Why did the Crystal make a U-turn and head directly for the USS Fitzgerald?

Why did the Crystal make a U-turn and head directly for the USS Fitzgerald?

Duterte told them to.

Muzzie driver?

1. hits fat morons on autopilot
2. turns back to check out
3. resumes course
not that hard

Probably just a glitch in the tracking website. I don't think ships can turn on a dime like that.

Can you shills fuckin not?

There is a conspiracy theory going around that it was on purpose and ordered by North Korea but that makes no sense. A huge freighter can be dodged easily by a swift destroyer. i wish our media would cover this story and not the faggy Russian thing.

What? Is English your first language? Jesus Christ, maybe we do have an immigration problem.

I don't believe it got T-Boned. Remember that bannon was salivating over a war in the part of the world. These guys are aggressively trying to start ww3

are you a nigger?

Are you a shill?

yes

You got a theory? I'm trying to figure out if op image is real, if so.. yikes.

im thinking the boat was subject to an electronic warfare test by china. mess with their logistical software and make them cross paths with another ship whos tracking devices are also messed with to make it appear their on a safe course. good way to destroy sea weapons without a war imo.

If this was an attempted WW3 provocation, you would see the media going absolutely apeshit over this. The coverage isn't there to prove it's an attempt to get us in Iraq 2: Korean Boogaloo

Are you from 8ch? Seem paranoid and weird enough.

Yeah the lack of coherent narrative from the MSM about this is a bit telling. Other sources I sometimes monitor that might be in a position to know something are also strangely almost intentionally silent.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

rare

This person works for the government and is probably right.

Could be an arms dump to Duterte?

It's not surprising at all. The entire event happened on a military vessel and everyone has by now been ordered not to talk to the media. Discipline is still high enough that nobody will talk until the investigation is done and the official story is put out (months from now).

I'm not all that surprised. I'm just saying it's a tell that that they need to wait and figure out how to play it. Lack of cover story suggests something went wrong, and it probably wasn't some kind of staged event unless it was only meant as a signal for people in the know.

I wouldn't be surprised if it just gets buried in the long run, but if it's nothing too messy then it'd probably be better for the public to get a hint about it down the road as a matter of increasing trust.

There was some former navy admiral or some shit on the news yesterday explaining that if a ship does that sort of maneuvering, you cannot tell which way it will go until it is too late. Common courtesy is to maintain your destination so the other ship knows where you are going, that way they can predict your path and maneuver so they dont crash.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU IT WAS DELIBERATE

WE WW3 NOW