Male to female transgender

>male to female transgender
many such cases

>female to male transgender
almost no such cases

why is that? could 'testosterone in water' theory be fucking right???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awDYKp5Y-xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because being transgender is just an extreme form of gay men having a fetish for straight sex so they "transition" to female to attempt it.

Women live a comfy life and betamales are envious

wtf is the testosterone in water theory you retard

Easy mode.

Because men start life out was women, it is only later that the male traits develop, this is all controlled by conditions in the womb.

Regions of the brain the inherit male/female traits are out of whack, this is not binary, this is neurochemistry.

So in some ways it is in fact a spectrum, and not even a linear one.

Triggered?

Estrogen in the water you fuck

Because being a woman is easy and being a man is hard. But of the trans I have encountered so far, 3/3 were FTM.

Because male customers want their dick sucked by something that looks female.

This. You can't paint a dick on a female, but you can turn a dick into a vagina (somewhat). Either way, they're better when they keep the dick.

yes i apologize it's estrogen in the water

Woman life = easylife

Why would anyone want a man's life, if they're born into easy-mode?

why would anyone ever want to be a man? it's shitty.

The only tranny I've ever known was a ftm.

>seahawks shirt
oh shit it's mentally disabled

it's because some poofters want a cock up their arse and can't accept they are queer

not true

I want a qt mtf

how do you explain transbians then?

Nah man. There are some males who like dressing in chick's clothes and putting on makeup and shit. If they're a cute dude already, they become 100% cuter

shut up cheatriots fan.

no one likes this faggot anyway he is openly ridiculed in the hawks fanboards. besides he's a bandwagoner anyway.

Oestrogen*

Literally just a failure at being a man.

Because there are more psychotic faggots than psychotic bulldykes.

Women are being praised for merely breathing, and are constantly put on a pedestal,
while men are demonized for even doing something non-feminine these days.
Many young men have been (and still are) being raised to not have "toxic" masculinity, and transgenderism is very trendy right now. Connect the dots yourself.

>almost no such cases

But that's false you fucking moton. Their numbers are about the same.

Female privilege

>gay men with a fetish for straight sex
you're right, and it's hilarious

The actual numbers are almost even, the only difference is that passing as mtf is a large amount of work, including laser, hormonal treatments that can only affect body type if taken before age 25, and other things.
To pass as a ftm, you just need to bind your tits, take testosterone for less than a year to get facial hair and wear dumpy clothes to hide curves.

The reason you think they barely exist is because they pass easily and quickly.

>almost no such cases

They are harder to spot, and do stuff like wearing fake beards to throw people off. They suffer from hair loss from the testosterone injections. Take a closer look at the bearded baldies in your life!

What it actually is is straight guys that are so girl crazy that they are erotically aroused at the idea of being a woman themselves.

It's only loser shut-ins who think that life as a woman would be easier (which it is) that do it without realizing that they're not actually making themselves into women, they're just cutting off their dick and taking medicine.

>"transgenderism" is trendy
>muh toxic masculinity
gas yourself

Girls are raised being told that they can act however they want.

MtF trans (with dick) have always been the hottest humans though, depending on their face of course

The ones who cut it off are the insane ones.

Have any idea what the end game is for this shit is? I used to think in biblical terms. But what would a non-biblical reason for demoralizing and degenerating the world be?

>western men
Must grow up and be strong
Must grow up and be supportive
Must grow up and take personal responsibility
Must grow up and be a provider
Must grow up and be reliable
Must grow up and never complain
Must grow up and show little emotion

>western women
Must own a functioning vagina
Must appear to be somewhat warm and nurturing
Must have ability to make a sandwich
Must be able to suck a cock without complaining
Handed a the keys to a generally low responsibility, foot loose and fancy free lifestyle that caters to them
Always told they are special for existing

Because most population centers are are dense, by natural order, women can be highly selective in who they sleep with. The men that never are selected first try to be gay, but some even fail at that so the next step is to be a tranny. When they fail at that they generally commit suicide. There is little to no incentive (due to resources) for a woman in a city to become a man. Also, you will find that cities harbor the greatest populations of gays and trannies.

Women kept as surrogate mothers in cages to prevent further societal damage to pump out more masculine dudes and cute traps hopefully.

Females are so important in our society that to transition into a "female" is seen as an achievement. Men are so vilified and inconsequential in the eyes of so many it pretty much doesn't register or generates feelings of disgust. I've met a couple FTMs and they hardly talk about their transition because they quickly realized no one gave a fuck.

In other words, FTMs are treated like men...No one cares about them and don't bother to even collect statistics on them.

Equality!

He's right, burger.

The areas greatest population harbor the greatest populations of LGBT people. Ya don't say?

This has happened before I believe, only on a lesser degree of course. This is what Rome was like before it fell. We are witnessing the end of an era, only because people didn't study history, and learn from the past mistakes.

>fail at being gay

No, user. No.

he's delusional and misinformed, subhuman.

I wonder how many of FTMs will become redpilled.

you just don't notice the female to male ones because you don't look at men that closely.

Trust me, I dated a woman who transitioned at one point. If you saw him now you'd just think, "that guy likes poofy sweaters" and not pay it another thought.

I've only met two FtM trannies, both of whom were respectable, working professionals. One is a geologist with a Masters and the other an academic with a Ph.D in liturgical music. I know for a fact that they had their struggles, but their philosophy was work hard and you'll eventually earn respect.

The dozens of MtF trannies I've met were all degenerate unemployables who worked in sex shops or hipster coffee shops and advertised their mental illness like it was the only thing that mattered. Most of them played in shitty bands too.

i've known a few trans "women" and all of them like having sex with women.

No. No faggot or bulldyke tranny has ever passed for the opposite sex, ever. That's a damned lie they tell themselves to try to play down their insanity.

because male is hardmode, girl is easymode.

>him

There's actually a shitload of FtM trans people but no one ogles over them so they don't attention whore like MtFs. I've actually met WAY more FtMs in my day-to-day life.

It's true, my mom is a misandrist and she raised be to be her bitch.

How do any of you find the courage to continue on I feel like this is totally pointless and we should all kill ourselves

What is this timeline

it gets better if you take your meds

>>female to male transgender
>almost no such cases
I know three irl, one of which I shagged when he was a she.

just saying.

.. I've helped numerous others with trt, injection guides, knowledge about ester half-lives etc.

t. roider

more like BPA and leached plastic chems

Because being a woman today is life on easy mode.

Wrong. Trannies are MKULTRA sleeper agents. Take for instance Cosmo Wright->Narcisa Wright. The process for mkultra absolutely fit Cosmo's change. Drug use, personality disorder, gender dysphoria, etc. point to monarch programming, or brainwashing.

this

The vast, vast majority of MtF trannies are basically living a fetish which is why a lot of these degenerates engage in a hypersexualized online tranny life.

I'm actually very interested in the statistics on this. Can I get some numbers amigo?

>affect body type if taken before age 25

This is depressing to me. I caught onto the trap meme a little too late. Would have been bretty gud

perhaps

>burgers in charge of being able to understand what they're reading

what does the monarch want me to do?

As a woman I'll add that I see the same/similar yet opposite thing happen in our sphere. Straight women having a fetish for gay sex and wanting to be male is a much more prevalent phenomenon in my experience. I don't doubt that as men you are more likely to see other men who go off the deep end and engage in degenerate shit like that more than you see the number of women who do. Just understand that it is no less prevalent.

Mostly they start as autistic fujoshi girls in a group of various mentally ill outcasts and then they contract a highly virulent strain of postmodern marxist gender deconstruction. RIP.

>Women live a comfy life
This. If you're a woman, someone else will always take care of you. If you're a man, you must fight.

and a fairly significant amount of women are up for that. one the cock rides are over, they want a lesbian relationship without having to lose the cocks. more and more men these days are going trans just to protect their ego from the fact that they are just betas eating up the scraps of alphas.

females get gibs

males do not

HAH gay!

We do as well, we just need to go through a lot more shit to get it, at least here.

>MtF trans (with dick) have always been the hottest humans though
Yeah, if you're into that kind of stuff, faggot.
You sound like a bitch QQ

this doesn't apply to trannies though

>almost no such cases
>why is that?
You hear and read about MtF more because women are attention seekers, and MtF trans emulate this character trait.

Chopping off a betadick just makes him a dickless betamale. He's still not a woman.

So motherfucking many let me tell you ahahaha. FTMs on Tumblr became anti-social justice when they started being attacked for 'being men' by sociopathic Jewish and black MTF trannies.

being trans is the most alpha thing you can do

dude they dont even dickchop now, hell, some even arent on hormones! its just playing pretend for adults.

If there actually is a sinister endgame, the intent is probably as simple as emasculating the portion of the population most likely to resist tyranny.

>Yeah, if you're into that kind of stuff, faggot.

>gotta turn on my SUPER DUPER STRAIGHT MODE because a roastie posted

if you aren't on hormones you aren't even trans but the dickchop is retarded and you shouldn't get it unless you absolutely need to.

because switching to easy mode from hard is advantage

switching from easy to hard not so good

MTF ~1% of population
FTM

>if you aren't on hormones you aren't even trans
wow, fuck you gatekeeper. you ableist truscum piece of SHIT.

Because being a man is hard and these people just want to play pretend time.

Just stopped in to say:

>xhehawks

dis

Holy shit, Jeremy?

Shittt maybe

Being a woman is easier, biological women who transition to men are only making it harder for themselves

>There are some males who like dressing in chick's clothes and putting on makeup and shit
this is true
western society gets mad and doesn't like when a male does this, but if you become female it's totally normal

I look similar to this guy. I want to do dis :((

youtube.com/watch?v=awDYKp5Y-xg

That's most of it; autogynophilia. But many others (the ones who just put on a dress and whatever), it's due to being failed males and thinking that they'll have better luck if they start over on easy mode.

It isn't the water. It's milk.

Milk both lowers sperm count and deforms some of your sperm. Those deformed sperm go on to make humans with genetic problems. After a few generations of this- you get a trans epidemic.

We already know milk contributes to autism, tumor growth (igf-1), type 1 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, neuro degenerative disease...

Scientists are refusing to connect these dots because of PC bullshit. The increase in milk/dairy consumption coorelates with the increase in mtf transgenders.

The reason we don't find this happening in women is because the exgenous estrogen found in milk makes women fatter, more likely to get breast cancer, and more moody. Women's bodies process the extra estrogen differently. Meanwhile, milk is turning males into women, by altering our dna, and interfering with our body's natural ability to regulate its own testosterone levels.

Society would absolutely collapse if this truth got out.

Not exactly. Some of them have been dressing in girl's clothes and enjoyed playing dress up since they were kids, and generally liked girly things.

> I can't diggest milk so I'm going to slander that delicious beverage.
Neck yourself Achmed.

hot trannys r proof of God
if u turn down a pretty Tdick ura fagfag