes. Was another druggy with a bigger room than me who was dumb as fuck but after like two months the landlords came around with knives looking for him but he'd already escaped, was apparently a paedo. So I got a bigger room. Was a fun time.

>papists

They should just employ the "Keep Calm and Carry On, stiff upper lip, bury your head in the sand and carry on as normal, Spirit of the Blitz™, muh city pride" mentality that we were all told to turn to after the terror attacks.

:^)

Funny how we're always explicitly told to not try to learn any lessons from deliberate and regular mass murders by foreign militias, but a one-off tragic accident is enough to demand an overhaul of all building regulations, the seizure of private property, and a governmental coup.

Really
makes
you
think

People should only go to church is they live their lives in accordance with the faith, otherwise they make a mockery of the institution
You gonna convince all the young women in the country that giving out blowjobs to strangers at clubs isn't wholesome constructive behaviour?

How can they not live on £10 a day when their accommodation is being paid for? Surely the only outgoings should be food and potentially travel to work?

Why didn't you provide the full context? Also, if it were the case that Christianity promoted the break down of family, why is it that this atheistic society has more broken families than the society that came before it? Could it be that you're full of shit?

Simon, are you still shit-posting as a tripfag on Brit/pol?
t. Your Mother.

Start going to synagogue.

Dont get me started on this poofter

it's too hot senpais...

actually fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Praise kek fellow britbros

Who /onthecider/?

I wonder why there isn't sufficient funding for fire safety when we're housing millions of additional foreigners who were invited into the country to live in homes made for white people hmmmmmm really makes me think

Good point and well made.

Had been away the last few days and only had glances at BBC News to see what was going on - they are attempting to fan this into a fully fledged 'social' revolution. Headlines such as 'mounting anger' were persisting at the top of pages for days. Wholly subjective judgements being passed off as fact, airing interviews accusing the government of complicity and political posturing galore from Labour MPs on twitter being continually held up as shining lights. Extremely worrying.

>I was made homeless once. Went straight to the housing office and got put in a house share that same day. They paid my taxi fare there. There was a coke-head living there who spent all his dole money on coke so whenever he got high he couldn't go out or anything, so he'd clean the house top-to-bottom, in return I'd give him food sometimes. Was another druggy with a bigger room than me who was dumb as fuck but after like two months the landlords came around with knives looking for him but he'd already escaped, was apparently a paedo. So I got a bigger room. Was a fun time.

Source? I'd be curious to see what CoE thinks about transgenders too.

Also, I wonder where they stand on the horrifying rise of the "pedo rights" movement.

inhumane they havent been given 50 inch flat screens and iphone 7s

oh jeremy corbyn

>the landlords came around with knives looking for him

Here's the final update.

That was a separate incident earlier in the morning that was nothing to do with pic related.

All in all, a very weird night.

oh... did he find the dog?

>potentially travel to work?

>thinking any of that subhuman slime works.

Reminder to filter all tripfag posts

Agreed. Watching the media coverage I was certain that there would be riots this weekend. I reckon the only reason that things didn't kick off is because the bussed-in activists realised that it would only turn people against them.

Things are only going to get worse. The BBC (and the rest of the lefty culture industry) know that the Tories are too weak to take away their funding now, so they're just going to keep doubling down. They smell blood.

>tfw I live there

Church is a waste of time. They have become so watered down and liberal they will lead you to opening your anus to Muslims. Avoid it.. it's flaccid and no longer what it once was.

I assume so, the fucking thing has been barking all day.

I always felt sorry for the Husband, I imagined him as being the cuck type even before I saw the term used here

I wonder what about the Catholic Church made it become so liberal? Given the CofE's concessions on marriage and divorce, you would have thought it would be opposite.

That dog looks abused. I'll bet she kicks the shit out of it.

Fortutely, the neighbours cat was saved by some muslim English converts.

I need a quick rundown on what caused the London flat fire or more importantly who's to blame?

At least some of them do as I have to work with them

Based cladding removed kebab

>muh based sikhs

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Brit/pol/ FAQ

Causes:
>Islamophobia and racism
>Cuts to the NHS
>Leaving the EU
>Rich people
>White people
>Private businesses and corporations
>The Tories

Who to blame:
>The Tories
>The Tories
>The Tories

Well yeah, hence
>potentially

We all know they're really spending it on kebabs, fags and booze or, if they're good mudslides, sending it back to their families in buttfuckistan

>more importantly who's to blame?

The Tory government, or more specifically Theresa May as Home Secretary, for not following the advice in the 2013 coroner's report following the Lakanal House fire.

DOWNVOTELIVE: Al-Quds day rally takes place in London
Ruptly TV
youtube.com/watch?v=3UWb-xBzIx4

>What caused it?
A ton of reasons, None of them Theresa May
>Who's to blame?
Theresa May

Two things lads.

1. Is there any merit whatsoever in immigration = muh food!
I can't find any.

2. Made noodles for dinner (it is in fact raining and windy where I am meaning I am nowhere near as close to melting as you lot are), Fried a little ham, threw some spring onions, ginger, and chopped a few fresh chillies.

Did not wash hands.

Rubbed face and eyes.

IT BURNS.
So I suffer in solidarity.

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grenfell-tower-flammable-cladding-banned-in-uk-philip-hammond-germany-us-a7795696.html

BASED sikh

I don't go to church because i'm not a pedophile

The cladding caught fire, and was installed in violation of fire regulations already.
So blame lies upon the company responsible, and also on the locsl (Labour) council for signing off on the repairs without adequate checks.

There is also an argument to suggest that Tory cuts prevented Fire services from conducting annual fire safety reviews, which I would agree with.

Those who blame May are just rabid Momentum shills, but the Conservative government is to a small extent, indirectly responsible.

At the same time, no one ever expects this to happen, and as sad as it is, shit does happen. So when conducting risk assessments, they would likely opt to save money skipping reviews on the bet that this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

We can eat immigrants?

Do I take a MAGA cap to Japan or what?

Did anyone catch Jane Kelly on Sky News?

Is she /AreGirl/?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/11/jd-sports-success-reflects-essence-modern-britons-tracksuit/

So? The former home secretary and current prime minster still didn't act on the coroner's report.

>Kensington and chelsea
>Being Labour ever

poor lad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Coles

This was the breaking point for me, a gay reverend who was in a synth pop band in the 80s. An affront to everything I had claimed to believe in. I became a catholic after that.

This tripcode will make a fine addition to my filter list

>the absolute state of tripfags

I'm not that bad tb h, why so rude?

Psst, hey kid, want some privateer work raiding Spanish shipping?

Illegal flammable cladding. Rydon and Harley Facade.

In his face? This just proves him right on yet another occasion, the black man holds the whip hand over the white man.

The cuck right is responsible they will always virtue signal, disavow any spontaneous right wing political action. Meanwhile the entire Labour Party, bbc, guardian will go on about muh justice march, muh may must go after a fire.

Sounds like some of the regulars we get on here to be honest.

Son, are you mentally handicaped?

So? The cladding (the primary cause of all these deaths) was already illegal. The responsibility belongs to the contractor and the inspector.

You're right, I am wrong and retract that specific comment. Blame lies even more upon the Tories.

I had assumed that and not checked seeing as McDonnell had suggested it was a Labour council in his sky news debate this morning.

>violation of fire regulations already.
Actually brit codes allow that type of cladding

> Married a Brit
stealing our women

all trips are relentless faggots

IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT

Yeah, I'm an Anglican too mate. Careful with the idolatry there though.

Ignore lad we are winning

it's also almost 6, calm the fuck down lad it's almost over

I wasn't saying they weren't. I am not a devout Catholic but I have no doubt that Pope Francis would be an embarrasment to the likes of Urban II.
Even Benedict XVI I have so much respect for.

My question was, WHY did they change so much to the pussyfooters they are now?