Immigration brings in hot women, great tasting food, and hard working people who can grow the American economy DAWG

>immigration brings in hot women, great tasting food, and hard working people who can grow the American economy DAWG

Well Sup Forums?

Subjective, subjective and wrong try next time autist dawg

>hot women
Yeah no
>great food
I would rather not pay for violent diarhia
>hard working
90% of Muslim "immigrants " are on at least one government program

Literally who?

>IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ARTIFICIALLY INFLATE THE GEE-DEE-PEE, YOU'RE A BIGOT

What did he mean by this?

Yeah it does, so long as you handle it responsibly. Skilled, intelligent, productive people are free to enter the country, but letting in storms of refugees is historically proven to be suicidal.

Not really. It brings in the third world and there is nothing good about that.

How come he's effortlessly shut down the best and brightest Sup Forums has to offer?

>hard working people
Didn't you hear? All the jobs will be automated. So why do we need more hard workers?

>Yeah no
Gayyyyyy

>immigration brings in hot women
Why are leftist males so misogynistic? What can be done about their rampant objectification of women?

>hard working people
they ain't gonna be hard working people if they can make more money on welfare than they ever could have made in their home country.

>>immigration brings in hot women
According to the UN Center for Rapefugees 86% are young adult males.

He's a skilled debater and little else. Even if he is objectively wrong, he's good at being "right".

>sees nothing wrong with China having literal slave labor factories so he can get his iPhones

What a fucking hypocrite.

Well who will automate such jobs then?

source? not that i don't believe you

>Hot women
>Yeah that burkah, look at that cloth, so hot, and that hijab woah
Literally op STFU

for your viewing pleasure I have circled the women.

Highly skilled and intelligent white people.
Not low IQ third worlders.

non-European, non-white immigration destroys the only successful culture in the HISTORY of humanity
/thread
fuck off niggers

>Most immigrants are men so they take away from the poon pool
>You do not need an Italian to make you a pizza, you just need the recipe and the internet and sharing information/videos has made cultural exchange no longer require physical immigration
>"Let's keep the price of labor low by flooding the supply. Who cares if real wages have stagnated from this"

Anywho
While we're having an e-celeb thread, what does Sup Forums think of Videogame Donkey?

one of the 9-16million replaced by the automated motor vehicle

>immigration brings in hot women
>implying anything other than white is attractive

Race mixxing cuck says what?

>hot women
No.
>great tasting food
Good food is made by skilled chefs, not refugees.
>hard working
Unskilled workers only fill menial labor jobs. You don't grow an economy when you cost the taxpayers money.

>hot women
Brown women are ugly and smell terrible.

People that went to school which equals H-1B visa people from india

>omfg why are big corporations exploiting the working class! We have to do something!
>We need more immigrants to offset the lowering population, it helps the economy!
>omfg why is the environment dying there should be less people in the world!

And all these viewpoints are considered non-contradictory

Race mixing and being a cuck is related how exactly, pussy boy? Some of you closet homos sure are thinking about cucks a lot. All the fucking time. Pathetic and revealing!

But keep being upset about race mixing while you'll never even procreate and spread your genes, inferior creature.

'hot women' = personal preference and brings no legitimate benefit to society.

'great tasting food' = for the upper-middle class who get to try fancy stuff? Yeah, I'm sure they like it, meanwhile the working classes get fucked with crime and displaced from their jobs.

'grow the american economy' = displaces american citizens who should be in those jobs, going from total homogeneity to total heterogeneity decrease growth by 1.7%, those low-skilled jobs won't even exist in 15 years - nor do immigrants consist a majority of any large US industry.

You mad bro?

>you shared nudes a 15 year old fangirl sent you with two people who then leaked it to the public, and you sent her a pic of your penis before DAWG
google: destiny nudes

Man I notice so many people in these threads 'dismantling' his arguments but they never seem to actually debate him and win. Why don't these keyboard warriors accept his open invitation to debate?

Literally who?

>winning internet arguments with spergs
I mean, I guess.

Is he the epitome of a numale?

No, maybe the food but the rest no!

OP thinks these women are hot.

>we have to increase wages
>meanwhile, we also want cheap immigrant workers

so the new "left" endorses slavery... it really made me think

Because he doesn't argue to defend his point, he argues to be the louder person.

He does not debate honestly and will resort to denial of facts and use of black truths

Help (((The Economy))) by adding low skilled workers and more mindless consumers who will vote left forever to stagnate wages even more so republicans in all (((white))) areas can have cheap maids and their agri business funders are kept happy. Yea fuck you I want to see food prices go up because that is what is deserved of us for our decadence. Also once those immmigrants are out of the way and companies now have to hire Americans and will make it so they can be paid an actual salary or wage not 2 dollars in cash for picking fruit. I'm not interested in foreign food or women that's literally not an argument.

DAMN! Look at the slope on that one! His brow is so far fucking forward he doesn't need an umbrella to go outside when it rains! The rain just drips off his brow!

>Implying all immigrant women are hot, Hard to tell through a hijab isn't it?
>Great tasting food, I'd as just as soon import the spices as opposed to the shitskins "cheaper and less hassle."
>Implying that an influx of people has EVER grown an economy that doesn't have jobs.

Thus arguments are null and void IMO

This system of immigration is unsustainable and has sent this country barreling towards being a Brazil 2.0 just 2x the fucking size. Tell me when do we not need immigrants to replace the aging population and instead help that aging population.(who in the United States unlike Europe are still having kids) Destiny is speaking pro coroporate propoganda, seriously if you want higher wages you need net neutral immigration I'm talking 0 and tons of market reforms.

Literally weak meme arguments with ZERO fucking evidence to support any of it. Made up numbers and preferences. You faggots are literally no different than a leftist fag who sticks to one side without any chance for changing his outlook. Fucking red pilled normies.

You guys should REALLY debate Destiny and see how fucking long you could last, or better yet, swallow the green pill instead of being such a one sided cuck.

just watch his debate with metokur. he shrivels up and dies slowly.

A country is made up of its people. Third world countries are shit because their people are shit. Bring them into our countries means they will continue living like third worlders in our country and will bring our country down.
The USA originally only took in "white men and women of good character." That's what made us great. Now we're shit after taking in the third world.

Also, destiny can suck my dick. That faggot is a fucking retard. Debate skills aren't a measure of intelligence. I'd rather bash his retard skull in.

immigration is always good

HAHAHAHAHA.... No.

They just want free stuff and live off the fate of the people. Oh, and silently supporting Islamic terrorists.

Why do you think there's the least terrorist buzz aground in Slavic countries?