Are jews losing control over Hollywood and the media?

All their movies this year have pretty much tanked.

- Alien: Covenant TANKED
- Baywatch TANKED
- The Mummy TANKED
- Pirates of the Carribean TANKED
- All Eyes on Me TANKED
- Spiderman Homecoming WILL TANK
- Transformers WILL TANK

CNN and MSNBC ratings have TANKED

And what about the ones that did well? Jew-made. It's just not a good year. But don't you worry; new Jew tricks will put the goyim back in their place.

Too bad the biggest moneymakers, marvel movies, are Jew produced as well.

Seeing that the Jews are selling the movie industry to the Chinese, it seems that they are moving on or are incredibly short sighted.

even my friends who LIKE that sort of movie are tired of it at this point

the hero shit has been holding these studios up far a while and like the .com investment boom it won't last

Yet no media company is struggling financially and can continue to pay actors huge salaries, produce massive budget flops, and their executives are some of the wealthiest people in america. Its almost like the money comes from elsewhere...

Clearly making money is secondary to political messages....wonder whos funding them if they are having issues making money because few people actually go to theatres and most movies are watched on the cheap online or free on tv where commercials are fast forwarded.

makes you think. cant think of any other industry where they can continually take massive losses, have infinite money for spam advertising across expensive mediums, and seems to never have to cut back extravagant salaries.

I dunno m8, I liked the new pirates movie and I definitely want to see The Mummy.

Don't speak so soon.

Fuck hollywood

This, they've been linking these movies together for a "finale" that they will conclude in 2019. After that, you'll probably see a HUGE chunk of people stop viewing them because of the increased amount of SJW-ism they're throwing in them now. So yeah, I'd look for (((Hollywood))) to be dying a slow, but eventual death.

YouTube is the next big thing and (((they))) know it. That's why they've gotten to where they're promoting liberals on the "Trending" section of YouTube when you pull it up. They're preparing.

>what if we could make more money with a flop than a hit?

If there's one thing millennials are good at it's getting media for free and spending all their money on pot.

forget about Wonder Woman?... clearly feminist movies are the only ones that will sell...

>wonder whos funding them

wonder woman is doing well because nobody outside the jezebel comment section thinks of it as a feminist movie

having a woman play wonder woman isn't shoehorn diversity it's just the story

black panther will do well even though its massively Afrocentric/supremacist because that's the way the comic book was supposed to be

>a strong female protagonist is just the story

-thank you for proving my point

what was your point exactly

>- Spiderman Homecoming WILL TANK
No it won't, but it won't make more than 800 million. The sequel will tank though and then the franchise gets rebooted in 2025.

>- Transformers WILL TANK
lol no, it's going to make over a billion, easily.

Money laundering, brainwashing, exploitation, literally a false idol/icon factory, unimaginable to name all the sins of holywood.

Even these nu-movies are utter garbage, unwatchable.

Jeremiah 10:2-5
>Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, neither is it in them to do good.”

Wonder Woman was a great movie; the only troublesome part were the niggers infesting Themyscira

It's the point in a lot of stories you god damn kike.

No, they still direct & control all of the tv shows and they're gobbling up all of the "new media" that they can.
>pic related

funny how you find a way to blame hollywood's cancer on jews

hollywood is about as american as it gets. It reflects american society not jewish.

One good Disney kike movie will make up for it. We all know how much our kids love the Disney jew.