Fifa World Cup burden

Russia already spent 620 bllion rubles preparing for the football championship and our officials said this sum will grow few times in next year, this year budget spendings on healthcare are only 320 billion rubles.
rate
Also if you faggots will try to come to russia expect to expirience street crime and violence and scums off all sorts.
So pls come, ill get some money from western cunts who will decide to come to the tournament that literally robs our country.
Also pls give advice how to identify richpeople from your country on our streets, i mean some stereotypic behavioral, physical and other features(clothes, manner of speech, rituals and habits) of people from your country with money so i wont gop-stop some poor workig class guys who were saving few years to go to the cup. Thx.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VctKLegLdD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump, teach me to identify rich people from your cunt

bump, 620 billion rubles is around 10 year budgets of Omsk(pic rel)

Bump, no-one wants to visit your country my friend.

Not when there are much more attractive destinations available (Somalia, Syria, Yemen, etc)

fans and tourists came to south africa and brasil, russian is much closer, cheaper and sometimes safer for europeans and asians, we will get more people coming i think. better post about this
>give advice how to identify richpeople from your country on our streets, i mean some stereotypic behavioral, physical and other features(clothes, manner of speech, rituals and habits) of people from your country with money so i wont gop-stop some poor workig class guys

you cant bump your own threads 0\

>nazbol
leftypol pls

Why do developing countries even sign on for hosting the wc?

developing countries usually hve leaders who only care about their image in foreign countries and opinion of foreigners about them while their citizens pay for this image and opinion

shots fired

>620 billion rubles
How much is that? like 50000 dollars?

a lot. its 10 billion dollars and sum will probably increase to 20 or 30 billions

15bil.

Thanks for hosting the cup. I've already been looking at tickets but I will say, better you than me on the subject of hosting. Several stadiums will be constructed and probably only used once and then left to rot like they did in Brazil and Africa. Did the olympics Russia hosted have any noticeable effects in the economy there or was it business as usual?

>the olympics Russia hosted have any noticeable effects in the economy there or was it business as usual?
no such cases. also dont use non licened taxis and dont but anything from brown churkas from caucsus and asia pls.i recommend you to visit kaliningrad(old konigsber its destroyed but baltic nature is cool), kazan', sochi and volgograd. and capitals.

Fuck that's a lot! Putin is some crazy sonabitch

he spent >50 billions on olympics

Huh. Well thanks, I'm pretty excited to see what Russia is really like and have been looking into do's and don'ts. I'll be there for two weeks and can't wait to see all the crazy architecture you guys have. I'm screencapping this to look up later. I'm gonna have to go to work soon. Thanks Russian user! Bump, good luck with all the crazy shit that's gonna go down for the FIFA. I promise to be good and not be one of "those" football fans in your country, at least.

sochi is great. get lost.

russia is shit in general but ts gonna be exoticfor you and people will probably be nice. but you should be afraid of churkas in souther russia and capitals, they can use their "southern hospitality" mask and shit but they are savages
also pls gib tips how to identify filthy rich muricans so i will rob them and wont rob you
>I promise to be good and not be one of "those" football fans in your country, at least.
nigga its a sport festival, dont be autist and just act like you live last 2 weks, dont be this retarded middle aged tourists like i see in moscow, grey haired fat cunts visiting memetic places

ok

the sad thing is that america will probably pull off some terror attack or gay protest during the event to overshadow it at make putin look bad again.

Dozens of Polish and British fans will be murdered in the streets next year mark my words, it will be absolute fucking chaos

there will be so many police that its petty impossible. russian government also controls fans since 2011, spartak pidors get paid for fighting peaceful protests against illegal constructions of churhes in moscow, they also were hired to destroy nazbol office.
spartak are human fith, govenment will have dealswith hools and probably enen pay them for behaving as peaceful as possible

No one in America cares about Fifa. So worry about other things faggot.

Croats did this in the match against CZ
youtube.com/watch?v=VctKLegLdD4
i fucking hate those cunts

That would be disappointing I want riots

>to make putin look bad again
easy

Football is fucking queer.

>soccer
lmao

>620 bllion rubles
so like $10 CAD
besides, don't you realize it's an investment