What's Florida like?

It was a major confederate state, and it seems pretty based at first glance, but it's a coastal state and it's full of immigrants (mostly commie Cubans). Is it based like the other Confederate States or no?

>full of immigrants (mostly commie Cubans
Naw, the spics are in the peninsula. Here in the Panhandle we're basically just coastal Alabama.

too many old people jews and immigrants

further north you go the more southern it gets

It's not what it used to be. Cubans tend to be more conservative than other Hispanics so there's that, but basically every douche from the north east that's over fifty has moved to the coast. Pan handle is still awesome though

It's a weird mixture. We have lots of niggers but also lots of Confederate and Confederate sympathizers.

Look up "Flo Grown" for the anti-immigration pro-southern Florida group.

It's humid as fuck. There's shit-skins all over the place, especially in places with good football teams. Worst confederate state. 0/10

Lots of coke, meth and spics. The divide between the rich and the poor is obscene - especially in southern Florida (Miami metropolitan area)

We have lots of spics but a decent portion of them are decent human beings (see Zimzam)

Also they're Argentina level white

Greatest state in the Union. No joke.

Recently moved back after about a 12 year absence. Jesus, what a difference a decade makes. My nice 90% white town is now 40% and falling rapidly. Population at least doubled while I was gone and there are Jews, spics, and niggers everywhere. Nearly every business is failing. Nobody I used to know still lives here, whites are fleeing the state en masse. I'm planning on working the remainder of the 6 months in my contract and getting the fuck out, I have the feeling this place is going to turn ugly quickly.

So, not white at all. That's what I said

have you ever actually been to the south? you "muh confederacy" tards are fucking braindead. it's the same as any other american state with more baptism and fat people, and florida specifically is full of latinos and old new englanders.

The further south you go, the further north you get.

based panhandle and first coasters represent

>too many old people
Yes, fuck boomer scum

>jews
Only in southern Florida

>immigrants
Yes, fuck Puerto Ricans and other spics.

Orlando is ok, but anything further than the furthest east Orlando is spic central, and further west is nigger central.

Watch the movie Porky's to see what it used to be like. Imagine a bunch of niggers writhing naked in a big mass to see what it's like now.

>, whites are fleeing the state en masse

They say the same about california. Where do all american whites disappear?

the plains, I imagine

Don't forget to pet your gator.

Only younger Cubans are commies, the older ones are the ones who fled Castro so they are pretty much the only majority right winged minority group.

places with jobs. cuckifornians and other random degenerates have been flooding the PacNW for decades now, along with ten gorillion H1B immigrants.

Not really commie Cubans. Most Cubans arent fans of Communism since they lived it and Cubans are probably like the only group of spics that actually like Trump and helped Florida go red.
Spics or not Florida still sucks dick tho

You'd better shut the fuck up, before I come over there and suck your dick!

it's hilariously shitty. like parody levels. feels like living in a over the top parody of american life like gta.

florida is cuban clay anyways, ameriniggers stole it from spain, specifically the province of cuba which covered it and the island

There are 4 things in florida
1) Cubans
2) Gays
3) Old White people
4) Gators
anything else you see in florida is a jewsih trick and should not be trusted

This. Our spics hate niggers more than we do.

It's the laughingstock of all the states. Here in Ohio, radio stations do segments on weird hillbilly stuff Florida does.

I think it's the heat, does strange things to white brains. Our waterbillies aren't anything special compared to Appalachia's, but they have a tendency to act out quite a bit more.

This.

t. Pensacola

like the twilight zone with a swamp expansion pack

>Orlando is ok

Orlando is infested with niggers and is a total shithole only second to Jax.
>I'm planning on working the remainder of the 6 months in my contract and getting the fuck out, I have the feeling this place is going to turn ugly quickly.

I know what you mean. I can't wait to get out of here too.

Its literally like any other state but with more fucking tourists trying to kill you on I-4, and more Hispanic people than you've ever seen in your life, unless your from California. Mostly good people aside from the tweekers, although I've never been inclined to go below central Florida.

Even the niggers hate each other, all the islander niggers from Haiti, Jamaica, etc hate American niggers

In Florida even the beaners are based. A lot of them are Cuban emigres who fled to the US after the communists stole their shit

Well except the literal criminals that Castro unloaded on Miami-Dade in the 1980s, that was one hell of a fuck up

central/northern florida are pretty boring, yeah. southeast florida is the actual state.

I fucking hate Florida. I've lived here since 2004. Moved from a small town in Mississippi. This place sucks ass. It's hot as fuck 24/7. Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas since you have the fucking AC on and there's no fall or winter weather.

And there's nothing but hispanics and old people everywhere you turn. These are the bad hispanics too. Ones who don't speak English and carry their six kids with them to Winn Dixie while they buy energy drinks with their food stamp card. Fuck Florida. Also every crazy story you hear on the news usually comes from here.

Most of them are the old people. Theres not many Cubans who are young and conservative anymore. In fact most of the beaners in Florida aren't Cuban now. They're South American. Gross

Puerto Ricans fucking everywhere

>Even the niggers hate each other, all the islander niggers from Haiti, Jamaica, etc hate American niggers
and the american niggers hate the islanders back. it's interesting how divided people get in multicultural areas. in south florida, people are mostly super proud of their heritage, with shit like zoe pride, cuban pride, etc. the whites are mostly hardcore rednecks. there's not many "vanilla" people here.

shit state the cubans have totally taken over in the south same with the blacks. Also a bunch of jews have left but some race mix with the cubans. Going to cuckifornia.

I went up and down the state last year in a monthlong trip, and FL being the best state and all that strikes me as being mostly a meme.

South Florida is everything bad about a major city - high prices, lots of crime, corruption congestion and insane traffic; without any of the benefits, culture, public transportation. Greater Miami literally has 'no-go' zones which I was advised against even driving through before I got here, such as Opa-Locka. The Keys were amazing though, and the whole area had great fishing.

More minor cities further north like Eustis, Sarasota, Pensacola etc are boring as hell... the only thing to do after a while is watch movies at the theatre.

Except for Gainsville which is a party town, north Florida is like a formless void. There's nothing there. I guess if you really like hunting/fishing it's paradise. Maybe I missed something important there, but I just wasn't that impressed.

>Also every crazy story you hear on the news usually comes from here.
Selection bias

Hot and full

Lived in a small town in FL (panhandle) my whole entire life. No matter what I do to leave I always end up back. I truly hate this place. Everyone in my county is a stoner, the only fast food place has a bad rep cause someone jizzed in the mayo dispenser like 15 years ago and its dirty as fuck, we also only have one red light in the entire county. Also if you're scared of guns don't come.

>What's Florida like?
We usually have a lock on ALL the craziest shit going on the world, but since Trump got elected, at least the bad publicity isn't us all the time.

It's our Australia

the cubans in florida that arrived before 1979 are conservative/republican for the most part and hate commies because that's why they had to leave Cuba

the cubans that arrived after 1979 are lower class prisoner insane asylum types that were shipped over in the Mariel boatlift, as documented by the Scarface movie.

TL;DR - Florida is fucked up for all sorts of weird reasons.

I don't know why so many Brits think the south is based

Are there are any cool historic sites in Florida?

Damn right

St. Augustine is all I know.

North florida: shitty climate, good people. Just like the rest of the south.

Central Florida: tourist traps

South Florida: """""white"""""" people who claim to be based conservatives but in reality are smelly dumb scum

Overall it's not worth it. The only redeemable part is the panhandle and even then it's just a shittier version of the rest of the south.

FL acutally has one of the oldest cities in the US -- St. Augustine. It was a Spanish city going back to the 1500s.

You have interesting Spanish monuments scattered around the coastline which still exist, such s Ft. De Soto. Not much in the way of US Civil War stuff however.

pinellas county jail - most of the florida stories you hear originate from people who end up there

The Keys, just stay away from (((Key West)))

Homestead has Coral Castle

St Augustine has everything

Pensacola has the Naval Air Museum

Cape Canaveral has Kennedy Space Center

Daytona has auto racing like Nascar

And of course Orlando has Disney

lol fuck Flo Grown and Salt Life

Dude Salt life is based!

>The Keys, just stay away from (((Key West)))
So much this. The keys were amazing until I got to the end. Key West was exponentially more obnoxious, expensive, full of tourists, devoid of the classic Keys 'sleepiness'... just a place to stay away from.
Kek, I always thought that Flo Grown was a ghetto term. I saw tons of those stickers on the backs of cars in the hood.

The cubans here are anti commie af. If you mention or wear a pro fidel or che t shirt you will get beaten up here.
T.cuban american