Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do...

Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do ? I was hanging out with some friends at Alexander Platz when I got separated from my buddies and decided to go home, suddenly 3-4 immigrants come jump on me and one of them pulls a fucking butterfly knife(they are illegal here) and tells me in broken english/german " Gib uns Geld oder wir fick dich deustcher", I then give him my wallet and runned as fast as I could and I couldn't even fucking fight them, they all seemed to have knifes. I am fucking terrified, should I call the police ?

how fast did you runned

>butterfly knives are illegal there
What IS legal in Germany? God almighty you fags can't do anything.

Call the police. Then call your insurance.

Thank god it wasnt worse.

Yes call the police. They can't do anything for you, but the increase in the stats will make my arguments against mass immigration more compelling.

Listen to some national tunes and be proud of your german state

but how can they have knifes if they are illegal? dont they know that they have to pay a fee if they get caught?

>should i call the police
Absolutely not! That would be racist! I would rather be killed by a refugee than be deemed a racist. Offer them a warm meal and a cozy bed to sleep in at your house.

You let this happen, Kraut. Enjoy it.

I tried running over an illegal beaner in Texas when he pulled out a machete on me, I had left my 1911 at home that day because I thought "meh, just grabbing a six pack of some beer at gas station, never needed it in the past, fuck it."
When I called the cops and directed them to the guy, one of the spic detectives tried intimidating me and i told her to get fucked, why dont you tell your illegal brethren to fuck off back to shithole mexico. DA called me a week later and said everything is good to go, dont worry about anything else, because i threatened to contact the media, aka ALEX PWNS!
>complacency kills m8
>always watch your 6
>never be a fucking retard and lose contact with your men
I wouldnt even bother calling your German cuck police, they might just fine you for "raysism" and blame you.

no he should be grateful to be so enriched by those lovely immigrants that make his country stronger. He should have offered up his girlfriend for rape though, not doing so is pretty bigoted imo.

>2017
>not carrying an illegal gun

lmao

Welcome to the third world, enjoy your stay.

Conflate the problem. Go to the police and tell them you were robbed at gun point. GUN POINT, you fucking retard. One guy had a hand gun and the other two had what looked like russian made rifles.

LARPer.

>criminals having illegal weapons
WHO WOULD EXCEPT

you should be gretefull for enrichment, and if you go to polizei you will be charged with hate crime

OMG, what a racist. Those poor refugees don't have money and they need it more than you cuz you are a white male opressor. And you are going to use the racist fascist police state to punish them

You fascist racist fuck

call the police
report the crime
get the stats boosted

Go to police. Get arrested and turn yourself in for racism, homophobia, islamaphobia. You assumed their gender and that they were migrants. You should be put to death for inciting hatred against those poor innocent immigrants.

Well now that they have his wallet I suppose they can afford the fee. What wonderfully brilliant entrepreneurs you have enriching your state.

and they got his adress as well now.
probably gonna try and break in in the coming days/weeks.

Did you leave your gun at home or something?

>Pussified Schwabenschwuchtel gets mugged by a bunch of alpha ikke true Berliner
You have to go back Joachim

>not having a boxcutter yourself

You knew this was gonna happen

Report it immediately. Place, describe faces, all of it. I'd be mad as hell if I were you. That's why big cities sucK.

germans are fucking pussies

You realize of course that this crime will never be solved. Only thing you did was prove that westerners are weak and prey.

Instead you should have called their bluff. Most likely they would have turned tail and run. Even if they actually stabbed you this is not something that can simply be done away as another statistic and woken up you fellow Germans a bit more.

why didn't you pull out your Flammenschwert and cleaved them in two? get off this board you are a fucking disgrace

wow, exactly how a Sup Forumstard would react when confronted

>immigrants speak bad German
>however, with their limited vocabulary they can still vocalize "Gib Geld".

Is Germany truly this lost?

>implying you would fight against a group of shit skins 1 to 5 that are carrying knives
You must have nothing to lose.

>terrified of getting assaulted
Pussy. Come on

Get a bunch of mates together and do it back to them...and leave em with a few broken bones

No, if you have a knife and start spouting some chinese made-up words perhaps you'll scare them away. make sure to wave the knife at them and really shout loudly. They'll be scared and run away

You should have gone to the fucking police patrol that is under the train stations bridge 24h you fucking Maultasche.
Best case they would have let you drive in their car and chase them. ( If they were nearby )
And dont tell me there is no police I just passed that horrible holiday place minutes ago

>not using your gopnik cheeki breeki powers to kill them to death
>not using your gopnik squats to break their skulls like play-doh

You will get your own knife through your forehead if you mess with the wrong people and threaten them with your own knife.

>MFW I've only ever had manlets try to mug me
>MFW I've never successfully been mugged
I don't know your feel, bro. I mean, I don't want to know that feel either, but I don't know that feel.
Maybe you should grow some balls and defend yourself next time

I'm jealous OP
you got a taste of a zesty foreign culture right on your doorstep
the German people are truly lucky

defending = hate crime in germany

so he would just end up in crapper

I call bullshit, you already admitted the knife is illegal. If it's illegal, how do they have it? BTFO

>Holy shit I just got robbed
You're one of us now HUEHUEHUE

If you were American this wouldn't have happened to you
>Walking back from bar
>Kinda drunk
>Black guys asks me for time
>I walk over to him
>Gib me all your money
>Shows knife
>I say that's not a knife this is a knife
>Pull out Glock
> Shoot him dead
>Wait for police
>Go home tell 6/10 QT story
>She sucks my dick
>The end

fpbp

Well, you just pull out your pistol an-

Oh.

>implying refugees know martial arts
Just shouting a them and threatening them, keeping them at distance, will do the trick. Actually I think that one day I will weave an inside pocket in my laptop messenger bag and put a tanto blade there

You're very bad at explaining things, muchacho.